Posted: 12 years ago
Today in SBS ... the expression baba gives ashirwad to rushi for his gr8 expressions as Chandragupt n wish him all d best.

They said that at such a small age the boy is giving awesome expressions n thy r very proud of him👏.

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago
Bharti, thanks for this great news. Rushi does deserve get appreciation and applause for his hard work and talent.
Originally posted by Sidda8

Bharti, thanks for this great news. Rushi does deserve get appreciation and applause for his hard work and talent.
pleasure dear 😊
i watched it..!!.
expression baba..lolz..SBS is superb yaar...
Thanks for sharing this freaking awesome news Khushi...I am sure no one can actually portray Chandragupt the way Rushi does...Way to go Rushi...Good luck
thanx 4 sharing khushi 😃..rushi deserves it 👏& 2day's kids per4m 1000 tyms bettr dan der seniors👏 who try to forcibly establish dat dey r actors but know nuthing abt acting😡 lyk rinku said in anothr thread ( except a rare few ) !!
Chalo ab SBS ne bhi batadiya...ab to leap extend karo
i watched that  chandragupta maurya ki jai ho...this was wriiten in the ticker of star news🥳expression baba bhi maan gaye Rushi ko⭐️
baba is right..uske paas itne expressions hai dat one one can make several emoticons out of it😃
Thnx for sharing.
Akhir SBS ke baba bhi apne chandu ke expressions ke kayal ho gaye. 
Yipeee..