kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Epi starts with lovely going to her rehearsals and sees kartik there...and kutu says Good morning sweet heart.  I was waiting for u since morning...i know u r late as u wake up late.  and lovely says what are u doing here??   and kutu says i m waiting for u as i promised i would meet u everyday.   and lovely thinking..clam down...no need to do drama in front of everyone.   Her frineds think kutu is so romantic.

Kutu gives sponser idea and everyone listening...to meet 4 different marketing heads of the company.   and everyone says the idea is great and so is ur finance.   and lovely says Yes.   

bitto is at his shop and simran comes to get papers for shop to renew the license.   Sa says this work should be done today.   Bitto asks for money for CD and simran gives the money...and while she is giving it ...she sees a bike come and stop in front of the shop.   a guy gets down...and looks at the store...and sa says it looks like he is the new officer who renews licenses.   He says his name is rajpal chauhan.   and asks them to show the license.   simran opens her bag and shows him the papers.    He looks at the papers...and bitto says our license is good..and officer says the license has expired...and until u renew it..u have to close the shop.  it is rule.   Simran says i know rules and i know how to follow them.  Give us one day...and officer says i can give u a day but u also have to do things for me...and simran says ok..i understand.  come inside the house.  for bribe.   and bitto takes the money for cd from simran's purse.

inside the house Mr. k is drinking tea. and simran comes inside with the officer.   Sa says we forgot to renew the license so he wants tea and water.   BRIBE.   and officer asks for 5000 ruppees.    and then Simran calls the cops and they come in..and officer says why did u call them...and simran says arrest him.   and officer says who are u to get me arrested...and she syas i m inspector simran kaushik.    and officer is taken away.  officer is saying sorry and tries to bribe simran...and simran yells at him and officer is taken away.   Mrs. K says what is going on.   and mr. K explains how the license got expired...and mrs, k gets mad at simran for being late in renewing the license.  and she leaves.   Simran calls police station and is talking on the phone that she wants all papers ready for the case that came in yesterday...and bitto comes and syas i have taken out 500 ruppees from ur purse...and she nods and continues talking on the phone ...

Lovely's drama director kuskla comes and everyone tells him the idea of sponsership problem being solved...and lovely says sir it is a stupid idea...and kutu says EY!! what stupid idea...and they have a nice nok jok in front of everyone.  

but the director loves kutu's idea...and congrats lovely that she has an awesome finance.   and director says start the rehearsal...and lovely is rehearsing...and kutu is looking at her lovingly..

Neema is teaching the kids..and kids are misbehaving..and just then bitto comes and gives CD to all the kids and then bitto makes everyone laugh...and neema turns around and says bittoji what are u doing here??  and he syas i wanted to give CD to the kids thats why.    and neema syas look at the CD later..now study.   and bitto makes the kids laugh again and neema tells bitto to go.  

Gehna comes and asks kids what they have learnt..and the kid receits.   and gehna gives tea to neema and gehna says i have seen this girl for kutu...and neema syas u think Mrs K would like her?   and gehna says this girl would be perfect for kutu.

at the rehearsals kutu is talking to the director and lovely sees this and goes to them..and kutu says i have to go as i m late for office.   and lovely says wait i want to talk to u.  Kutu says we will talk in the evening as i m getting late for office.   and kutu leaves...and lovely looks on.

Lovely comes to the office and security is trying to stop her...but no one can...and she is looking for kartik kaushik...and she barges into kutu's office...kutu says u have come here to my office to create a drama.   and lovely says i m not doing anything..u r the one doing drama ...and kutu says i m??  u lied..and did all the things...and i m doing drama??  office ppl are talking saying they cant believe that kartik is fighting and that too with a girl.   And lovely is telling kutu..stop lying..and kutu says i m lying??    this competition of lying..u statred...lovely said l lied for someone's benefit.   but u r lying for masti.  U r ruining my personal life...my friends, my drama rehearsals are all imp. to me.   and then lovely looks at the window and all office ppl are there listening...and lovely says look over there...they are all looking as if there is a tennis match going on in here.   and kuttu says .fine go and tell them that i m lying cause u lied.   Lovely says why should I??  and kutu says so why should I??

and lovely says look dont mess with me...i was born a liar.!!!  You wont be able to stand against my lies...and a split screen between kutu and lovely.

Pre-cap -- Mrs. K says i m glad i m free of doing the accounts now..and all of u r handling it well.   and bitto says no one is talking about the 500 ruppees i took..and Mrs. k says if u had taken 500 rupees..it would have been written here..and simran says in order to take the accounts correct i add the 500 ruppees form my side.   and mrs. K says simran this lie of urs has hurt me a lot.