DINESH PHADNIS (Insp. Fredricks) INFO.

Posted: 12 years ago
INSPECTOR FREDRICKS

We have known him for years now... Initially as Micheal, but since the time he joined as a CID cop, he has been the one and only Freddy for us ! Freddy, the heart of CID...

He has given his best always, with hardwork, bravery, and love for his seniors and juniors. He has been a support throughout ! Someone, who never moved back when it came to fulfil his duty. We love him for what he is. We love him for his cute and loving nature. Someone, who would spend sleepless nights praying for his senior's recovery... He has done it all for the team.. all these years !! His love for his wife has been ideal (although the creatives soon turned it into a fear for his wife).

The soft hearted, loving and dedicated officer of CID

IF has seen threads for Shivaji Satam, Aditya Srivastav and Dayanand Shetty , then why not Dinesh Phadnis. His contribution to the show has been equally strong. And more importantly, FW needs to know how special he is to all of us !! CIDians love Freddy sir a lot.. and so FW should realise that he deserves much more respect than what he has been given in the show recently. He has spent more than a decade as a Officer in CID.. . How can he turn so silly ? How can he refuse to work when it comes to "aatmas" ? How can he refer to a new young kido officer as "SIR"?? HOW?

Anyways, this thread for all the discussions about Freddy sir, or DInesh Phadnis in general. He has been part of films as well, so everything and anything about him can be discussed here !!

πŸ˜ƒ So enjoy everyone !! πŸ˜ƒ

😊Here are some information related to our dear Dinesh Phadnis, apart from being Freddy.😊

FILM CAREER

1. SARFAROSH

STORIES WRITTEN OR STORY IDEA BY HIM

1. THE CASE OF FATHER'S REVENGE (aired 01-Mar-2002 & 08-Mar-2002)
  2. THE CASE OF THE BLACKOUT (aired 15-Mar-2002 & 22-Mar-2002)
  3. GUMNAAM LAASH (aired 17-Jul-2009)
Please contibute to the list if you have some info with you..😊
Edited by Shagnika - 12 years ago
aww thnx a lot shaagz dii...
n ya freddy is one of the most important characters of the show...
but now-a-days his character is sidelined...😭
he has alwayz tried his level best to help his seniors...
so itz tym we need to apprecaite him...
so plz plz plz freddy fans join this AT n discuss everything abt our dearest FREDRICKS aka Freddy Sir
Thank you so much for this thread Shagnika di. Freddy sir is one of the most important members of CID and I adore him.
He is such a emotional and dedicated officer.
I enjoy his presense in each and every episode.
Want our old freddy sir back.
very good job shagi...but why you call it as AT ? name it just like Adi or Daya Info thread...that's cool, na ?

wonderful jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...thanks for opening the thread...i totally agree...freddy sir is one of the most important pillars of the show...he is bet at whatever he do...he is caring, a good detective and also he is very cuteπŸ˜†...he leave a smile on our faces with his brilliant acting and funny scenes...and i also agree that he is being sidelined...he should be given more space...
oh Appreciation thread, i thought he is leaving TooπŸ˜†...Abb kye karen ajj kal asa hi kyeal ata han asa kuch b parta...
Well, very Welll Job Dear😊...He really desrves this..Yes he is a very Very Important Part OF CID..No Doubt Abt Itt...Great WorkπŸ‘
thankzzz diii... we rllly neededa FREDDY threadπŸ˜ƒ...
he has been an integral part of the show... without him CID is incomplete
Originally posted by Chiinnu

very good job shagi...but why you call it as AT ? name it just like Adi or Daya Info thread...that's cool, na ?
Sure if you want it that way !! I have no issues 😊
yeah ... exactly ... like we said ... change it into Dinesh Phadnis (Insp. Fredricks) info.

and just compile info about him in the first post !!! and keep updating it😊
nice thread shagnika.. u r really sweet..
thank u for the thread..