DOTW~Plans n lots of plans!

Posted: 12 years ago
 ~ Discussion of the Week ~

Hello Again!

I'm here with this week's DOTW. So lets start, questions are

Q1. Will u think that Chandragupt will easily get success in       defeating clever Karvinath?
Q2. Will Acharya Sukhdev's plan of seeing Ambik as king of whole India is correct, i know its not but what are the mistakes of his plan?
Q3. Will Chitrupa get success in sending maps to Acharya Chankya without being trapped?

Hope u enjoy discussion... 😳

Edited by indupriya2008 - 12 years ago
Ans 1 ) sagar's itni aasani se kuch nahi hone denge😉...so it won't be easy at all😉

Ans 2) sukhdev's plan is fine but his approach is wrong...he should 1st understand that there is no shortcut 2 success...

Ans 3) may be chitrarupa will get trapped😕...i trust dhannu and amatya's brains😆
Originally posted by Historylover

Ans 1 ) sagar's itni aasani se kuch nahi hone denge😉...so it won't be easy at all😉

Ans 2) sukhdev's plan is fine but his approach is wrong...he should 1st understand that there is no shortcut 2 success...

Ans 3) may be chitrarupa will get trapped😕...i trust dhannu and amatya's brains😆
satya vachan bhargu ... sagar's itni aasani se kuch nahi hone denge 🤣
1A. i think it will depend on ratings..agar track ki ratings aachi hui to
 they will prolong it..nahin to veer yatra ki tarah..theyll quickly wrap it up by killing karvi..
2A.acharya suku..def has brains but i think his plan is too ambitious..
considering his prodigy ambik.it is too good to be true.
3A.i think chitrupa will be able to send the maps..nahin to hw will
chandu locate the treasure..
my fav lyn dosto - toh woh dust brahman humara raj khosh loot karne chahte h? Woh v sikha khol k! Dha dha dig dha 🤣
Ths line is strategiclly so comical! Shikha kholke khazana loot.😆

btw aj ka epi was so good 👍🏼 kitna kuch tha, slowly steadily packet is opening 👍🏼

And whoopie yippiee jhuppie poppiee noppiee hoppie aj mele pyale dhannu dhannu fulto privildge me thi .

aur kya batau dosto aj ka epi m itna kuch tha.

wow digu n bhargu ka shashu gtn privildge

Chanakya- kya brain h. Pranam Acharya!

cgm- too good. Gud bachcha

d and amatya- gr8! Bt nt as chanakya.. Chanakya sabse upar

d ka lettr padne ka style too good 2 xpress

satya bachan by C, dat d rasik h parantu murkh nehi.

ab isse itna xcitd? Ab to bahut kuch hona h! Wow!

d ka expresn gd,
n aj d too fulto footage

b and p humesha b zyada bolega and both of thm nadaan

C-CGM-D combo rocks

n lve prev epi d and ar's chem
God Bless
Edited by radhikarani - 12 years ago
1.It will not be at all easy for cgm to defeat karvinath as karvi is much powerful and having a army also, and our cgm is brave but not dat much power at dis time also having responsibility to save poor villagers.

2.The ways which Sukhdev had choosed to fulfill the dream is wrong,if he realy wants Aambhig as a king of whole India he should have trained him wid weapons,but by doing these he is playing wid Aambhigs future,now by putting these evil plans in aambhigs brain will never allow him to be a gud king even of Gandhar.
Sukhdev main dream is to defeat Chanakya.

3.Chitrarupa will be trapped,as Aamtya is realy a clever man. And chitrarupa these days had become too much confident about her work so in that may she do some mistakes.Edited by Cuty16 - 12 years ago
Q1. Will u think that Chandragupt will easily get success in       defeating clever Karvinath?
A. Easily success toh nahi milegi par jeetna toh CGM ko hi hai😃
Q2. Will Acharya Sukhdev's plan of seeing Ambik as king of whole India is correct, i know its not but what are the mistakes of his plan?
A.Nope...he is overconfident and too ambitious also he's doing it with the intention of proving himself superior to Acharya Chanakya...so he can't succeed with that feeling in his mind
Q3. Will Chitrupa get success in sending maps to Acharya Chankya without being trapped?
A. Maybe😕...she's going to get trapped

not easily but he'll defo defeat him, after a lot of drama😉

he's underestimating channakya & chandragupt... its his biggest mistake😆

no , i think D will soon punish her😭
Hey everyone😊
1. CG will defeat Karvi but not easily..
2. Aambhik-Sukhi ka plan flop
3. This ones hard..ho bhi sakta hai or nahi bhi
Friday's epi- Suraj sir was the⭐️.the way he read Chitra's letter👏
mera yesterday episode miss ho gaya tha😭...but i guess rocking 7 baje repeat ayega i'll watch it now...woh ratan ka rishta 11 pm slot mein kar diya hai cgm hata k😡...toh yesterday dhannu was the star... i can imagine how he could have said " shikha khol ke"😆