Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 1st July 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update
---------------------------------------------------

Outside in the Carpark .
Manav , furious with what happened at the party  comes out ...He is extremely angry ..Archana comes running after him ...
Archana : What happened ? Why did you come out like  this ?
Manav : You don't know what happened ?(  So angry that he is actually crying with red eyes ) ..
Manav : Why didn't you say something  in English back there .You know English , so why didn't you answer in English ?
Archana : I  got nervous .He asked me just like that and I was on the spot and I guess I don't have enough confidence to answer quickly ...
Manav (yelling at her ) : Vaishali answered in English ...
Archana : Vaishali has studied in an English medium school..I have studied in Marathi medium ...that's why I could not answer ...
Manav : Why not ? Why didn't you answer ? It was your day .You were getting so much respect there ...It was supposed to be perfect but yet again Dharmesh won .You let him win today ...
Archana : You are hurting me now , don't say that ... my talking in English did not even make any difference to DK sir ...
Manav : DK Sir can never understand what we have gone through ( he is really screaming in anger now ) 😲
Manav : Why don't yo uget it . It was supposed to be our night .The night of our success...Day and night I worked hard for this but yet again Dharmesh won and all this happened because of you ...
Archana ( looking hurt ) : You were embarassed ...because of me ??  You used to love me ..You married me ..When you married me , I didn't know English then ..why didn't you think about all this then ? I was your inspiration once and today , you feel ashamed of me ...you have changed so much ...
Manav : I have not changed ...Not at all...I want to see yo uat the top with me .. I am doing better than you two other brother in laws  and I wanted you to be treated with respect ...I am doing all this for you .
Archaan : No , not for me ...You are doing this for yourself ... To prove yourself .
Manav : I don't wan tto prove myself .I am doign this to make you happy  ( yelling again )
Archana ( also yells ) : Don't want this happiness...It is of no meaning to me what others think about me but it does means a lot to me what yo uthink of me and today I know that yo ufeel embarassed of me ...
Manav : I didn't wanted to hurt you ...I don't care how hard I work .I just want you to live in style .I just wanted you to be respected .I don't wan tthat Archana who always was counting money because she did not have enough to spend ...I don't wan that Archana who was so weak that she neevr complained about anything  ...not even about her baby dying ...
Archana : Why can't you forget about that ? Why don't you stop cursing yourself for that .It has been 4 years now .. I was happy in my life . My Manav loved me , he was so sweet .He earned less but he cared .I miss him . I want my  old Manav back ...
Manav : He is never coming back ... That Manav was so weak that he  was insulted by the whole world .He could not feed his wife properly .His baby died  because of him being so weak .I hate that Manav .He is never  coming back and you better  keep this in your mind ...

Ashna is watching  all this from a distance .

Manav sits in his car and he drives without Archana ...She is left behind ... Then he stops his car , reverses and opens the door for her to sit down ...She sits in the car and he drives  away ...

Satish's room .
Satish is sleeping  and suddenly he wakes up .He looks at Varsha's side of the bed but she is not there ...
She is sitting by the window and is crying .Satish goes and sits by her .She is not saying anything  but holding on to a teddy bear and just crying ...
Satish holds her hand but she takes her hand back ...
Satish sits there helplessly watching her cry ...

Outside Manav's house
Now Manav and Archana are going back to their house  ...
Manav is in a very bad mood and he is not talking  to Archu at all...
Archan knocks at the door .Savita opens the door .Manav walks right in his room without saying anything  to his mother ...
savita gets worried but Archana says that he is just tired .She tells savita how good Manav did today and how proud she is  of him .She also tells Savita that they missed her and baba a lot in the party ...
The Archana asks about Soham ..Savita tells her that Soham cried non stop ...She tells Archana that Soham was ver yunhappy and did not stop crying at all the time  when they were away ..He cried himself to sleep...
That makes Archana  very sad ...

Manav 's room
Soham is sitting o nthe bed playing with something  ..Archu is happy to see her son ...She cuddles him ...Manav changes and  goes directly to his side of the bed .Archu tries to talk to him but he tells  her that he has to sleep .He is looking so angry and has his back turned on her .Archana is standing there feeling depressed and guilty ...

Deshmukh House ( morning )
Archana  is getting Manav's breakfast ready .Manav tells her that some bank advisers will come to see her  today and he wants  her to check out some investment policies and  chose the best out of them ..
Archana tells him that she has never  done all this before ..Manav tells her that she has to start looking into all this as there  is a world outside this house as well...
Manav : You have to understand that you have to move forward in life ... If yo uwill not learn all this then how will you teach anything  to our children ...It  is tough  ou t there and there is way too much competition ...If my kids are left behind then I will be the one blamed ...
Archan : Ok, but pelase have breakfast .
Manav : I am not hugry and I am getting  late ...

Manav 's  Company
At Manav workplace a few staff members including Dharmesh are talking  about the party ..One of them says that the center of attraction was Manav .That his personality was awesome and his wife was so beautiful and thy made such a perfect couple and complimented each other ..The other one says that they did not match at all as manav looks far more upclass and well behaved than his wife who could not even speak in English ...
He calls them a complete mismatch ...
This makes Dharmesh very happy ...
Manav who is walking  by hears all this ...
Dharmesh : They are  low class people . They are trying to hide their class but they can't keep faking .That Manav was just a useless mechanic .Somehow he has impressed DK sir and now has money ...But he can never get class .
The staff mmebers realize that manav is standing there .They all get nervous and leave but Dharmesh stand there looking at Manav with joy and a huge smile on his face .
Manav looks at him angry and then walks away leaving Dharmesh feeling  great  about what happened ...

Deshmukh House
There is a little party  going on in the house .Manju is there also .Savita is not happy about it ...Rasika talks her into keeping Manju also in the club ..Savita is proudly telling everyone how much Manav has achieved in such a little time ...
She tells her friends that Manav and Archana were at a party where he was the star of the show ...
Her friend tells her that she knows about the party ...
They tell Savita how Manav got insulted because Archu could not speak a word of english ...
Manju taunts that how come Savita was not invited and instead of taking Savita , Manav took his uneducated wife to such a big party ...he sure  has changed ...

At the construction site .
Manav is standing thinking about all that Dharmesh had said ...
he is very disturbed ..Ashna comes  to hi mand she talks to him about the party ...
 He  tries to say  that there is nothing  wrong but she tells him that she saw  everything ,She tells him that though it is not right to interfere betwen a husband and a wife , she reall ywishes to talk to manav about what happened ...
Ashna : Do yo ueven realize how you have behaved with Archana at the party ?  It was not right .I  didn't expect this from you ... Ok ,Archana cannot speak English but the way she thinks is so special , it makes her stand apart from everyone else ..She came to the party  with you ..She trusted you  and when she got insulted then instead of giving it back to Dharmesh ... today I am begining to think that more than Archana  , you are in love with your ego ...
Manav : No , that is not right ..I know I made a mistake .I just could not take her getting insulted ...
I was so angry that I did not know  what I was saying .She must have felt so bad ...
Ashna : It's good that yo urealize your mistake .Now after 3 days it is my wedding anniversary and there is a huge party at my house .That is where yo uwill apologise to her in front of eevryone ...Don't forget Manav ,  no one knows you  better than her  ...

Deshmukh House
The  bank advisor is talking to Archana  .He wants her to sign a few papers ...he gives Archana some information about their account ..Archan notices some papers there and she wants to know what they are about .The manager tells her that manav wants these papers to be confidential and hence they cannot be shown to her ...
Archu wants to know as she can see her  name on them ...she convinces the manager to show her the papers ..
From the papers she finds out that manav has put all his assets on her name only .He has invested everything  on her and  himself does not own a single asset policy ...
Archana starts crying when she finds out about the investemnt policies ...
She tells the manager to leave the policies with her ...

Precap :
Archan and Savita are working in the kitchen
Manav tells savita that DK's party is here and if she would like to come ..
Savita : ( speaking in English ) 😆  Don't pull me ... I  not coming ...Archana  coming ...🤣

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Di, would you like to help with the rest of the update?
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the gr8 update Di👍🏼
dayaben1 thumbnail
is this a complete one for  today or still going on??? Thanks Di
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Tanyji :-) :-)
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dayaben1

is this a complete one for  today or still going on??? Thanks Di

Now it is complete ...Sorry , my friend Thane had some time and she wanted to know what happened so I started to give it in parts ... Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantastic update
thX
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the aesome update tanya di!!! 😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update, I am glad Aashna told Manav off for the way he treated Archana. I haven't watched the episode yet but from what I've read he was wrong
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for the brilliant update!!