Thendral

Update for Friday 01-July-2011

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful Update!👏😊
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmi!!!😃

Veedu thedi help Veedu thedi social service Veedu thedi marriage assembling service Veedu thedi money ...Mr.TA is very gifted😲...Marriage assembling na what a brightness in TA's face🤣...sad aa iruntha TA aa ithu...face  la no signs of being sad

Veetuku vantha Mahalakshmi ai they pushed out aam aka Charu 😡 i dare this lady say that Charu will become her DIL one day nu someone🤢.  OMG Nithesh got strength to question his wife back😲..our selfish queen only cares about others thinking bad about her😡...she only cares about if TA will think bad about her😡..

Advice of the day to Lav from GW: for you, only your life is important, dont care about others (hinting TA)😡...what an advice from a mother🤢

Awww Sudha is too good...i think slowly TA is going to understand her😕
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Lakshyam for the wonderful update.

Yesterday Tamil was not in a good mood but after Tamil decide to help Prabha love Tamil has come to happy mood. For Social service and Romance Tamila mincha yaaralayum mudiyathu. Bhuvana is soon going to become Tamil enemy.

Today only Nitesh character seems to be extraordinary. Especially when he scold Lavanya and volunteering to hel Tamil money problem.

Sudha was also awesome today. Even GW doesn't think that Tamil will earn a lot but Sudha is so nice and advice Thulasi one day Tamil will also earn a lot. Soon Tamil will know who really care about him. One day Tamil will understand about Sudha.Edited by Ravi37 - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the nice update!😃

Sudha scenes were too good. TA will slowly understand her and will be haunted more that his mom did not help him, which is a good sign👏.

Lav really deserved this .

Nithesh too deserved this non-attached treatment from Thulasi.

TA mood changed totally when the social service work for uniting people came 😉. Really lucky guy. Poor Thulasi now came to know that her hubby is running after people for money. Hope she does not fight with him but try to make him tell all the truth about loan matters.

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you lakshmi for the wonderful episode...

A good episode for the weekend after a long time, reason being T and T enriched episode 😛...etho Vitamin enriched food mathiri...😆...

TA...unna thiruthave mudiytathu......only possibilty is T shd stop talking to him sometime and make him come in a way..😛...
Enna kuttima nee...mathavangaluku prechana na my blood will pongi ezhunthu will work over time...aana enaku oru prechana na...blood ellam sundi poi azhuga azhugaya varum...This would have been the apt dialogue for TA when T was worried...😛...he does not know how to solve his issues but only complicate them....

Sudha⭐️⭐️⭐️...goood one from her...srsly GW does not deserve both Sudha and T as Sils...I feel so bad that GW does not have one more son so that she cud have got pycho as SIL and both can keep on kissing and hugging each other...🤢...24/7...forgetting their husbd/son..🤢

Nits atleast felt bad and asked a sorry..seriously better than lavanya who did not even ask a sorry to Thulz...Selfish queen...😡...shee needs more such treatment from Nits...😡...Lets see what Thulz is upto after sudha's advise. Sudha's advise did not have any interior motive but was ttrue from heart as a sister...😃...which is really appreciable..👏...Such scenes are more pleasant to see too...😃

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update lakhyam😊👏. Finally thuls learnt that her hubby owes a lot of money probs through sudha and thuls will do something in upcoming epi's...

In today's epi, the dir has clearly shown sudha feeling sorry for TA and she gave certain amount of money to settle some of his interest and this incident will become a chance for TA to understand sudha.  Coming to Prabha's track, in upcoming epi's TA will convince suchi to marry Prabha but she will refuse to marry him.

I think B spoke to suchi or else she likes some other person… Ta is an expert in doing Thirutu kalyanam but for sure he will get into more probs.😉 Let's see. Coming to L's track how shamelessly GW TALKS?😡 I think lav will be chased out from her FIL as she is not ready to adjust with that family😡. Nit is a gentle man does not want to antagonize lav. She is digging her own grave. And the words of lav to nit are turning bad day by day. She is becoming very dominant.Grrr 2
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Advice of the day to Lav from GW: for you, only your life is important, dont care about others (hinting TA)😡...what an advice from a mother🤢

GW's own kolgai - Care only for self, own daugher and thathu marumagal aka psycho (qualification - she needs to have money, kannala kattina thaali, appo hugging, appo appo kissing, pocket mining techniques..😛, door sathi pei dance, )..
Rithu80 thumbnail
I started reading the updates just like that  and now i really got addicted  to this thendral forum updates and discussions. You guys rock and reading your updates line by line brings the entire episode visually in front of you. The side comments are awesome and funny.

you guys are really wonderful and thanks for taking so much effort  for updating and making people like me happy. 

Luv u all and a huge hug from me to all the updaters and active members. keep up the good work guys.
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Lakshyam for the nice update and the side comments..!! 

As we expected TA took his first step against Bhuvana from Prabha's side, soon he will also keep his first step against Bhuvana from TPS side..!! Deepa was good..!! Yeah Lakshyam as you said she is a true friend to everyone...!! Thulasi's confusion and tension can be justified...

Sudha was really nice and she has changed totally..!! ISudha's dialog's were good too..!! The advice she gave to Thulasi was nice and till now there were no one to advice Thulasi in all these matters except her best friend...!!  

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago