Nadheswaram

Nadas jul4-8 mon-fri updates on pg-1 - Page 2

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: srima

Thanks Migan. Sr. NA track boradikkudupa. Konjam Sam , Kaja Karagatakari aadal padal parkalame director sir.

Parkalam dhaan...adhukku first we have to find that direducker sir...sir missing...andha aalu missing nalae enakku odharudhu...Return varumbodhu 2,3 girls oda varuvaru...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shreenithi

Parkalam dhaan...adhukku first we have to find that direducker sir...sir missing...andha aalu missing nalae enakku odharudhu...Return varumbodhu 2,3 girls oda varuvaru...

kalyaanam kachchEri kanni poNNunga
kObi ya suththiyirukku
idhula kadhai vEra avaru sarakku
take it easy... idhu romba jaasthi...
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Migan.

idhu nadaswaram illaingo...shehnai - only azhugaachchis...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Migan..

Guess Veer will marry Gopi before Gopi leaves from Tanjore..  πŸ˜‰
Krithiga.ganesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan!
Even I guess so Nithya..
lakshyam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks Migan..

That will be the best πŸ‘ Let Gopi marry Veer and Malar go with Gokul..and put a big end to this serial(Imsai).  We all can go and
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks Migan..

I don't think he will take such drastic action without informing his parents nor their presence. But then there is a possibility that Veera will fall for Gopi. 😑 If this happens Mr. Nells wife will never let anyone live  in peace - Veer might take this opportunity to try her luck by getting married to Gopi - knowing very well that Gopi is to marry Vanitha. Besides Vanitha has been really good and supportive where Veer is concern - I feel Veer will end up being ungrateful😑.

Adakadavullai...yen our Malar and Gobi can't seem to click...other ladies are already flocking around him.😍...I think its a waste of time for us all to have that little hope in us to see this Gopi tieing the thali on Malar...kathirunthu-kathirunthu I am so tired...😡 
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshyam

That will be the best πŸ‘ Let Gopi marry Veer and Malar go with Gokul..and put a big end to this serial(Imsai).  We all can go and

Lakshyam...indhe brainless ppl-kku un head damage pennathingo...lets put our heads together doing something more fruitful...
Sue Nair thumbnail
A big THANK YOU to all our great updaters - without them this Forum will go to a waste..!!πŸ‘

lakshyam thumbnail

Lakshyam...indhe brainless ppl-kku un head damage pennathingo...lets put our heads together doing something more fruitful...

Romba correct sue chechi my head is more precious than this "Imsaiswaram" .  πŸ˜† 
This serial would have been the best if they showed like Malar and Gopi got married and then they face all other problems together. Adha vitutu...the director keeps adding girls in line for Gopi...which is really irritating.