Preeto Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Update for 17th and 19th oct please
I want to insert pics on the forum from my desktop .But I don't know how...
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Seeing the current episodes brought up this question - do Sikhs celebrate Karva Chauth?  I thought it was only practiced by Hindus, and that too only in a select few communities.  Yet, they show Ishu celebrating it.  Incidentally, is she married as yet?
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Seeing the current episodes brought up this question - do Sikhs celebrate Karva Chauth?  I thought it was only practiced by Hindus, and that too only in a select few communities.  Yet, they show Ishu celebrating it.  Incidentally, is she married as yet?

Karva Chauth has almost become Valentine's day...married or not married women (along with their men celebrate it these days) like in Bengal we dont have this festival but I know friends who fast on Karva Chauth...like Christmas and Diwali or even Holi doesnt need a religion this festival is fast catching up...maybe just our own rendition of Symbol of Love...as per google.com Sikhs do not celebrate Karva Chauth😆
^^^ That's what surprised me - none of the daughters of that household ought to be following it, even if Sikhs did.  And I didn't think Sikhs celebrate this festival either
can any give the link 2 dwld tat song in mp3 format mei tenu samjhava ki...plzzz

Originally posted by neha.agarwal10

can any give the link 2 dwld tat song in mp3 format mei tenu samjhava ki...plzzz

http://www.esnips.com/doc/195c0b0e-8be4-4299-942b-f4d0a03db600/main-tenu-(me) you will get it in esnips.com
Have long thought of posting FFs on Preeto any one interested? Need your support do let me know if you are interested. 
Originally posted by SIYAHI

Have long thought of posting FFs on Preeto any one interested? Need your support do let me know if you are interested. 
hey dear pls post it soon,we will love to see it😃
* Wrong post* sorry!
Edited by drummedup - 12 years ago