Preeto Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
um hi i have a question.. im not able to reply or participate to topics in dis forum on my ipad but i can wen im using my laptop. can somebody plz tell me how i can reply to forum topics wen using my pad plzzz

thnk u
Originally posted by neha fan1

um hi i have a question.. im not able to reply or participate to topics in dis forum on my ipad but i can wen im using my laptop. can somebody plz tell me how i can reply to forum topics wen using my pad plzzz

thnk u
make sure ur internet is gudd i do come online most of the time frm my mobile it works for me but it does take time when compared to laptop...even in Ipad India forums will work make use of browser or else just type india forums in google and login to IF check it...😊
snehapatro da problem is im logged on india-forums and i can post comments on Ankitas profile but when it comes to the forum i cnt post comments. the message box is der but i cnt type anything in it. do u know why this is so?

thnx
  Plz more pic in picture gal... only 34 page.why ?????? all show.more-more page'sss.so plz...
Originally posted by neha fan1

snehapatro da problem is im logged on india-forums and i can post comments on Ankitas profile but when it comes to the forum i cnt post comments. the message box is der but i cnt type anything in it. do u know why this is so?

thnx
i think its memory full problem...sometimes it happens to me if the page that opened is of more kb or mb...do one thing the page u opened when its loading scroll till down if message box post reply option everything seen then click cancel dont wait till whole page is loaded...try once u can post msg atleast...😊
Edited by snehapatro - 12 years ago
Please anybody can tell me how to download Pictures and videos in  India-forums???
Originally posted by anasuya43

Please anybody can tell me how to download Pictures and videos in  India-forums???
for pictures to post in the forum...i always use www.imgur.com website..go to imgur website and click computer if u want to upload pics that are in ur pc...then click start upload...pic will be uploaded so check to one side of pic u will find direct link copy that link(image url) and come to the forum click insert image give the image url click ok it will be posted in ur message...then post reply pic will be posted in the forum... 
if pics are in any website then click Web...give the URL of the image click done...and then remaining process same as above...
for videos i have never done it but i think u can use insert hyperlink option in the forum...click insert hyperlink and then jus give the link/url of the video click ok it will posted in the msg...
try and tell me if any doubt...😊
originally posted by Snehapatro

for pictures to post in the forum...i always use www.imgur.com website..go to imgur website and click computer if u want to upload pics that are in ur pc...then click start upload...pic will be uploaded so check to one side of pic u will find direct link copy that link(image url) and come to the forum click insert image give the image url click ok it will be posted in ur message...then post reply pic will be posted in the forum... 
if pics are in any website then click Web...give the URL of the image click done...and then remaining process same as above...
for videos i have never done it but i think u can use insert hyperlink option in the forum...click insert hyperlink and then jus give the link/url of the video click ok it will posted in the msg...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for your prompt reply Sneha 👏 You are my first guru in  learning of computer.😆i must appreciate you  giving all the information.👏
i will definitively  update  my Progress to you😛
Originally posted by anasuya43

originally posted by Snehapatro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for your prompt reply Sneha 👏 You are my first guru in  learning of computer.😆i must appreciate you  giving all the information.👏
i will definitively  update  my Progress to you😛
😆 its k
I just wanted to ask, it that why did preeto break up with rajbeer. I missed a few episodes and the last time i watched it they did break up but than rajbeer gave preeto chunari or something and she fell in love with him again.

Also who is the new guy in the show?