Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

Preeto Articles Archives: No Comments!

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome To Articles Archives Section Of Preeto

Here You  Will Find All Articles Related To The Show..

Comments Are Not Allowed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Ankita Sharma to play lead in Imagine's next...

Monday, May 23, 2011 | 5:52:47 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    52 Comments
    Ankita Sharma to play lead in Imagine's next...

Creative Eye's love story for Imagine will have Ankita Sharmaplaying the lead.

Dheeraj Kumar's Creative Eye which is known for producing mythological shows will be making a family drama cum love story for Imagine.

The show tentatively titled 'Preeto' will have a Punjabi backdrop and will be based on the life of five sisters.

A little birdie tells us, "Ankita Sharma of Baat Hamari Pakki Hai fame will in all probability play the lead role and title character of Preeto".

When contacted,  Ankita Sharma told us "Nothing is confirmed yet."

The show is expected to launch in the month of June.

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair
    Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
    Mariaa.SG thumbnail

Ankita Sharma's family on the sets of Preeto!

Saturday, June 25, 2011 | 5:50:29 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    17 Comments
    Ankita Sharma's family on the sets of Preeto!

Ankita Sharma spends a pleasant day with her family on the sets for the first time...

Apparently for the first time Ankita Sharma's family will be gracing a set of hers ever since she has started her career. Right from the days of Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo and followed by Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, her family could not make it to Mumbai.

A little birdie from the sets informs, "Ankita has her little cousin accompanied on the sets who is keeping her busy as the boy runs around the sets."

To know more about the information given, we contacted Ankita Sharma and she was happy to say, "Yes, I am accompanied by my cousin who has come down from my home town today morning. In fact my mother and aunty have also come with him. And they all are going to come on my sets to see the shoot. For the first time, they have come here to Mumbai to see my work."

"I am damn happy to see them here. And hope they enjoy being on sets, " Ankita signs off cheerfully.

Guess Ankita's family will feel proud to see her as Preeto!

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
    Mariaa.SG thumbnail

Shahrukh Sadri in Imagine's Preeto

Sunday, June 26, 2011 | 11:50:24 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    2 Comments
    Shahrukh Sadri in Imagine's Preeto

Shahrukh Sadri to add on to the list of Imagine's Preeto...

Tellybuzz was the first to mention about the final cast ofImagine's Preeto which included names such as Ankita SharmaDivya BhatnagarSushil Parashar,Ira Soni,Aditya RedijSailesh GulabaniNikita AnandUjjwal Rana.

And now the list has one more name to add on. 

"Shahrukh Sadri who is currently seen in Zee TV's Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyein will be essaying a pivotal role in the show. He will be playing a family doctor's role in the serial," adds source.

"His entry is expected in fifth episode and he has not started shooting for the show, "signs off the source.

We contacted Shahrukh Sadri and he refused, " I have not even been even approached for the role. I am right now just concentrating on Mrs. Kaushik for now."

Whether Shahrukh's comment turns true or not, only time will decide!
    Mariaa.SG thumbnail

Aditya Redij to return with Imagine's Preeto..

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 | 5:34:56 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    28 Comments
    Aditya Redij to return with Imagine's Preeto..

Aditya Redij of Na Aana Is Des Laado will play the lead oppositeAnkita Sharma in Imagine's Preeto..

The dashing young man Aditya Redij who got popular as Raghav of Na Aana Is Des Laado is back to television with the Creative Eye's show on Imagine, titled Preeto.

A little birdie tells us, "Negotiations with Aditya Redij are done and he is finalized to play the lead. He will essay the role of a typical cool dude, who is reserved in nature. He is an air force officer by profession. He will be the guy opposite the female lead Preeto, played byAnkita Sharma".

We tried contacting Aditya and even sent him a text, but could not get his comment on the same.

With this, the unit is all set to kick start the shoot..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
    Mariaa.SG thumbnail

ailesh Gulabani and Ujjwal Rana in Imagine's Preeto

Monday, June 13, 2011 | 6:34:23 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    12 Comments
    Sailesh Gulabani and Ujjwal Rana in Imagine's Preeto

Sailesh and Ujjwal Rana to play important roles in Imagine's upcoming show..

TellyBuzz has been reporting extensively aboutImagine's upcoming show, Preeto produced by Creative Eye. This show which is based on a Punjabi backdrop is the story of five sisters.

We have already written about the major cast in the show. The latest news is that Sailesh Gulabani who is presently seen in Sasural Genda Phool will play an important role and will be seen in a new avatar. Ujjwal Rana who turned Producer with his SAB TV show Mrs. and Mr. Sharma Allahabad Waale is returning to acting with this show after a break of nearly two years.

A little birdie tells us, "Sailesh will play a geeky character Pankaj who is the neighbour of this Punjabi family. He is a true friend of all the five girls and helps the family when in need. Ujjwal plays a Punjabi Pathan, Bobby Singh who is again known to the family. As their tracks unfold, both Pankaj and Bobby will be paired opposite two daughters in the family".

Sailesh Gulabani who was recently seen in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo was unavailable for comment.

Ujjwal Rana confirmed the news and said, "It feels nice to get back to acting. This is a very different role that has come my way".

As we know, Divya BhatnagarAnkita Sharma, Ira Soni, Debolina and Mahima play the five sisters, while Sushil Parashar and Nikita Anand play the parents.

Let's wait to know more on the cast..
    Mariaa.SG thumbnail

Nikita Anand to play the mother in Preeto

Saturday, June 11, 2011 | 5:13:59 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    23 Comments
    Nikita Anand to play the mother in Preeto

Nikita Anand last seen in Chand Chupa Badal Mein will now be seen in Imagine's new show Preeto..

Nikita Anand who played the very good Saas in Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein onStar Plus will now play the mother of five grown up daughters in Imagine's upcoming show, Preeto produced by Creative Eye.

TellyBuzz has already reported about Ankita Sharma playing the title role in the show. Divya Bhatnagar, Ira Soni and new faces Debolina and Mahima will play the other four sisters. Sushil Parashar will essay the girls' father.

A little birdie tells us, "Nikita Anand who plays Sid's mom in Chand Chupa Badal Mein has been finalized to play the mom".

When contacted, Nikita confirmed the news to TellyBuzz.

The show we hear, will go on floor as soon as the male lead is got.

Watch this space for more on the show..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
    -Jahnvi- thumbnail

"I am open to competition from youngsters"-Dheeraj Kumar

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 | 7:06:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     "I am open to competition from youngsters"-Dheeraj Kumar

Dheeraj Kumar speaks to TellyBuzz about his new show Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto on Imagine...

Dheeraj Kumar's Creative Eye has been one of the legendary teams in Indian Television Industry.

With their path-breaking show Om Namah Shivay, they have the history of making shows that range from Mythos to daily soaps.

On the outset of the launch of Sawaare Sabke Sapne ' Preeto, Dheeraj Kumar speaks about the success of Creatve Eye and about their future ventures...

What was the thought behind coming up with a show like Preeto?
    Preeto is a story about five sisters. People have seen that usually, the protagonist of the show will be either the eldest or the youngest daughter of the family.  But in this show the main protagonist is the third daughter of the family. When you have five daughters in a family, one of them has to take up the responsibilities of the son. Today there are situations wherein though you have a father and a mother, unfortunately they are not in a position to support the family. Hence we thought of coming up with a show with such a concept through which people can relate themselves to each of the characters and the situations.

Was there any special thought that went into this particular concept for Imagine?
    The shows that were previously on Imagine were unique and special on its own. Take for that matter Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo and all the recent shows. But there was no such drama that was based on a joint family. This is the story of a girl who takes care of her four sisters and parents which any Indian can connect to. And I believe the if a story is connected to the audience and if the story is real, then  people will definitely accept it.

Is there a particular reason that you selected a Punjabi backdrop?
    Mostly what we have seen is a Gujarati backdrop in most of the shows in television. Hence I thought I will make a show for Punjabi. I myself am a Punjabi and the language is really sweet. So you can call that as one of the reasons for the show to have a Punjabi backdrop.

Creative Eye has been very successful even in this competitive scenario. What is secret that you have?
    Creative Eye has been making shows since 1984 and we have made shows for nearly 7000 hours ranging from Mythos, historical, fiction, family, comedy and we have even tried our hands in Sanskrit language. Creative eye has got a strong foundation and expertise under one group and in-house people are always together where we are determined. As far as competition is concerned, then I always welcome competition. I feel sober when there is no competition and I love to compete with youngsters.  

How else are you preparing for the year 2011?
    We are coming with Babosa Mere Bhagwan on Sony TV, which is inspired from a true story. Then there is Neem Neem Shehed Shehed which will launch on Sahara One. In terms progression, we have acquired our rights in films and its distribution, we are also into ads. I believe that you just have to do your duty and you will be rewarded. But you should have proper thoughts and understanding with most importantly, the blessings of the almighty.

You have also been a successful actor; will we see you again on any of your shows?
    You might probably see me in a film soon.

Do you think that 2011 has been a happening year for you?
    Yes 2011 has been a really promising year for us and there are shows still to come.

Om Namah Shivay has been in Sony TV and Babosa is also for the same channel. Do you select channels according to the concepts?
    No, not at all, we just actually think about the concepts and we approach channel.

Personally, how much are you involved in your shows?
    I am involved in every aspect of my show including the casting and even the technical aspects.

Creative Eye has been really successful with their Mythos. Do you think that's your genre?
    I know Creative Eye has been successful in the mythos, but I believe in making shows of all genres.

What are your upcoming projects?
    Apart from Babosa Mere Bhagwaan, there is another show that will be coming on Star Plus in September and there is another show that we are planning to pitch on a big channel.

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan
    Yuvika_15 thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Where's the time for love: Aditya Redij

Shruti Jambhekar, TNN | Jul 8, 2011, 12.00am IST

The good-looking hunky Aditya Redij aka Raghav ofNaa Aana Iss Des Laado who's been the heartthrob of young girls ever since he debuted on television is now back with a brand new show as the lead. 

Kolhapur lad Aditya has played character roles in Telugu and Marathi films before doing ramp modelling and then moving on to the small screen. After a brief sabbatical, Aditya's playing the male lead in Sawaare Sabke Sapne... Preeto. 

Considering he was almost jobless for eight long months, what made him quit a show like Na Aana Iss Des Laado when it was a TRP-puller? Aditya shrugs nonchalantly and says that he didn't want to be part of the 20-year old leap that was taking place in the show. He says, "The producer did not give me any choice. He asked me to either accept the 'leap' or exit the show. I chose to quit as I didn't want to play the role of a father. Otherwise, there were no hassles between the producer and me." Aditya's been enjoying his break reading scripts. His character in Preeto, has made Aditya upbeat. He says, "I play the role of Ranveer Singh who is an Airforce pilot. It feels good to play a modern character in the soap after having worked in a show with a rural backdrop." 

We ask him if he is happy doing something completely different from what he did earlier and pat comes the reply. He says, "I don't relate to the characters I play. I simply get into the skin of the character and act as per the role demands. Once the camera switches off, I am a different person. 

Incidentally Aditya found his place in the telly world through a close friend associated with Marathi television. He says, "Mahesh Kothari is a big name in Marathi television and films. He is a close family friend. I did a Marathi film and later got noticed by people from the television world. They asked me to come over for auditions and that's how I landed Na Aana..." Aditya who has done a Telugu film as well, says it was, "a good learning experience. The Telugu film industry is very organized and more professional. I look forward to doing more films down south." Since every telly star gets Bollywood dreams in their eyes sooner or later, where does Aditya see himself? Aditya confesses that he's game for "Hindi films," but is raring to "doing a reality TV show. I won't mind doing a Khatron Ke Khiladi, but I would never feature in a dance-based reality show because I can't dance well." 

After gruelling schedules, Aditya loves to de-stress with his workouts and lazing at home on holidays. And the one good news to gladden your hearts ladies is —the hottie man is very much single and not taken. He rubbishes any rumours of datings co-star Natasha Sharma and says, "I'm single and have no time for relationships." Pity we heard that before too!

article credit: Armu4eva
    Yuvika_15 thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
    Ankita Sharma talks about Preeto

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

She made her foray into the world of television with the parallel lead in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo.

The talented actress then bagged the lead role in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, now Ankita Sharma returns with a brand new show on the small screen produced by Creative Eye called Sanware Sabke Sapne – Preeto. We spoke to Ankita on her role and more.
     Talking about her role she says, "The character Preeto is very bindass, hamesha chattar matter karne wali but at the same time, she has responsibilities on her shoulders. She wants to be son of the house, make her Biji happy and take care of her sisters. I am enjoying playing this confident girl who is emotional and tough too. Preeto is more like my real self and very different from the character I played as Sanchi in Baat Hamari Pakki Hain. That was what I really liked and I am happy to play myself on the show."
     After Baat Hamari Pakki Hain, what kept you busy? "I went to Delhi and stayed there for sometime and enjoyed by break and then I came back to Mumbai and auditioned for this role."
     How challenging is it to play a Punjabi role? "It is very challenging as I am a pahadi girl (Nainital) and to play a Punjabi kudi is very difficult. But I have never tried anything like this so I have worked on my Punjabi accent and I hope the audiences love this character."
     Don't forget to watch Sanware Sabke Sapne-Preeto every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on Imagine TV.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media Tuesday, July 05, 2011

credit to: Armu4eva