Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

Reason for watching this show

Poll

Why are you interested watching this show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Whatever your reason .Please write here and do remember to vote  😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its for  Ankita all the way Pia, .
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ankita Ankita Ankita Ankita Sharma...Thats it..No other Reason...
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
for now, definitely Ankita only. Although, I like the actress (forgot her name) who will be playing the role of the girls' mom as well. 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not really planning to watch it.  As some others noticed, the promos really looked like detergent ads 😆

But one thing I was wondering - does the apparent theme of this show really make sense?  If there are no guys in that bunch, why does somebody have to be the brother?  Why not just let them all be themselves?  From the promos, I'm guessing that Jasmeet - the eldest sister, would get married very early, if not in the opening episode itself.  Chances are that several episodes down the line, the 2nd sister will follow.

Since none of these serials have the concept of a girl going thru the show unmarried, next would then be Preeto herself.  Then what - does she become a wife to her hubby but brother to her 2 younger sisters?  That would be really wacko!  And would she wait until her younger 2 sisters got married b4 marrying herself, or would she marry, and then try driving 2 cars @ the same time - the age old maayka & sasural division of responsibilities 🤢

Ideally, they should marry off the eldest quickly, show the 2nd in a romantic relationship and have the romance factor there, while showing Preeto play her 'brotherly' role to the younger 2 sisters.  I hope they show Simran becoming a successful student and more into science experiments & so on, while Banoo is shown as a practical joker.  But I don't want the youngest 2  to be turned into sasural-bound trophies.  But I do think they'll do that to Preeto.  Incidentally, does one know who Sailesh and the other actor so far listed will be paired w/?  And is there a lead guy in the serial i.e. a guy opposite Preeto, or is she supposed to be both lead guy & girl?

As is well known, none of these shows stay true to their concept for long, and Imagine is hardly the channel w/ any patience as far as TRPs go.  So I'd expect it to become a saas-bahu serial b4 too long, or maybe more love stories involving some of the sisters, dropping 1 or 2 of the sisters in the process.  As Rakt Sambandh proved, having 5 female leads was too many, and I think a different production house is repeating the same mistake here.

Which is why I'm not planning on watching it.
-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lots of reasons...Ankita and Aditya and esp the promo..as you can see from my avi i'm bowled over by it.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vrish bhaiyan ...You are right to some extent ..but without seeing a show ..being too judgmental is not right 
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am fan of Aditya so I am going to watch the show for him

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 before   reading  article related to this actress i dint know that she has acted in   one show  baat hamari pakki hain on  sony    but as i  read about her in interview   i came to know that she was saachi of that show , really speaking   in form pf preeto ankita looking  completely different but pretty.. reason is   to be ankita to watch this show...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, I saw last night's episode, and even for someone who watches these, this looked like too much of a chick flick.  I liked the 2 youngest daughters, but not the mom, nor the aunt.  Don't think I'll be watching this, beyond following the story from things like TB articles.