harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
who carez d best option🀣
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for weighing in, everybody!!!  πŸ˜Š

Personally, glad this stupid show is over!
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She won't marry Abhinav..With in 3 months we can get the news of her break-up.. like Big Boss... Ratan got money, but lost the respect and love she got from doing laali... .
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cuty16

well said dear,news will cum within a year only.

thanx ,  waitinfg for   news related to their  break up eagerly  , btw where  is ratan today in sasuraal or   thinking way to leave  abhinabh????
shrashri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think ratan did not find all the 3 of them appropriate 4 her...πŸ˜›i guess she took a middle path...πŸ€” 
abhinav has problem if ratan works 4 long hours thus d issue is certain n they will have a break up i guess
(THOUGH I M NOT WISHING SO..😊)
RAM ASKED ABHINAV CLEARLY before the main event...

'If ratan gets agreed on marrying...will you marry her...

the guy nod his head and agreed 'Yes' I will marry on the spot...

and now after this...they say tht it was abhinav's decision to get engaged W*F ...do they really think we r tht stupid ???πŸ˜•

Ratan said - by looking on Camera "main aapki beti aur mujhe appke ashirwaad ki zarroorat hai'πŸ€ͺ

i have my two malas ready made of sandal for both of you.and there is a tagline on it 'FAKENESS never works' just tell me where i could put the mallas on you people πŸ˜†πŸ€£
surela.basu thumbnail
Abhinab Sharma was always dominating and arrogant person.He was also not flexible with Ratan.I just can't understand how this man was selected by Ratan.Deepak was such an honest person,how on earth she choose Abhinab,knowingly that he will never allow her to do late night shoots and he also cannot change his base to Delhi.Abhinab's mother told her clearly that she have to do the household works when she will be married which is not possible after a long day shoot.Mostly she won't be able to stay with there family in Delhi.How will this relation work out ?I just can't understand.She should not have taken a decision emotionally,but should have thought about the problems which she will face if she marry Abhinab.But i guess Ratan likes to make her life more complicated,so she has taken this decision.Whereas she know very well that in order to stay with Abhinab she have to listen to his and his families views and cannot give her own.If she marry Abhinab she will just be a puppet in the hands of his and his family.I dont like she likes peace and freedom that's why she choose Abhinab,who will mostly do "jhagra" with Ratan,and turn her life into hell.But still i hope the engagement last long and they get Happily Married.In order to make this relation work both of them have to be very understanding, sacrificing and adjusting only then they can be Happy with each other. 
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think they have agreement that they will be seperated after two to three months and Ratan will give ABhinav some money
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

thanx , waitinfg for news related to their break up eagerly , btw where is ratan today in sasuraal or thinking way to leave abhinabh????

🀣 thinking way to leave abhinav or may be she is free dese days na den may have sum fruits dates with abhinav after getting bored will leave him.
Telling No understanding between us,he dont respect my work dis dat bla bla bla.
PAri_hoon123 thumbnail
@Angelshy: guess u r right !!! kuch to off screen bi hua hai na... kuch ziada! sooo ratan knows who is best for her! we will see :)