Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

This Show seems like...

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Tonight  Preeto is going on air. After a short hiatus Ankita is back on the small screen, to entertain and regale us all.

The show promises to be different from the usual behenein stories and the PH and the channel seems to concur too.

From what I could infer, this Preeto seems to be a mixture of Pride and Prejudice and Little Women; two classic tales of 5 sisters, their struggles and strives, their love and joy, their disappointments and happiness, etc etc.

Most of us would have read these two novels and going by the synopsis and character sketch, this seems to be the case.

Whatever it is hope the show lives up to its promise and give us all a good reason to sit before the telly daily at 8.30pm.

Ankita looks vivacious and refreshingly different and hope to see her performing very well.Also pray that she dosent shoot off her mouth in public and antagonise the PH and Channel in that process.

The other cast are all new and not familiar to us BHPHians and am sure all of them will gel together and give their best shot.So heres wishing  the whole cast and crew all the very best for their efforts.

So lets all watch this show  getting unveiled tonight. Its too early days to form any kind of opinion about this show, but hope it will soar on TRP charts soon.

On that note happy viewing Preeto all! Have fun and enjoy youselves!   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You put it really well. I hope preeto lives upto the expectations. Since Ankita and Aditya both are gr8 actors i hope they set fire on our screens with their chemistry.
Btw hope you dont mind me asking this did ankita say something against BHPH ppl? Never followed that show so have no idea.
Ps gr8 topic.
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hopefully...preeto turns out to be a very gud serial... i just love ankita and the concept is also gud...hopefully it lives upto the expectations!!