FF YOU ARE MINE Part-4 "Wen I lvd U-IV"page-19 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Cherry I am not that evil...i don't give any big Jhatkas too...now a days everyone are giving Jhatkas except me...
who knows my title will go someone else
hope in Kriya FF they will handle the Jhatkas too

na na.. My Toofaan is berry innocent..
Dnt worry, KriYa'ns can take it..
Heyyy My Jooo😳😳😳😳

I finally updated my comment😊

Kya baat hai!!!! Avi is either obssessd with Arpi or he is damn angry with her...

Arpi ki engagement pappu se🀒🀒🀒

Poor Avi..😭   Kya hua hai yaar Avita k beech???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Jhatkas huh..Jab Priya ho toh jhatka hona hi chahiyeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Awesome suspense ha...

Jaldi se update karnaπŸ˜‰

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
Neha !!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ur editor is Priya?? Dat's why I can smell some jhatkas already !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awesome update dear !!πŸ‘πŸ‘

It has some suspense element...

Eager to knw what happens next...😳😳

Cont soon..😊

Edited by jes_jade - 12 years ago
@ Jaanuuu

i knew you are only person who knew me perfectly and my writing β˜ΊοΈ

TJ i was right abt my Jaanu πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by yoga23priya

@ Jaanuuu

i knew you are only person who knew me perfectly and my writing β˜ΊοΈ

TJ i was right abt my Jaanu πŸ˜‰
That's why we r perfect soul mates...πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ€£

U shud call Neha
'Sensei'
..πŸ˜‰

It sounds cool.😎

Neha, thanks for the amazing first chapter. Can you please add me onto the pm list for this ff. I love how you incorporate a flashback with the present time. Avi is in love with some girl but her cruel words keep piercing his heart. Now he desires to seek revenge against her and keep her for himself. I love how you have introduced a vengeful love story, he may hate her but some part of his heart still wishes to see her. I hope Arpi is his love and not some other girl. I'm so glad Arpi is a princess, I rarely hear about Indian tales with princesses. But does she really love Pappu, he is still the same disgusting dude that checks her out infront of her dad. I can't for Avi to go to India. I'm always team Avi even if he is looking for revenge. I would love to see him ruin Pappu's shaadi and steal Arpi. Please update soon hun.

Love you lots, Sidda
Originally posted by jes_jade

That's why we r perfect soul mates...πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ€£

U shud call Neha
'Sensei'
..πŸ˜‰

It sounds cool.😎

Are soul mates  is Sensei ka meaning mujhe bhi to bataao yaarπŸ˜•
Originally posted by Sidda8

Neha, thanks for the amazing first chapter. Can you please add me onto the pm list for this ff. I love how you incorporate a flashback with the present time. Avi is in love with some girl but her cruel words keep piercing his heart. Now he desires to seek revenge against her and keep her for himself. I love how you have introduced a vengeful love story, he may hate her but some part of his heart still wishes to see her. I hope Arpi is his love and not some other girl. I'm so glad Arpi is a princess, I rarely hear about Indian tales with princesses. But does she really love Pappu, he is still the same disgusting dude that checks her out infront of her dad. I can't for Avi to go to India. I'm always team Avi even if he is looking for revenge. I would love to see him ruin Pappu's shaadi and steal Arpi. Please update soon hun.

Love you lots, Sidda
Hayeee My Siddu liked it 😳
u don't need to ask for PM dear actully last time thr was  probs with my net n PC ,
but next time i will take care to PM u all Avitans (whather u like it or not heheπŸ˜†)
yap Avi is going to be different from other FFs , this time he is going to give lots of shocks by his deeds 😈
n Yap Pappu is same disgusting guy 🀒,
huun Arpi loves him or Avi its a secrate dear, you will find it after few more updates.
hope i can start writing soon as my exams will take this month 😑
hope can see you all guys vry soon.
love yaa too dear😳
Guys , hope i can b back soon ,

as i find day today but seems like u guys r busy ,

chalo fir kabhi sahi , milte hai ek break ke baad hehe

promise to make this FF intresting n ful on jhatka wala as much as i can ;-)

Hey guys i know i had looong break hope u guys didn't forgot me πŸ˜†

m back with Pre of the FF hope u will like it,

Avdhesh-"you silly girl how dare you to hurt my sister, who the hell are you? n what are you doing in royal garden?"

Girl-"(angerly) how dare you hit me, you Dumbo, your sister fell herself while playing n who the hell are you asking me who i m? I m Arpita Rai, i m the princess n if my dad n brother say you misbehaving with me naa, they will kill you."

Avdhesh-"Princess hogi apne ghar ki!..."

waiting for ur comments πŸ˜³

Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago