BV 4th July Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

BV - 4th July Written Update

Haveli Dining Area

(Whole episode on that promo video conversation between Anandi and Gauri)

Gauri sees Anandi coming down the stairs, she calls her name and goes to speak to her.  She says to Anandi that everything that happened was not right and for that she wants to apologise to her.  She knows that no one is at fault everyone is correct in their own stance.  Gauri states we should try and understand everyone's opinion and give people time to get used to the situation.  Gauri states is the discussion was on Jagat being married then she would not have got married to him, when she did find out the truth about Jagat and Anandi she did severe her ties with Jagat.  But there is a truth in all this that she has not been able to get rid of from her life, the marriage that she had with Jagat when he was young.  When she realised that since she was married to him at childhood, then she has the same relationship with Jagat as Anandi does. This is the reason why she went back to Jagat and got married to him again.

Anandi replies, that they first met at Gauri's college, and she remembers everything about that meeting, She thought that her education was making her think like this, but now she knows that it was because of her own childhood marriage that she spoke in that way.  The marriage was against her wishes and she was under pressure, but she was blessed.  She got the chance to get away from the relationship and start her life anew, she was able to study and become someone, which she was able to do.  But what happened now she is accepting that child marriage she has accepted her own ruin. Gauri looks at her in shock.  Gauri replies that she got married to Jagat now, so how can she say that this is her ruin, how could she be so cruel with her words.  Anandi replies she has been saying the truth, the same truth that she said years ago, which Anandi now understands.  By getting marriage to Jagat she has accepted the wrong doings in her past as being just. Anandi cant understand what Gauri thinks is right and wrong, what she heard Gauri say in the college, or what she is saying now. Gauri replies there is a lot of difference between then and now, then they were children, but now they are adults and have been together for 5 years, how could she forget this, she tells Anandi that she will not be able to understand this how she felt being away from Jagat.  Anandi replies that she has been with Jagat for 16 years, she was 8 years old when she got married to Jagat she fell in love with him then, for her love means Jagat. She states Jagat is not only her husband but also her life. Anandi says that the situation has changed for Jagat but not for her, she still considers him her husband. She states that her Jagat is lost but is still close to her, Gauri looking upset upon hearing this from Anandi.

Outside Area

We see Jagat is outside in some grassy area looking deep in thought.  He sits down and sees a swing and think of Anandi and has flashbacks of his time with her.  The flashbacks seem to unnerve him and he looks like he is confused about his feelings and the situation he is in.

Haveli Dining Room

Gauri states she is only thinking about herself and her state whilst saying all this, its easy to say all of these things, Gauri  states that if Anandi put herself in her place she would have done the same thing.  Anandi replies 'if only' she was able to go in her place, if only she had the opportunities that she has had. But one thing for sure she would not have failed in her trials, she would not have done what Gauri did, Gauri looks at her shocked of her comments.

Sumitra calls out Anandi's name asking for the ghee. Anandi wipes her tears and tells Sumitra that she is coming.  Gauri remembers what he mother was telling her about being accepted as the new beendini of the house

Outside Haveli

Gauri is outside the haveli and asks Makan Kaka about Jagat but he doesn't know, he tells her about the khet and that maybe he went to see his friends.  She goes to the place and asks but Jagat was not seen.

Haveli Dining Room

DS asks Makan kaka where everyone is, he informs about the wherabout, and states that 'who' has gone searching for Jagat. DS looks annoyed about this and wonders the fact she has kept hidden from the village what if they find out, everything she has done will be ruined. DS looks fed up and states let it happen, maybe something good may come from it, and asks devi ma to do what is right

Outside ' Khet

Gauri still asking around but cant get an answer, she then sees Jagat under a tree and goes to him. Gauri apologies for what she did and he is upset. Jagat replies that she should apologise, without understanding he got angry about the situation. They then both hug

Voice-over:  No matter how much the minds of the people change, but what is inside them will always come out and make them realise their mistakes.  (sorry too much shudh hindi basha here did not understand all of it)

Pre-cap: People notice Jagat and Gauri. Then back at the haveli viliage people talk about Gauri and how she had no shame in what she was doing, This girl does not look like she is of this family, she has respect for herself or others.  Gauri looks shocked upon hearing all of this.

Apologies for any mistakes - did not have the time to check
Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago
Hey that was an awesome update dear...I hope the CVs will shift focus from gauri Singh family confrontations to GAGA confrontations...I am slightly  bored...
thanks!

precap is awesome too!
waiting for singh family's reaction on that!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

will Ds ban gauri to go outside after that what she did in case of anandi before?
I laughed out loud when gauri stated that anandi would not understand the pain of being seperated from the person they love
thnx heaps 4 da update..
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Anandi...๐Ÿ‘
Poor DS unka plan popat ho gaya. I have to admit that DS did make me laugh in a good way. When she got fed up and was like let it all happen like she couldnylt be bothered anymore.
Thanks for the update... :)

haha no comments abt the confrontation , i think it was useless from both sides๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

zabardasti daal di , aur koi conclusion nikla kyaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i quite liked it.gauri going out and searching for jagya ,
precap is awesome , i hope jagya spill the beans , fingers crossed
but whatever i hope kal they both gaga actually do something,
and ds was hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†today
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
It seems like the jagat and anandi scenes which ahppened are being reinaacted with jagat and gauri. But thus time round jagat does not seem to be talking in defense of gauri
  Happy 4th of July!!!.

Thank you for the wonderful update. When Anandi said to Gauri "Apna durbhagya khudh kyon chun liya", kind of hinted that Gauri would go through the same humiliation when she finds out that her marriage is illegal. Even though I am not keen on J-A reunion, I felt Anandi did right thing for letting Gauri know that she loved Jagya back then and still continues to do so. Over the time I am hoping she will move on, or Jagya will realise what he lost and works very hard to win her back. Kudos to makkhan kaka, even the servant of the haveli is not accepting J-G marriage. Who knew, when you are in MBBS first year you are still a child. My kid who is indeed a child is trying to pretend all grown up and Dr. Gauri thinks she and Jagya were kids in Mumbai. ๐Ÿ˜†