Thendral

Thendral Monday 4th of July 2011

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Wonderful and super fast update Theiva! Nice comments! 😃

Once a person helps TA, he will never forget their help. Now Sudha helped him on the right time and TA will start to have soft corner for Sudha gg fwd😊. Again he samaalichified to Thulz when she asked about the money. Thulz too falls flat when he says her not to worry, which is really nice, but it is better to share a problem to the life partner as he will surely feel light hearted 🥱.

Lab Technician mom or Pavi's future MIL is sooo sweet 😉. But director please make Pavi study first. She is too young for a marriage or love track now 🥱.

Laughed so much today on Padma's track when finally she ended up being quiet when Pavi shouted back😃. Pavi was so good whatever she spoke to her mom⭐️. Sadhana's expression were very good today 👏👏.

I have not seen TA this energetic for anything else other than "social service" for love marriage. Boost kudicha maathiri thembu for TA. Waiting to see the scenes of him and Bhuv.

Bhuv shouting that driver ponnuku doctor maapiliya?? She forgot the past when she was a very ordinary wife of MM who ran behind a doctor leaving her child abandoned 😡?? Enna Amenesia aa for this Bhuv?? From the beginning she yells people for whatever she has done in her past! 😡😡 Star of the day was Varadharajan ⭐️ when he said "Podham Niruthuriya". Super aapu for her 🥳. He has overheard the talk of Lax and his friend talking about Sundari and Bhuv and has little idea of Bhuv character.

Very interesting...Waiting for tomorrow, where they all meet in the temple I guess 😍.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful and superfast Update!👏😃

Pavithra scene was cute and good. Pavi looks very pretty and cute!😃 Pavi and that LA(Lab Assistant) are looking cute together and also matching😃 LA mom was nice and friendly to them😊 Pavi was great to Padma😆 Ipdi thaan avanga vaiya adakanum👏

Hmm TA, im disappointed with you as always😳 Why are u comparing Sudha with ur mom? Loosu, understand Sudhas true natureee😡 Ahahaha rushing to stop marriage where he is going to get a yellow bulb🤣 Good that Thuls questioned him⭐️ TA was romba over, loosu😆 But happy to see T&T on monday😆

OMG Bhuv😆 Venum nalla venum, i think now Varadha and Bhuv are going together to kovil to know what happened-nu ange promo scenes varum😳 Hope Varadhan stops her mouth from talking🤣

So Suchi is going to marry that westerner😡
Hope Deepa wont love Prabha and also hope he does not, yenna Kanagu approm paavom.
I want Deepa and Prabha to be good friends forever, also Kanagu and Deepa😒 Like Theiva akka said Deepa should marry someone else than this 2 boyss. But if the choice is between K and P, im for Kanagu😃

Episode is moving fast, hope some twists comes soon!😃 Overall good epi!
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the super fast update😊. Wow!! Many tracks are along with T&t now in thendral. The guy sukumar seems to be a nice and jovial person. I also feel that this guy sukumar will be pair for pavithra in future😊. TA is going to get in so much trouble as he is rushing to the temple since suchi is getting married there.

Even though prabha fails in his love he will be thankful to TA as he tried to render... in future he may also help TA in settling his money probs. Let's see. Padma being ignored was super👏 and she deserves this from pavi😊.  A thorn can only be removed by another thorn😉.

Coming to Bhuvana's track, this shameless lady ran away from home leaving MM& her daughter ana now she is talking anthasthu, prestige ellam and she is talking about deepa. Neram than madam.  Verum vaai melukira ammaiyaruku aval akapatathu pola.

Coming to TA' What is more important right now?🥱 Getting another job or helping prabha?Disappointed Thuls questioning TA was good.  Again and again TA is making mistakes by hiding everything from thuls. He should have confided everything to his wife.Disappointed 3
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!😃

Wow TA...what a hyper-activeness when you do these social services for friends/strangers Express speed la action...Thulasi bayanthu poitaanga...his sudden activeness paarthu...poor girl rushed to ask about what happened 😕...Promo la what a build up...dressing up to goto temple aa TA? for that you shut door like that aa?😲TA is going to hear Suchi is my 11th GF dialog from that great groom🤣.

How i wish it was psycho who was on the phone other side when he yelled and not that computer aunty's voice😕.

VR was too good...he didn't stay quite listening to Buwana...She deserve it and will get more from him @ temple
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super fast update theiva,

i am sure u enjoyed updating today's episode...

one aapu for padma from pavi was too good, finally some one cud shut her up...like someone said it is too early for pavi to have love track..but maybe it is to sve her from the ganja boy..but still it can be put on hold i think,,,

finally varada telling bhu podhum nirthuraiya was good..he may find out deepa is heading for temple and so he n bhu too may follow prabha n deepa there..the temple scene shud be good i think...so when bhuvana thinks it is not deepa n prabha then actually prabha may start liking deepa for helping him ..that's good...then i think it will be T along with TA to support prabha n deepa...

overall a good start..looking forward to tmrw...😊
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u theiva for the wonderful update...

Good start for the week...
TA will be in full form only when the issue is for lovers i think...rofl the team has found one way to show the hero as a hero only in this menthod...aagamotham they will not send him for work...erm..

VR calling Bhu as ai...is going to lead to VR telling about her being Lakshaman's illegal wife i guess. So next in the list to lose job is VR..great...will TA recommend him as a driver to Dharman...rofl..
But I guess Bhu herself will not go against VR as prabha is very close to VR and the reason that VR might tell that to prabha...lets see...anyways i think prabha will himself say no to suchi..that wd be the best one...
ROFL...the irritation of TA about the voice message for song selection was a good one and nice screenplay mix...very natural one..the second part with non stop nonsense talk of TA was good...
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the wonderful update.

Now Tamil will understand Sudha.Thulasi didn't hide about the money Sudha gave for Tamil and she also say to Tamil about NItesh come to home and try to give money but Thulasi reject it. Thulasi didn't hide anythings from Tamil but why this Tamil is still hiding the money problems to Thulasi. Tamil have to tell all of his problem to Thulasi it not point on hidng anythings to Thulasi.

Tamil has come back to his social service work. After long time he is helping lovers. Tomorrow Tamil is going to get a bulb from Suchi as she is going to say some reason to avoid Prabha. But Prabha is going to be shock when he see Suchi marries the foreigner.

Bhuvana thinks that she is coming from a royal family. When Bhuvana is poor she could love doctor Laxman but she won't allow her son to love driver daughter. Today she has talk talk too much to Deepa dad but in the end Deepa dad gave a good respect to Bhuvana.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for your beautiful update and side comments 😃.

It was a good episode. I am happy that TA understood that Thulasi has more vmss than him 😆.  If you don't show any vmss after your mom gets caught, we will kill you 😈. Sigh...paavom Thulasi...enna kelvi kettalum kuttyma nu solli Thulasi ai convince pannidaran...loose paiyan 😛. What else can Thulasi do with such a guy?...lol

Awww Pavi looks soo cute when she smiles 😳. It was nice to see her nosecut to her mom. Paati and the Sukumar combi is nice.

Chaaa...promo la evlo build up as if T&T fight with each other 😡...inga enna da just to change his dress .  But was a cute and funny scene with T&T and especially TA's dialogues. Sigh once again he convinced her about Suchi's love while telling that Thulasi loves him to death 😛. Go paiyya and get an aapu there 😈.

Grrr Buvana...such an arrogant lady 😡. But be ready for your aapu in temple and by Prabha 😈.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Theiva! 😃

Aww Thulasi, her first attempt to instill responsibility was a failure but good start as she made TA alert to the fact that she knws all this. Hopefully she keeps pushing TA to tell all eventually. But for now I think Prabha's matter is too important for him

Stupid Bhuvs... am glad Deepa's dad is giving back to her, almost as bigger hypocrite as GW 🤢

Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago