Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hye everyone,
here is the
"Discussion of the Week"
πŸ˜›

I thought first to discuss some topics other dan show
like some social topics but den
i thought dat it was the 1st DOTW so it should be related to our show only.

So here are two topics

As u all are watching Ravan & Bali wanted to kill our Lord Hanuman before his birth only and they are still trying but never succeeded, but as we know Ravan was such a learned,skilled person den why he gone to wrong path?
Why did'nt he used his powers for good purpose?   

Anjana & Tara were best friends.
But now after the tensions between Keshri & Bali.
Do u all think dat dere friendship will continue.
Who is mainly responsible for breaking there friendship.

so here are the topics hope u like it.

Will wait for all of yours comments.

Sorry if there any mistakes.

Jai shree Ram

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dharma22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cuty16

Hye everyone,
here is the
"Discussion of the Week"
πŸ˜›

I thought first to discuss some topics other dan show
like some social topics but den
i thought dat it was the 1st DOTW so it should be related to our show only.

So here are two topics

As u all are watching Ravan & Bali wanted to kill our Lord Hanuman before his birth only and they are still trying but never succeeded, but as we know Ravan was such a learned,skilled person den why he gone to wrong path?
Why did'nt he used his powers for good purpose?   

Anjana & Tara were best friends.
But now after the tensions between Keshri & Bali.
Do u all think dat dere friendship will continue.
Who is mainly responsible for breaking there friendship.

so here are the topics hope u like it.

Will wait for all of yours comments.

Sorry if there any mistakes.

Jai shree Ram

thanks dear cuty for this discussion of week, really i like your both topics.lets discuss

ya u are saying right that this ravan is very powerful and intelligent person but also he gone to wrong path, he never used his power in good perpose . The main reason behind it is this that ravan was known very well that rama is lord, he came on earth in the incarnition of maryada purosottam sri ram for finish the demons but also why ravan always want to fight against lord rama and lord hanumanji ?becoz  he and his brothers and sons had done lot of sins and without killing by lord they all can't get "mokchh" thats why ravan did this all.
Cuty16 thumbnail
@chahat
means for Moksh prapti ravan did dat.

Ya one more thing he had commited lot of sins dat i am asking dat why such a learnd person like ravan comits sins.
dharma22 thumbnail

@chahat
means for Moksh prapti ravan did dat.

Ya one more thing he had commited lot of sins dat i am asking dat why such a learnd person like ravan comits sins.

ya dear i am agree with u that why ravan such a learned person comits lot of sins?
I am giving u simple answer that ravan was so intelligent and powerful person that i can't express . lord rama also has told that if ravan were not done lot of sins than he can be the king of "swarg".
second thing i come on main topic that .why ravan such a learned person comits lot of sins? becoz dear ravan have the proud of his intelligency, his powerfulness, so he wanted to rule over whole world and also he wanted to make slaves to devtas at all. that's why for getting this much he had forgotten that what is right? and what is wrong?what is "dharm" ? and what is "adharm'and he continously goes on wrong path and did lot of sins.
luminous02 thumbnail
oh nice explaination dear fijaπŸ‘πŸΌ. ya u are totally right dear.
thanks forπŸ‘πŸΌ tπŸ‘πŸΌhis this cute and nice explaination.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
luminous02 thumbnail
hey dear cuty i want discuss about second topic that only for some time maa anjana felt that tara is responsible for that "kheer' which have poision but when she get to know that she was not tara, she was demon, after than they both are good friends.
and i think u have seen that bali and tara was doing the 'annaprashan' of baal maruti. and i think that they both will always be good and best friend.
Cuty16 thumbnail
Thanks chahat & ritika for putting comments.

I will
discuss later got to go right now..
dharma22 thumbnail

Thanks chahat & ritika for putting comments.

I will
discuss later got to go right now..

hey dear cuty i think your all quiry now finished. if still have any quiry related to lord u can ask dear freely.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Cuty16 thumbnail
When a person get a lot of power and strength he become blind in his own wonders.

Arrogancy came and start considering himself as the most superior even forget God who has given him all dat powers,start considering himself God.

And the same happened wid Ravan.
dharma22 thumbnail

When a person get a lot of power and strength he become blind in his own wonders.

Arrogancy came and start considering himself as the most superior even forget God who has given him all dat powers,start considering himself God.

And the same happened wid Ravan.

oh dear cuty really u are so intelligent, i am happy becoz members of jjjb forum have a lot of knowledge.dear your above written lines is completely right. i am fully agree with u baby rupam.