Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys the update will be up in an hour as i will watch it on tv like i used to watch it twice before we catched up with india and seems like a bakwas epi today i am happy as i always get to update them 🤣🤢 enough of my blabing update coming soon 😃

starts of with akshara asking bindya if she went to her doctors appoinment bindya says no we missed the appoinment rr was busy in some work akshara says you should look after yourself in this condition, rr gets of the phone and akshara tells him that you should take bindya to the doctors asap he says its really sweet of you bhabhi i will take her tomorow(no need for akshi to intefer sighs guess its her nature she cant help it )@meshwari's shaurya comes home he takes ananya and they all sit down to have tea kaki comes and she tells anshu to study and play later varsha says she will tutor him 2 hrs in the morning and 2 hrs in the evening kaki takes the game away from him and they go away shaurya tells varsha will you be able to do it with house hold chores and ananya varsha says not to worry she will manage, kaki comes back and she says she cant find 200 rupees dadi says you must misplaced it somewhere check properly (i have a feeling its anshu who is stealing the money as he said he dosnt get pocket money earlier on 🤢) @ singhaniya's everyone is at the dining table natik tells them that they wont be calling sid anymore and learn dance themselves bhabhima says thats a good thing dadaji and rb get up to check accounts, natik also leaves gyatri, bhabhima, rashmi go to prepare the tiffans akshara reminds rr about taking bindya to the doctors again 🤢

rr complains to natik he says thats its sweet of bhabhi to worry but reminding me again about the doctors and i know whats good for my wife and me and tell her not to intefer in our personal matter natik goes up to akshara and he tells her i told u yesterday not to interfer between them then why did u akshara says bindya is pregnant and its important for her to go to the doctors i was worried about her and she needs her husbands love and attention and rr dosnt give her this natik says how can u say rr dosnt love her each husband and wife have there own problems let them solve it by themselves we had mu and we solved it in our own way if someone intefers between us you wont like it akshara says no they hug natik puts his hand on akshara's head she says a wife wants her husbands support a simple caring hand will do she asks him to talk to rr he says if it was someone else he would but not rr let them solve it themselves he kisses her on the forhead and leaves (cute naksh scene i hope akshara dosnt make natik talk to rr and he insults our munna ) gyatri is worried in the kitchen she says the did u see nikhils ring we should make a similar one in the engagment it should be expensive akshara says dadaji wont like it gyatri says i will talk to him he will understand bhabhima comes all happy saying nandani is coming to stay, nandani comes and everyone greets her they ask where mohit is she says he is busy and not back yet rr says if he was here it would been more fun natik returns and says yes they ask him whats in the bag its a weighing machine 😆 and he says he will loose 5 kilos before rashmi's marriage and he will look good akshara says your determinded, rr says lets get you weighed and he weighs 72 kg 😆 bindya goes on her rant about rr being fit he looks at her she stops rashmi says bindya is your fan(is munna loosing weight in real hw cute he still looks good for us 😳)

they all leave rama comes gyatri says stay she says she is in a hurry and takes rashmi shopping with her, @bindya and rr room she says to him do you knw akshara had a mc he says i knw u told me she says the family takes care of her so much and dada he takes her to movies outings and they try to keep her happy and you rr says you began again dont you knw when to speak this habbit of yours is irrataing and dont always hover around me i need some space (🤢 bindya deserves it by being jeleous of others and rr is too much cant they solve there problems and go away 😆) akshara is in her room looking at pictures bindya comes in and sees them she says there is so much love in dada's eyes and whenever i try to talk to rr he is always busy in work he never has time for me is this life akshara says dont worry everything will be alright rashmi calls her akshi puts the pics away and says lets go (akshi shoudnt but in again bindya is cunning )

rashmi shows what she bought akshara likes it she says isnt this from the new showroom and all are branded right rashmi says yeah thats were we shopped from gyatri says what akshara says that all things are expensive there natik comes and sees everything gyatri says see what they bought rashmi natik says i have plan in my head and rashmi;s marriage will be grand ends on gyatri's worried face

Precap: gyatri says to dadji if we give the order now the ring will be ready by the engagment dadaj says give it like we gave for big son in law

sorry for spelling mistakes and any errors

whats with dadaji why cant he spend money they are diamond merchants after all mohits family circumstances were different and nikhils are different he should spend money 😕

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you 😃

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
NO WORRIES DEAR WILL BE WAITING FOR UR UPDATE
Originally posted by _Mariam_

whats with dadaji why cant he spend money they are diamond merchants after all mohits family circumstances were different and nikhils are different he should spend money 😕

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you 😃

the reason for not getting expencive ring is he wants to treat both his girls the same, i woold do tha same too. 👏
alaso like DJ said groom's family  has not ask them to do this and that so they will stick with his values i think he is right👏
👏even though  thease new inlaws are hinting them to do more, but buying rashmi expencive stuff  making plan for big weddings in front of them 🤢🤢
Thanks 4 d update mariam.naksh scene was cute one.hope d engagement will strt this week itself.
Thanks 4 d update,Mariam!
I hope Akshara doesnt go out of the way to do smtyn for Bindiya.She shud leave RR n Bindiya alone n not interfere unless n until her opinion is asked for.
thanks for the update 😛 dont no til wen they ll drag tis bubbles story...🤢
Thanks   for  the  update 😊  another   pakao   episode 🤢
thanku for the update mariam... I hope rashmi's marriage completes soon...
naksh are very cute loved how natik did not get mad at akshara,