Ashish to shoot for Chandragupta from July 15

Posted: 12 years ago
Ashish Sharma

There was a lot of speculation about Ashish Sharma playing the grown- up Chandragupta in Imagine's Chandragupta Maurya. However, we had earlier reported that the actor was struggling to find dates for the show as he already bagged a film titled Picture Abhi Baki Hai Mere Dost. But now Ashish has ironed out all his problems and decided to be a part of Imagine's TRP gainer Chandragupta Maurya.

A source says, "The actor was always the channel's first choice for the show. But Ashish had UTV's upcoming project Picture Abhi Baki Hai Mere Dost in his kitty and he was trying to work out the dates. However, things have been finalised now. The actor has given his dates for Chandragupta Maurya where he will be replacing Rushiraj, who plays younger Chandragupta, after a 10-year leap on the show. The leap will happen somewhere in August and the transition of Chandragupta from a young boy to an adult will be shown with the death of his mother. The promos with Ashish will be shot on July 12 and he starts shooting for the show from July 15. Currently the actor is taking training in horse riding and martial arts for the show. As far as his movie with UTV Productions is concerned it has been pushed till January as the actor has given his dates to Imagine."

Ashish confirmed being a part of the show and said, "Yes, I have taken up the show and I will be shooting for the promos soon."

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/ashish-shoot-chandragupta-july-15

m gonna miss rushi😭
all d best ashish👍🏼
oh ok thats nice

had been waiting for some confirmatiuon and ashish himself had been tweeting abt this

so the leap wud come next month

rushi has been real revelation but he has to grow up

i think it also means dhanand wud be killed too right
"The leap will happen somewhere in August and the transition of Chandragupta from a young boy to an adult will be shown with the death of his mother. "

i knew dis..d moment Dadhich started predicting abt CG's future dat he has to choose 1 of d 2 options & he wud repent 4 it latr, i knew dat he wud have to choose between his mothr & d villagers ..which meant dat Moora is going to die😭😭..sumhow i felt it..& now it's confirmed in d article !!😭😭😭😭
thanx for the news. But I am going 2 miss Rushi.
Wow thatz great news.. Ashish would be a worthy successor to the child playing CGM... Welcome aboard Ashish!!!
I'm going to miss Rushi a lot😭😭...Rushi's dialogue delivery, expressions, expressive eyes  were Fantastic...Ashish bhi aysi hi superb energy se CGM ka role play karega aysi umeed hai...
But Rushi⭐️ was best CGM for me...
@polly
me was also hvng the same intution n now moora :( 
wow good news i am waiting for confermation of this news for long time when i heard aashish play the role of elder cgm
anyway i really miss rushi
weldone aashish sharma u get a superup chance
Thats realy nice.

My best wishes are wid him.

So Mura will die dat is so bad.
So i think cgm will get the khajana after a lot of struggles but in that his mother will die which will break him internaly.

@cb di
I had readed dat cgm had killed dhananand at the age of 20yrs so may be after leap Dhananand will die.

But what about karvi?Edited by Cuty16 - 12 years ago