Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Is Mrs. Kaushik unreasonable?

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Do people think that Mrs. Kaushik's behaviour is unreasonable?

Because I dont.

Her reaction to Lovley's lies about Kartik were completely understandible. Lovley knew everything about Kartik. Any mother would be inclined to believe a sobbing, innocent looking girl over her son

She likes discipline in her house. Well, who doesn't? If there isn't discipline, there's chaos.
And it's not like her bahu's are oppressed girls who keep their heads down and work quietly all the time.
Her bahus are always laughing and smiling and gossiping and having fun with eachother.
Mrs. K is open minded enough to have a working bhau, even in a traditional family like hers.

Her reaction to Simran adding in that money is also understandible (see new Promo). She has just recently been very hurt Lovley, and sometimes trust doesn't come easily after a thing like that

And even when Kartik and Lovley get married and she is unable to accept Lovley. it will be understandible. Lovley is the girl that caused her to mistrust her son

So I think that Mrs. K's actions are completely justified

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdias thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ABsolutely right! Unlike other MILs she is very reasonable and in fact she understands her bahus and only expects them to do their work right and ensure there is discipline.

But one thing I would like to share is that too much of it inside your own house can be difficult as this is the only place you can really open up to anyone and speak your mind openly.

She isn't a tyrant like Ambaji in RMJ, too soft and firm until the bahu gets out of hand like Amrit in RMJ, a terrible parent like Savita or an always forgiving MIL like Sulochana in PR, a misunderstanding and forgetful Pratiba in YMGGK, or one who changes her mind frequently according to the situation like Choti Ma as in Choti Bahu.