Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

Aditya Redijj returns with preeto-Article

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aditya Redijj returns with Preeto

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Television actor Aditya Redijj is making a comeback on Indian Television with Imagine TV's Sanware Sabke Sapne - Preeto. The dashing young man Aditya, who gained popularity with his role of Raghav in Colors' Na Aana Is Des Laado, is looking forward to this new serial. We spoke to him about his new role and more.

Showing 1 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next

What made you to choose Preeto?
My character in Preeto is completely different from Raghav. The show is set in a Punjabi family which has lot of family drama and emotions. My character is also quite challenging for me and Preeto and as a person I love to take up challenges in life. Tackling this different role will be fun and a challenge.

Tells us about your character?
My character is called Rajveer Singh, an Air Force Pilot based in Punjab. Gradually how this character gets involved with Preeto and her family members. I am not allowed to reveal more about the story or my character.

How different will be this character from Raghav?
In Laado, the audiences loved the various shades of Raghav from lovable lover, dutiful son, devote husband but as Rajveer, the audiences will a see completely different character. The only similarities between two are that Rajveer is very romantic at heart and loves to be with family yet he is very reserved as a person.

What kind of look you will have in this show?
Rajveer has a glamorous look in terms of clothes and his attitude too is different- just like Air Force personnel have a commandeering personality. I am working on this new character. But I can assure that he will be completely different from Raghav.

What kept you busy after Laado?
For over six months I was busy travelling to different places in India. I love travelling so this break gave me a chance to explore loads of places in our country right from Northern hills to Southern part. The only I couldn't go was Leh and Ladakh. I am happy that after much needed break I am back to work.

Have you seen the next generation of Laado? What do you think of Raghav's daughters- Jhanvi and Dia?
I have seen couple of episodes after the leap. The new generation is doing a great job of carrying forward the principles of their parents. My best wishes are with the talent in the show.

What would you like to say to your fans?
I have received tremendous response from my fans when I was doing Laado and now I want to ask them to please give me same love and affection for this new show. Do give me your feedback for the show and character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I'm sooo excited for his character!!!!!

Can't wait for his entry!!!!!
-Jahnvi- thumbnail