Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

Ankita talks about Preeto-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ankita Sharma talks about Preeto

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

She made her foray into the world of television with the parallel lead in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo.

The talented actress then bagged the lead role in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, now Ankita Sharma returns with a brand new show on the small screen produced by Creative Eye called Sanware Sabke Sapne – Preeto. We spoke to Ankita on her role and more.
 Talking about her role she says, "The character Preeto is very bindass, hamesha chattar matter karne wali but at the same time, she has responsibilities on her shoulders. She wants to be son of the house, make her Biji happy and take care of her sisters. I am enjoying playing this confident girl who is emotional and tough too. Preeto is more like my real self and very different from the character I played as Sanchi in Baat Hamari Pakki Hain. That was what I really liked and I am happy to play myself on the show."
 After Baat Hamari Pakki Hain, what kept you busy? "I went to Delhi and stayed there for sometime and enjoyed by break and then I came back to Mumbai and auditioned for this role."
 How challenging is it to play a Punjabi role? "It is very challenging as I am a pahadi girl (Nainital) and to play a Punjabi kudi is very difficult. But I have never tried anything like this so I have worked on my Punjabi accent and I hope the audiences love this character."
 Don't forget to watch Sanware Sabke Sapne-Preeto every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on Imagine TV.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article - I am excited to see Ankita back on the screen...!!
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice interview by Ankita
safin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing the article 😃
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanz for sharing this article.