nabz01 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Im not too sure...But didn"t she play koena on yeh meri life hai that aired a while ago on sony? Edited by nabz01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nabz01 thumbnail
Im not too sure...But didn"t she play koena on yeh meri life hai that aired a while ago on sony?

vijayal thumbnail
did she play hetal's role in thodi  khushi thode gham? not sure
kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol..ur both right..1st she played the role of koena in yeh meri life hai and then she played the role of hetal in thodi khushi thode gham..she was in both showz..iam glad she finally got a main lead in this show...
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No Wonder I was finding her familiar. I knew I had seen her in some serial. Thanx for telling me which one!
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If she was in Yeh  Meri Life Mein it would show her name Ragini in the cast list  but I didn't see her name there
kkushi06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasha_1407

If she was in Yeh  Meri Life Mein it would show her name Ragini in the cast list  but I didn't see her name there

wat list?..if ur talking abt wikipeidia..den i believe mosttly every1 noez dat site is not complelelty faithful...and i think the best thing i can say abt dis is dat i was a dailly viewer of the show yeh meri life hai...i use 2 watch it everyday and the girl who played koena was the same exact girl who played hetal in thodi khushi thode gham n those 2 girls are same as lovely and i believe a gud reason for not hving her name in the list would be b/c at dat time she was not a huge character and wasent given much importance 2 so sumtimez ppl dnt tend 2 remember such characters names..maybe thtz y her name was nt on the list...😊
Edited by ballball - 12 years ago
.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yea she seemed SO familiar! can any of you guys find pictures of her from any of those 2 shows?
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am talking about the cast list in Meri life hai forum Yeah probably her character wasn't given much importance
kkushi06 thumbnail
Hey guyz i found sum picz of lovely frm her previous showz...the top 3 picz r frm her 1st show yeh meri life hai and the next 3 picz r frm her 2nd show thodi khushi thode gham.Honestly speaking she luked a lil differnt in sum of her picz 2 me..lol..so i did get kinda double-minded if tht was really her..but den i read the name of the actress in both forums and it said sheena nandwani and on ragini's fb they wrote "ragini nandwani(sheena nandwani)"...so iam pretty sure tht is her...