BV - 5th July Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

at the khet...jag-gauri

khulam khula pyaar karenge hum dono
is duniya se nehin darenge hum dono!🤣

At haveli...

jagiya...mujhe darr lag raha hai...am scared..🤡
gauri to jagat...how dare u😡😆

At Jg's room...

jagiya ki solid band baji...!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Thanks dear.. Anandi tried to save her ghar's IZZAT and GAuri in turn blaming her of trying to badnaam the family and waise bhi according to Anandi everything between her and her hubby Mr.JAGYA is fine and the one who has married Gauri is JAGAT🤓 Aal is well at Anandi's end and why is GAuri over reacting🤪

My additions:

Gauri getting very hysterical today, each minute looked like her BP was ever increasing, poor no one seems to be listening to her

DS is the cool cucumber telling everyone to take a chill pill and relax

Family members were there for background decoration and no other reason

Jagat toh kya kahu, he has no spine or guts, cant believe he was just standing there and letting those people bad mouth his own wife and he didnt say anything in retaliation

Seems like Jagat only does something to placate gauri, he says what she wants to hear to get her to come to his side of thinking.  But looks like this wont carry on for too long
Thanks for the update dear...Was fun to see a shivering shifty eyed Jagya
Originally posted by Illyria

My additions:

Gauri getting very hysterical today, each minute looked like her BP was ever increasing, poor no one seems to be listening to her

DS is the cool cucumber telling everyone to take a chill pill and relax

Family members were there for background decoration and no other reason

Jagat toh kya kahu, he has no spine or guts, cant believe he was just standing there and letting those people bad mouth his own wife and he didnt say anything in retaliation

Seems like Jagat only does something to placate gauri, he says what she wants to hear to get her to come to his side of thinking.  But looks like this wont carry on for too long

Kya karega Jaggu, kambakt paise ka sawal hein...He will do anything to be in DS ka good books. Jaggu defends his legal illegal wife only in front of his family...everyone else can talk whatever they want.
Now , everyone will know what a spineless loser Jagya is! 

When he did not stand up and stand with the wife of 16 years who saved his LIFE!?

Do you expect, how can ANYONE expect he will stand besides Gauri whom he has known only for 5 years.

Gauri deserves this for her fooolish mistake. She totally deserves this. 

she got married to an already married man and this is what she WILL get. 

Now the entire village will blast gauri cause everyone loves Anandi. And no one in their right might will or can fathom How can Jagya leave a wife like Anandi for another woman no matter who she is.

Both are going to get it. 
Watch
Exactly vasu ,he raised his voice against Basant, his tauji and insulted Gehna for this girl

They deserve it. This bashing and I am glad the entire village will lash at them. 

How dare they ruin Anandi's life. Bhaad main jaye dono. 

I am soo happy that Jagat is not standing for Gauri as expected. He will NEVER stand for anyone except himself. 

For once she asked the right question to Jagat, how can he just stand there when the "love of his life" is getting insulted. Be a man Jagya and speak up.He just fails bigtime as a husband whoever his beendni may be !!
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Exactly vasu ,he raised his voice against Basant, his tauji and insulted Gehna for this girl

They deserve it. This bashing and I am glad the entire village will lash at them. 

How dare they ruin Anandi's life. Bhaad main jaye dono. 

I am soo happy that Jagat is not standing for Gauri as expected. He will NEVER stand for anyone except himself. 

Suchi that is thing na...after all the stupid reasoning of Gauri's in yesterday's epi I could not feel any pity for her. Whatever happened today was actually not right but what ever she has done is also wrong...so you reap as you sow...

Jaggu was shivering but Gauri will forgive him soon na...sacha aur amar prem hein na Jaggu dada ki😉