Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta July 5th 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Deshmukh House

Archana and Aashna are in the Deshmukh House. Aashna is starting to teach Archana how to speak English. Aashna says if you meet someone you will say something like how are you or how are you doing today and the answer you will give in return will be I'm fine, I'm doing great, or I'm doing good. Archana says but Aashna Ji, I already know all that. Aashna says you already know that, then how come at the party when they asked you how you were, you did not reply to them? Archana says since it has been a long time she has been spoken to in English, she was kind of scared, and I was not confident, and also the way the accent the foreigners were speaking in I could not understand very well, so I got scared. Aashna says oh, so the accent was the problem, Archana says yes. Aashna says there is a solution to that as well. Aashna turns on the TV, and shows Archana an English TV Show, Archana says she has done this already but the problem is I can't understand what they are saying. Aashna says there is also a solution to that, I will say the words and you repeat it. Aashna says the words and Archana is trying to repeat them. They are also watching the English TV Show. Archana keeps trying but then she gives up and says I can't do this, and I won't be able to please Manav as I can't even speak English. Aashna says nothing good will happen if you give up, and since you want to learn English, you have to practice too. Archana agrees. Aashna keeps on talking English and Archana keeps repeating (we can't hear them though) But it appears that Archana did a good job in talking English that Archana and Aashna did a high five. Aashna looks a t the time and realizes she has to leave, Aashna says she will leave now and later in the evening you can come over to my house and we will practice English. Both are very happy with this idea.

DK's house

Archana and Aashna are at DK's house and are watching an English Show. Archana asks Aashna how she knows a lot of English, and has so much knowledge about it. Aashna says you want to learn English right, I will answer your questions later, first let's practice. Archana and Aashna are practicing English and it appears that something bad happens in the show, so Aashna starts to have a little tear in her eye. Archana asks Aashna why she is crying. Aashna wipes her tears and says there was an emotional scene in the show. Archana gets a phone call, and it is from Manav. Archana says hello, Manav is at his work office right now. Manav asks Archana what she is doing right now, Archana makes up a story and says she is cutting sabzis right now, Aashna gestures for Archana that she is saying the right thing. Archana asks if he had some important thing to say. Manav says that he just called because he had felt like it. Archana says there is a lot of work to be done at home, so I will talk to you later. Archana hangs up without hearing a response from Manav, Manav is unaware of Archana hanging up and says hello, but realizes now that she has hung up. Manav looks like as if he is in a lot of tension right now at his office.

Deshmukh House

Manav is coming back from work and enters his home. Manav is looking for Archana but he can't find her, as Archana is over at Aashna's place. The house is dark right now. Manav says to himself that Archana is not here. Manav goes to a chair and sits down. He says to himself that now he can't stand it, he feels like he has to ask forgiveness from Archana. Archana enters the home and find that Manav has fallen asleep on the chair. Archana sits down and after a second Manav wakes up. He is sounding very tired and asks Archana when she came back. Archana says she had just come back a little while ago. Archana asks when Manav came back. Manav says he has been back for half an hour. Manav asks if dinner is ready. Archana says she will make it for him. Manav says what about your dinner? Archana says I have already have eaten my dinner at my friend's house, I thought you would come late. Manav looks a little sad at hearing this but says he will make dinner for himself. Archana says she will prepare dinner for him.

Deshmukh House

Archana and Aashna are watching an English TV show at Archana's house and it looks like they are practicing English. Sachu comes in the house and Sachu is saying to Archana that baba picked me up from school today. Archana tells Aashna that she will change Sachu's clothes right now. Manav comes in the house and is calling for Archana. Archana is gone though to change Sachu's clothes. Aashna calls Manav and Manav is happy to see Aashna there and says you? Aashna says yes Archana had called me for Kanda Poha. Aashan asks Mansv something about the project in his work. Manav says it will be ready on Friday. Archana comes out and asks Aashna should we go to your house, you said we would come to your house and I would make Kanda Poha? Aashna says yes we will make Kanda Poha at my house. Archana quickly says to Manav that his breakfast is ready, and he can have it. Archana and Aashna leave the home. Manav is a little sad and is thinking in his head why is Archana avoiding me so much?

DK's house

Archana and Aashna are at DK's house and Aashna is very happy that Archana is learning English very quickly, and suggests that they take a break. Archana agrees. Aashna asks Archana if those Marathi clothes will suit her. Archana says yes, they will suit you and then decides to dress up Aashna. Archana and Aashna go and Aashna is sitting down in front of the mirro now they go back to the family room to talk more. DK is coming upstairs to the family room. Aashna sees DK and says hi DK. Archana smiles at DK. DK says to Aashna sorry, I did not know she is here. Archana says Aashna Ji, I will be leaving now. Aashna says you can have dinner here. Archana says yesterday I had dinner over here, so Manav had to eat by himself, and I did not like that, and says she will eat with him today. Archana says bye to Aashna and DK. When Archana leaves, DK asks Aashna why Archana was here and Aashna says just to talk. DK does not look happy about this at all.

Deshmukh House

It is morning and Manav is getting ready to go to work, he tells Archana that DK and Aashna's marriage anniversary party is on Friday, so should I bring something for you like jewelry? Archana says there is no need for that, I have already bought it. Manav says to stay ready and that he will come back in the evening to pick her up for their marriage anniversary party. Archana says ok.

DK's office

Manav knocks on DK;s office door and asks if he can come in, (says this in English). DK says yes, DK has a project file to give to Manav and says to submit it tomorrow. Manav says but sir, today is your marriage anniversary. DK says I know, Aashna called me about this, otherwise it would have skipped my mind. Manav says but sir. DK says Manav, your family is important, but is not important to know the date of your anniversary. Manav says but there will be guests coming over to your house as it is a party. DK says Aashna is at home, she'll look after the guests, what I'm doing is very important. DK is very busy and Manav says but Aashna will not like it sir. DK says very firmly that Aashna has time for this, I don't. DK gives Manav a very firm look and Manav agrees. DK leaves the office, Manav thinks in his head what should I do, I should call Aashna Ji, no first I should get my work done and then attend their marriage anniversary party as Aashna will like it, and I also will ask Archana for forgiveness.

Deshmukh House

Savita,  Damodar, Damo the dog and the secretary are all at the home. Savita is showing the secretary the cards they play at the kitty parties. The secretary is confused at some of the cards and Savita gets mad but still teaches the secretary the cards. It is a card game and Savita is teaching the hearts, diamonds and spades to the secretary. All Damodar is doing is just making faces and is laughing. The secretary also begins to laugh. Savita asks the secretary why she is laughing by looking at that crazy man? All he does is just sit around the house all day and laughs, don't look at him. Savita now shows the secretary the card of the king. Savita says he is the biggest, highest guy just like' the secretary says just like you are. Savita says yes, this is why I made you my secretary and then shows the secretary the card with the smallest character and says this is like you. Damodar says something and now Savita and Damodar start fighting in their usual way. It appears that the dog has hopped on to Damodar and is messing up his clothes. Damodar says to the dog to get lost, and says he messed up all my clothes. Damodar puts the dog back on the chair. Savita is angry and says to Damodar what did you call my Damo? You called him a kuta, how did he make you dirty, you are the one who drinks all the time, you were the one who made my Damo dirty, don't talk to my Damo like that. Savita commands the secretary to give Damo a good bath, and to put powder on him, or else the stench of the bad smell will come from him, Damodar says sarcastically, yes bad stench will come from him. Savita says you called my Damoa a kuta, she calls Damodar.

Manav's office

Manav is working at his office when a worker comes in and asks if he can come in. Manav says yes, the worker says sir, I have came to say goodbye to you. The worker says I had a very good experience in working with you, I don't know when we can meet again. Manav says one minute, what are you saying? You have been working in this company for so long, how could you leave like this, the company needs you. The worker says no sir, I don't think I will be able to work here anymore. Manav says but what is the reason? The worker says Dharmesh sir has fired me from the job. And also I do not feel like it anymore. Manav says let me tell you 2 things. 1, Dharmesh has no right to fire you from this company and next I know you are a very good and loyal worker, and I won't let you leave like this. Manav asks the man firmly to tell him what the matter is. The worker says sir, I do not know English very well and this is why Dharmesh sir threw me out. The worker says I have been working so hard and earned a lot of respect but what I did not know has come to be very bad for me and my wife and kids also look up to me. The worker says no sir, I can't bear any more insults. Manav closes the book and is angry, and says to the worker come with me. The worker does as he is told and Manav takes the worker with him and they go to the hall and see Dharmesh. Manav gives a tap to Dharmesh and Dharmesh turns back and sees Manav.

Office

Manav strictly asks Dharmesh why he took this worker out of the job. The worker's name is Mr. Mohit. Dharmesh says why not? He cannot speak 2 lines correctly in English. And if we give him a project, he will not be capable of doing it. And also, because of him there has been many problems in the company. DK is watching this. Manav says, so? He is doing very well over here. Even better than some workers here. If we've lost a lot of money from him, than he's gotten us a lot of money, too hasn't he? And one more thing, Mr. Dharmesh Jaipurwala, you have no right to take people out of this company. You may leave. Dharmesh leaves, and Mr. Mohit thanks Manav. Manav is happy.

DK's office

DK says I think you can sense Mr, Mohit's feelings, because of Archana's feelings. Am I right? Manav says yes, the way I behaved with Archana for not knowing English was too harsh, and it wasn't right. DK asks where is Archana? Manav says she's probably getting ready but I'll tell her she shouldn't. DK says no call her and tell her to come. I thought you were right, Work is important, but Aashna's feelings are, too. So go home and get ready, I'll see you at my place. Manav is very happy. And also, DK adds on, after the party, we are back on the job. Manav says ok and is very happy.

Aashna's room

Archana is getting Aashna ready for their party. A phone call from Manav comes. Manav tells Archana that I'll be coming home soon, so be ready. Archana tells Manav, I'm already here, to get Ashna ready for her Marathi look. Sorry I forgot to tell you. Manav says, no its fine. Archana asks Manav if he felt bad or not but Manav already hung up. Archana is looking a little sad.

Precap: Manjusha, Vinod and Sulochana are at the Karanjkar House. Sulochana is saying to Vinod you are doing a big mistake by trusting Manjusha. Vinod looks like he is drunk right now. Vinod is very angry and is saying to his mother that your son is a very bad person, and you have left your son and only paying attention to your son in law. Vinod says to Sulochana that she has ruined the atmosphere of this house, and Baba has ruined it for me outside. Whenever I go outside, people always taunt me about my father. Manju is looking shocked and Sulochana is crying.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhalla for the uptade.:-):-)
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update. Thanks much much
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Looks like a good show, go Manav!!
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhalla 😛
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update...seems like a good epi...wil watch it !
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update...!!