Tuesday's Update - 5th July 2011

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanuuu for the Wonderful update! All your comments were too good! 🤗You had too much patience to update todays episode👍🏼.

My brain went blank after watching todays super duper episode 😆😆. TA vasanam gave me grass itching too.

Todays episode is just to show how Prabhakar will hate character like Suchi exactly similar like his mom...

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the update😊. Good episode ..😉 TA is ready to get into more problems by trying to stop the marriage of suchi. For the first time TA was not able to help P in his love and will also earn a lot of verrupu from B.🥱 B has misunderstood deepa as P's lover. In future this shameless lady will take revenge on deepa's family. Let's see.

Deepa's father is an understanding person. If every father were like Deepa's dad'pirachanaiye irrukathu. TA and deepa's father stole the show👏⭐️.

Coming to B's track, B has lost her respect to VR coz of her avasarakudugai character.  Athirakaranuku puthimatu nu'sariya than irruku😡. When is she going to understand all her mistakes? 😡Coming to TA, it is nice to see TA helping prabha but no use. I think Prabha will be able to help his brother 'in law with his money probs in upcoming epi's.😍
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u tanu for the wonder episode..
Good exercise for TA...up and down...i wonder how did he get so much energy to talk after the exercise...loda loda loda nu...talking talking talking...
Thulz kita ippadi pesi pesi kelvi keka mudiyatha alavuku he has made her...rofl..lets see what bhuvana is going to say then..
Feel so bad for prabha and lets see what is bhu's/Lakshman reaction after the dialogue from prabha,the promo scene
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for the super update and for replacing me 🤗 🤗. 

Varadarajan was very good today. Seeing him supporting his daughter this much makes me think that Prabha and Deepa won't be a pair...too bad. He gave nicely to that ego-lady Buvana 👏.

Our hero was super today. I really liked him again for his dialogues and the way he supported Prabha's love and tried to stop the marriage 👏. He was handsome today 😳. 

Grrr Suchi 🤢...i just hope she won't come back after being ditched by her foreigner maapillai. Never ever should Prabha accept her. He deserves someone really nice for the pain he is going through now. Poor guy is hurt too much 😭. The hug of TA and Prabha was nice 😛. 
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for a wonderful update and hilarious comments 😆

Seeing the speed with which TA entered the temple I thought there is going to be a big fight and TA is going to fight all bad guys and unite Prabha and Suchi...but ennadanna the story was totally different. 😲

So the director is focusing more on teaching bad parents a lesson by making their kids suffer.

Padma is paying for all her misdeeds by seeing her children Pavi and Mohan suffer.
GW by making Lavanya suffer and latest to the list is Bhuvana by making Prabha suffer.

TA was looking very smart in that red shirt and his acting was good today. 👏 It was nice to see TA consoling Prabha.   TA is hugging everybody else other than Tulasi nowadays 😆

So is the director going to make Deepa and Prabha unite after this or will Suchi get cheated by that guy and she will get divorce and come back to Prabha? We will wait and watch...
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the nice update, 

It was a nice episode, VR was as usual nice by supporting Deepa.. Bhuvana's aapu waiting for tomorrow,.. Nice..!! 

TA was superb today..!! His dialog's were too good...!! I don't know what to say about Suchi, what a character..!!! Waiting to see Bhuvana and Laxman's expressions when Prabha gives them aapu..!! Will Bhuvana really change by his words..?? I don't think so...!!! 

Last scene TA and Prabha hugging were touching and very nice..!! Poor Prabha.. felt very sad for Prabha..!! 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the detailed updates and comments!!  You did a super job.

Another fast episode from Mr. K. today. 

I love Deepa's dad!!  He's awesome and shows great respect for his daughter.  Bhuvana is going to get it tomorrow... 

Tamil running inside the temple and asking about what marriage is happening here was well shown.  I was shocked actually but happy to see this Tamil...it will be nice if he solves his debts too.

The entire Suchi/foreigner parts were really funny. 

Tamil speaking to Suchi was really good.  He spoke about trust and wanted to help Prabha as much as he could today.

With Suchi married now looks like Deepa and Prabha may have a track.  Tulasi is going to be surprised when she hears the truth...she was right all along...Suchi doesnt want to marry Prabha.

Overall a great episode.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This Suchi mental better not comeback again in Prabha's life and try to seek sympathy...but she will come sooner or later😡😕...she should find another foreigner who got same wavelength in thinking and understanding as her, after this loser leaves her...most importantly she should consult TA to arrange her next marriage🤢...i would love to see his reaction.

In this serial namma psycho said this same wavelength dialog on that saka saki episode...this dialog made me get lost for several minutes on what to write on update and was thinking about psycho's disgusting wavelength dialog...what i get here is love na what meaning nu theriyaatha 2 failures used this dialog🤢..what an insult to the meaning of love😡
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

This Suchi mental better not comeback again in Prabha's life and try to seek sympathy...but she will come sooner or later😡😕...she should find another foreigner who got same wavelength in thinking and understanding as her, after this loser leaves her...most importantly she should consult TA to arrange her next marriage🤢...i would love to see his reaction.

In this serial namma psycho said this same wavelength dialog on that saka saki episode...this dialog made me get lost for several minutes on what to write on update and was thinking about psycho's disgusting wavelength dialog...what i get here is love na what meaning nu theriyaatha 2 failures used this dialog🤢..what an insult to the meaning of love😡

His reaction aa you want see...seruppalaye adippan TA 😛. He never would agree to do something like that and would most probably try to find a good girl for his BIL Prabha...i won't wonder if he himself suggests Deepa for him 😛 😆.

It is good so Tanna 😛...see the true and great lovers like our cute T&T never used these kind of dialogues...better they don't use them anymore after that we already heard them from these disgusting lovers 🤢. Even if they don't...we know abt the depth of their love 😳.