•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
why do i feel like tht he is not happy wiv this decision even though he has won he shoudl be happy but u cn see from his face tht he is not happy whyyy???. and also when he used to be in the show he used to be happy alot and u see his face wiva smile everyday but since the moment he won he stopped smiling and i was noticing tht πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Sweetyzz

why do i feel like tht he is not happy wiv this decision even though he has won he shoudl be happy but u cn see from his face tht he is not happy whyyy???. and also when he used to be in the show he used to be happy alot and u see his face wiva smile everyday but since the moment he won he stopped smiling and i was noticing tht πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

His smile and confidence...both gone...πŸ˜†
he was expecting to get married to her so ofcourse he is maybe not happy with it 
ohh ya i kno but still looked very unhappy getting married wiv her but i was tinkin tht he didnt wanted to get married at all nd i wonder thts why anupam's dad was throwing flowers tinkin in his mind tht his son got saved 🀣 Edited by Sweetyzz - 12 years ago
 i think because Ratan still confused and want to know him more
when ratan was announcing the dulha...

he was not happy
 everyone  was wanting ratan to elope with someone else  ...
he was not happy bcoz he was here for fame not marriageπŸ˜†

he probs wasnt expecting 2 b chosen becos he didnt wna gt with her... i dnt believe ne of the guys genuinely liked ratan...dey wer der onli 4 fame