Karthik Tells Lovely he loves her (:

Posted: 12 years ago
Aww the promo was so cute and today's episode was even cuter! Karthik has totally fallen for Lovely and it's just AWESOME! I think Lovely will start to fall for him too because he was the only one that was able to see beyond Lovely's lies and see that she lies because of all the pain she has in her life due to her parents always fighting. She was shocked when he asked her "What pain do you have in life that compels you to lie?" Lovely denied being upset about anything but I think she was surprised that Karthik was able to notice that about her.  It was also really cute how Karthik kept looking at Lovely when she was rehearsing the scenes with her! He was so mesmerized. After that was over he kept looking at Lovely from across the room when she was standing and talking to his friends and when she would look at him he would look away and pretend to talk to someone and then look at her again! Awww I am just so in love with these two! Can't wait to see what happens!

What do you guys think is going to happen next?

Riya
I too loved today's episode. He has totally fell in love with her. I can't wait till lovely falls in love with him :)) And the best thing would be when lovely enters the house. Takraar between mrs. kaushik and Lovely :))
Originally posted by Radhakrishna123

I too loved today's episode. He has totally fell in love with her. I can't wait till lovely falls in love with him :)) And the best thing would be when lovely enters the house. Takraar between mrs. kaushik and Lovely :))

I watched their scene about three times and the promo countless times! I am so excited to see what happens next although I kind of know we are going to have to wait to see Karthik's expression. I am just excited to watch him fall for Lovely and all those cute scenes (:
I watched the promo several times too! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shas3

I watched the promo several times too! ðŸ˜†

Hahaha we are crazy for KarLy! Every time I come on this forum and I am bored because you know I have watched the episode already I watch the promo over and over again as if I am going to know what happens by watching it multiple times!

can someonee plzz tell me where i can watch the promoo?
Originally posted by love09

can someonee plzz tell me where i can watch the promoo?

Hey,

This is the direct link to where you can watch the promo.
https://super.mast.tv/dailymotion.php?file=xjqgg3

however, if that link does not work for you try this link.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1711654 and click on Promo 9.

Riya
OMG!!!! He admitted he loves her. That is just a big WOW!!!!!
^ I agree I was shocked when I saw that promo too because the show just started and he already expresses his love. Oh well more romance for us. 😊
The lead guy looks so familiar, has he been in another show? anyway the show really is kind of sweet. I love how Karthik told of his love to Lovely, abruptly and suddenly. just wish the girl had a different name though.