Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali

Now, maruti is 8yr old(tiny discussion)

dharma22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"jai jai shree ram"
hey dear friends,our small maruti also is so cute, In yesterday's episode(5july2011) i think u all have watched that baal maruti becomes 8yr old, he is looking so cute and smile too.At the time when his"maternal grand father" gives him "gada"in front of temple  and he takes with very confidence and goes forward ,this scene was so so so so...funtastic and lovely ,when maa anjana was searching lord hanumanji ,he sat on tree and says maa i am here than maa anjana says what are u doing there come down maruti.he jumps from tree and start to run ,maa anjana runs back him but she unables to catch up maruti and she feels tired and closes her eyes, in that time the demons that was sended by ravan they try to kill maruti but demon's all arrow hits the"gada of maruti, lord smiles and ultimately that arrow hits another two demons of ravan and they dies.after than maa anjana opens her eyes and says let's come maruti,but she is unrecognise about latter happened moments. wow what a scene that was..

"jai jai shree ram''              

Edited by fija20 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luminous02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fija20

"jai jai shree ram"
hey dear friends,our small maruti also is so cute, In yesterday's episode(5july2011) i think u all have watched that baal maruti becomes 8yr old, he is looking so cute and smile too.At the time when his"maternal grand father" gives him "gada"in front of temple  and he takes with very confidence and goes forward ,this scene was so so so so...funtastic and lovely ,when maa anjana was searching lord hanumanji ,he sat on tree and says maa i am here than maa anjana says what are u doing there come down maruti.he jumps from tree and start to run ,maa anjana runs back him but she unables to catch up maruti and she feels tired and closes her eyes, in that time the demons that was sended by ravan they try to kill maruti but demon's all arrow hits the"gada of maruti, lord smiles and ultimately that arrow hits another two demons of ravan and they dies.after than maa anjana opens her eyes and says let's come maruti,but she is unrecognise about latter happened moments. wow what a scene that was..

"jai jai shree ram''              

wow dear u are right chahat yesterday's episode was so so so so...so funtastic
8yrs old baal maruti is so cute
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post dear,
will watch him den tell u.
dharma22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cuty16

Nice post dear,
will watch him den tell u.

ya dear cuty must watch this epi. but if u tell before watching this epi,than also  u will be right becoz jjjb is really very funtastic show.
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

baal maruti is really very nice and yesterday episode is veryyy fantastic

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have seen him yerterday ya he is cute and his voice is so sweet.