SBS|Epi Discussion Thread| - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
OK episode😳
no tej and toasty romantic scene

ALL SAAS BINA SASURAL EPISODES ARE JUST FANTASTIC AND AWESOME!!!! (:
Today was so-so as well...it was funny how they brought the aunty back to apologise..and tej toasty scenes were really cute and romantic... 
Love todays episode..😃
Tej and toasty was sooo sweet and romantic☺️
love ved and Nikita scene haha that was funny😆
Ved was hilarious!! the way he ran away cracked me up!!
nice episode today though the last part looks like more problems to come up..

so now cv's are running with 3 stories - ved nitika, dimple prachin riya and malti with new problems..

Looking like it...in one episode, they started the intro to all three tracks...I'm kind of excited to see all of them though, just hope the CVs don't disappoint us 😊  I just hope Toasty won't be a mahaan if Malti starts some kind of bahu competition with her...she needs to stand up for herself rather than always being "Bhabhi you should have it...Bhabhi tumhare haq hai, etc" because even though Malti is the older bahu, Toasty has proven herself as the more deserving candidate in the case of being in charge of the house, as she is the one that has kept the family together despite so many problems, not to mention the one who brought Malti back, so she should retain that higher standing in the house...
Edited by Tejy77 - 12 years ago
i liked yesterday's episode it nice and the part were ved call nitika and ask's her for love tips tht was rly funny
Love the episode... esp TejYa scene 😃Yeh ek purana sweater mila hai try kar k dekhlo
sweater kis liye? ? Wahan thand hogi na Tej. 
Tum ho na  :)
Badmaash bachey ban gae ho tum. 
Arey bachey tou ab hogey :) 
Love love love this scene... i have scene more then 100 times ☺️
Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago
hayeee such a awesome episode.. Loved it