Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Friday, Jul 15th, Episode 542 
update by atina

As Sathya merattifies ..Nataraj calls the security...and this porukki sathya tells," if I walk out of here without money..I will neraaa...polisukku thaan poven...eppadi sowgariyam...dudda...jeyilaa...dudda...jeyilaa...dudda...jeyilaa..." Nataraj screams," iru varen" he goes inside and Sathya oreh villan siripoda," mayilu irahu poda aarambichaachu...inimel pandhi potra vendiyathuthaan"

Mangalam is angry with Nataraj for giving Stahya money," why are you soscared of him nga...when he cane here for ther first time you gave a cheque for 2 lakhs and now again you gave him  2lakhs cash aa...( I thought he asked ofr 2 1/2 lakhs??? director oru half lakh peram pesitaaro pola irukkuthu...😛) let us tell the police the truth...they will defenitely help us only nga..." Nataraj replies," no way police will look for aathaaram...athu avankitteh niraiyaveh irukku...not only that,...this will bring shame to the family and to maapillai also...so the only way right now to shut his mouth down with money"
Some one knocking at the door...when the door is opend they both got such a shock to see Sathya there...who tells with his arakathanamaana siripoo," ayo atheh ...maama...who are so shocked...I bought this car out of the money you gave me...but it took so much time for me to take from the show room...sorry for cming late here...just a sentiment ...issue...first of all I want to get your blessings...and then with the money give...I want to fill the petrol tank for my new car...so ennai asservaatham seyunga maa atheh..."

He falls at their feet and Nataraj atkes some money from his pocket and throws on Sathya...he takes that moeny and thanks them and leaves from there...(sariyaana villan paa...he acts well...👏.)
Meenakshi goes to the moeny broker/realtor Ponnamaa who got the house for patti's grandson...??!! Meenaskhsi tells that she intends to buy a pc of land too...in the same area...Ponnamma tells that shge has her own land near Red Hills area...Meenakshi tells that she would like to see that land...Ponnamaa asks whether money is ready and Meenakshi says yes...???!!
Nataraj is busy in the office...Here comes Mugs to verify some documents...a the same time here comes Sathya ..asking watchman for NAtaraj. Watchman comes and tells Nataraj about Satya's arrival...Nataraj's mugan pei aranja maadhiri looks and he tells Mugs," Mukunthan...you please go thru this docs and I will go and meet this client of mine and come back ok?" He comes to Sathya and asks why he is there again...Sathya opens his thiru mouth...," maama...you gave me money and I bought the car but now I would like to have a new house on lease so...naan veetai paarthutten...neengathaan nottu tharonum...nottu...nottu maamaa..." Nataraj gets furious and asks him stop merattifying him..."
Menatime Mugs comes there...and seeing Nataraj oru maadhiri yaana nilaimaiyil...he asks who is this...Sathya murachufies at Mugs...Somehow Nataraj manages to gather himself and tells him to go ahead...there is nothing wrong etc...

Mugs leaves from there...Nataraj shouts at Sathya and asks him to get out and goes to his room as Sathya decided to leave from there...he approaches the watchman and asks about Mugs. Watchman puttu puttu vekkals...and Sathya tells," oh...naama sagaliyoda peru  Mugunthanaa?"
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tuesday 19/7/11 Episode No 544

Mangu Yaaru?? PILS grad kku abortion medicine kudukka thaniyaa pOi oru manthra
kAari yai meet pannina vanga Aache !!! Bathroom door ai veliye lock pannidaraanga.
Sathya is doubtful "enga appan kuthirukkul illai nnu intha amma yen weird aa
muzhikkuthu ??" Mangu comes out and asks her arumai mappillai " enna venum
ungalukku ??" Sathya answers "athigam illai gentle woman, just 2 lakhs , thookki
pOtta, naan maattukkum pOi kitte iruppen " Mangu gives some jewels and shoo shoos Sathya ( Yov, dog ai kooda ivvalavu kevalamaa viratta maattanga !!) Avar vantha varai
 laabam nnu Odidaraar. Swetha tries the bath room door, unable to open and finally
Mangu releases her " why did you lock me up?? No, the door is jammed, we are
repairing it on Sunday " happens. Mangu needs time out - goes to the bathroom
" face wash, please" - amma ulle pOi heaving a big sigh " ayyo da, abortion medicine
 mix pannina pOthu kooda, not this kind of sweating !!"

Nattu comes back home - learns the whole drama , does his usual rolling the eye
 balls acting (close up le bayamma irukku ppa !!) , shouts at mangu for giving away
 the jewellery and promptly calls Sathya. He is cooling his heels and water beating
 in the car ( antha veedu enna aachu??) Nattu tells him that he is going over board
" if you continue like this, I might kill you and go to abacus school for kambi counting "
Sathya laughs it off " Maama, ungalukku summa muzhi muzhi nnu muzhikka thaan
 theriyum , matha padi, you cant do squat " (exactly Roja's sentiments !!)

Villishnu at her best behaviour. Wants Sudha to go jalan jalan with her ( excuse me Roja...jalan jalan...??  nooo, to MM 's house ) Sudha is puzzled like Roja . Villishnu
explains " you and your sis Gayu fought , right?? Apdiye vitta Uravu murinji pogum,
 let us set it right " Poor Poochi Sudha, does not know that Villishnu's mind wheels
 are moving faster than a roller-coaster. Agrees to visit MM and Co. Villishnu gives
her villi smile to the camera - Roja is privy to that !!! Morning - Nattu is reading his
newspaper - ding dong...calling bell. Police guys are at the door.  Nattu is summoned.
He is told that he is arrested for killing Sathya - Nattu kku nijamma ve muzhi pithungarathu (awww, athukku ungalukku sOlli kudukkanumaa enna??) First day school kku pOga mattennu Adam pidikkara KG kid mathiri vara maatten nnu azhichaattiyam panraar.
 Police guys play the music ..oops , the recorded conversation where Nattu opts to
go abacus school... police thara thara nnu Nattu vai izhuthundu pOga...Mangu "' avarai
vittu dunga...vittu dunga..." nnu pOlamba...

Freeze

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thursday, Jul 21st, Episode 546

In AZ house..Nataraj and Mangala are discussing about Swetha Birthday celeb with AZ and Visa. They have arranges some anna dhannam as usual. Az tells," that is oogd let wait mfor them to come back...we all can go together for anna dhanam". Here comes an auto and stops infornt and Swetha emerges out and stroms into the house...and goes to her room...Mugs and Chittu follow her ...Az asks what happens...Muga tells the phpone call sambavam...and Swetha hitting a wrong person for that etc...

Meantime in side the room Swetha's cell phone rings..her eyes pop out seeing that number and she picks it up an saramaariyaa thittals...Hearing this Mugs and others reach there...As sathya talks from the other side Mugs grabs the phone from Swwetha...and Sathya immeditely cuts the line. Mugs is so angry and tells," appa...we can not leave this matter summmaa...I will complain to the cyber crime branch and get him arresyed appa" But AZ asks him to cool down and Nataraj also tells him to be calm and takes the phone froom Mugs...and checks the number...and as usual sambandameh illamal muzhi muzhi nu muzhikaraar!!

Nataraj meets Sathya in some far away place ...looks like some field..He thittals Sathya for torturing Swetha. Sathya romba thimira answers," Oh...thaaralamaa ...I am ready to go to prison but your ponnu also will be following me...what say maamoi? On my first night day...ava thaaliya aruthu erinjaaleh...from that moment I started loving her so much...so..even my manasu tells that I should not torture her anymore...saree...vittraren...and I will give you back all the documents I am having with me too...but...but...You give some dabbu maamaoi...summma oru 25 lacham...avlothaan...and I will never interfere in your family matter at all...so think well and arrange for the money...varataaa?" He leaves...

Swetha happily sitting in the swing and reading some book...cell phone rings and automatically she picks up and says hello...it is Sathya...Swetha screams at him and Sathya replies," enkitta anbaa anusaranaiyaa pesuve nu ninechaa...you are so angry with me...I can even come to your house...but if I come there...your life gali aayidum...ok...let us do one thing kanaa...just come to the same temple and I will give darshanam to you" Swetha replies," avaarendaa,...nee aambilaiyaa irundaa vaadaa"

Swetha reaches the temple...and stares at every man who is standing alone with a cell phone...she goes around the temple...suddenly she hears "pachakileee" She truns back and stunned to see Sathya...immediately in her mind her wedding scenes...she getting kaakai valipoo...she thaali avuthu thookki thorwing on his face...all these scenes flash one after another...Sathya Starts," yenna pachakili appadi paarkareh...? it is me...who was talking to you over the phone...all this time..." Swetha asks him why is he there and for for what?
Sathya replies," Inga paaru Swetha...nee paattukku went away from me...and you are blamming me for that? I was keeping to myself only...but your parents only made me like this...I came here to this town with nothing in my hands...but now I have so big bank balance and car etc...which were all given to me by your appa...and your amma also gave me so much thangam...they are the reason for this change in me...and for all the gaame I am playing with your family...you go and ask them what wrong they did to me nu,...I will bw aiting here...inge inge ...just go and ask them Sathyavukku ennaaa...droham panneneenga nu poi kelooo"
Swetha is shocked and confussed...!!
atina thumbnail
Friday, Jul 22nd, Episode 547

After meeting Sathya...at the temple...Swetha rushes home and screams, Ammmaaa...Mangalam asks her why she is so angry...any problem in the house...Swetha replies," yes problem is there but not ange...ingethaan problem...I met Sathya...he was the one calling me over the phone torturing me...I went to the temple to meet Sathya and he told that you and appa didm some droham to him...what did  you do to him...to make him turn such a monster?" Mangalam mazhuppifies and tells," ayo Swetha we have not done anything maa...you only insulted him by throwing his thaali on his face,..after that there is nothing happened between us and him amma"
Here goes Swetha on top of her voice," illlehhh...neenga poi sallareenga...unmaiyeh sollunga" Mangalam starts the story followed by the flash back scenes..." nee thaaliyai kazhatti veesitta peragu...avanga poittanga...then you started living a life inside your room...we both were so broken hearted seeing your nilaima...at thew same time antha Sathya was trying to marry another girl...but that girl came to know about you and she complained to the police...Police caught him and your father was called to the station..." Flash back scene continues...

Police station..Sathya is behind the bars...while his parents are pleading the inspector to leave his son as he did not do any harm to Swetha...he did not want to live with her and we left that place came back...please engalai nambunga ayaa..." Meantime namma Nataraj comes there...appadiyeh oru veera nadai pottu comes to the police inspector...while Sathya's parents are begging him to tell that his son did not do anymistake nu...Nataraj...with sambanthameh illaatha oru facial expression udan ( as usual) goes closer to Sathya and tells," aamaa sir ivanthan en ponnai kalyanam panni keduthuttu yemaathinavan...en ponnu vazhkai maathiri no others ponnus life should go...so I am ready to tell this in any court sir..."
He comes home and tells mangalam about this...Mangalam scolds him for accusing him like that. But Natraj scolds her and tells that he did the right thing as a punishment...as he can not let him lead a happy life while their ponnu is having a life same as a sirai thandanai...in her own room...
Mangalam pauses...and Swetha is ore adhirchee...
angalam continues," as planned we went to the court and told the same story there...Judge gave two years jail time for Sathya and for his parents six months jail...suddenly Sathya's dad had a heart attack and diesd on that same spot...his amma...spent two months in prison and she also dies there...When we heard all this we both were  feeling very guilty...however appa managed to get a transfer from Thirunelveli to chennai ...you never knew anyof these incidents as you spent most of your time inside the room ..."

Swetha for the first time opens her mouth," ayo...ippadi oru mahaa paavathai eppadimma neenga seiyalaam?...I did have some kurai illiyaa...so he did not want to live with him...for that how could you kill his parents...I do not want to even see your faces anymore..I will never come to this house anymore" She runs away from there...while Mangalam runs to the pooja rom and sits there and cries...
Sathya is waiting in the temple for swetha...She reaches and Sathya asks," did they tell about my nashtangal due to them?" Swetha..asks sorry," I understand your pains...Sathya but you should start leading a happy life again...and what my parents did was an accident...please ...forget it..and I am asking mannippu for that"  Sathya roars," oh...did you know how painful it was for me to watch my dad dying in front of my eyes...and my mother too dies in the prison...and I...I spent two years in the jail...so even after all this too...ennai summaa irukka sollraiyaa?"
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tuesday, July 26th, Episode 549 

update by atina
After all that galaatta...and yellings Meenakshi asks," oh...neenga will never do anything against law vaa? appo...what about you having two wives...athu mattum sattathukku ok vaa?" Mugs gets very upset...and screams at her and calls for security and asks him to take Meenakshi out...even now she is not quiet...she is going on yelling at Mugs and that security man too ( thank god the dialougue is muted...good for the updater...!!)
Finally the security guy manages to drag her out of Mug's room...but now she is surrounded by other workers in that office...everyone scolds her and the show is Meenakshi Vs all of them ...( ade appa...rombathaan vaai neelam intha ammaavukku)..That security guy drags her by her hands and swings her towards out...and bam...her head goes and hits against a pillar...( good...she deserves it...👏😛)..seeing this Vishnu gets angry and comes to the rescue of his mom...he started beating up all those men...police comes and takes Vishnu for hitting the Govt employees...Meenakshi stands there and curses everyone..Mugs tells that he does not know who called the police...but Meenakshi still kathifies," dei...wait and watch...what I am going to do...mmm" She leaves from there.

Here comes meenakshi to Krish's house and shouts," unga annanaa? pathiram padiyamaa paninaan...avan gave a poi case against my son and get him arrested...paavi...first that Muguntha told that he will help...but now see what happened...? " Paro tells," inga paarungamma...stop talking anaavasiyamaa about our mugunthan...there should be some reason behind this...tells us what really happened.." krish and Gayu are worried about Suda's life and Krish tries to call Mugs...but in Mug's office everyone tells Mugs that they can not leave this matter just like that...they want Vishu to be ounished severely...Since Mugs already pressed the talk button...Krish could hear all this sommotion...oru vazhiuyaa...Mugs tells Krish that he will talk to him later. Meenakshi vaanathukkum bhoomikkum gudikkals...Krish tells," come let us go to the station and see what is happening to Vishnu first"

Mugs reaches home and takes Swetha to the room and tells," today a man named Sathya came to see me...he talks so bad...who is he?? is he your ex husband?" Swetha admits and tells," aamaanga...he is...he is the one who has been torturing me over the phone...he is very angry that he had to go spend jail term for two years due to a wrong statement my appa gave against him in the court" She tells eveything until he made fake police drama to merattifu her appa for murdering him...ends with the story of Sathya torturing her over the phone...

Mugs asks,"ivlo nadanthu irukku then how come you never told me any of this?" Swetha replies,' you are already facing so many problems...I thought I can hadle this myself...but how dare he is to come to your office...avanai summa vida koodaathunga..." She takes the phone and calls him...Sathys picks up the calal and tells," enna pacha kili...since I told your husband...you got scared and your garpam also kalainju poiduchaa...???" ( what a cheap way of talking to a lady...mahaa kevalamaa irulluppaaa)

After this...muted dialogue..Swetha and Sathya are screaming at each other...Suddenly Swetha screams at top of her voice" niruthudaa porukkeee...dont play with me like this...I will..." even before she completes her sentence...her cell phone flies and falls on the bed...as she gets kaakka valipoo attack once again...Mugs runs to her and hold her before she collapses on the flkoor...Sathya could hear all this commotion...!!

atina thumbnail
Wednesday , July27th, Episode 550

Swetha gets the valipoo attack...as she was screaming at Sathya...Mugs calls for Chittu and Visa and Chittu come to help Swetha...all this commotion Sathya hears as Swetha's phone was not dicsonnected...Visa aska what happened and Mugs replies," I dont know maa...she was talking to her frind over the phone and she got an attack..." Mugs looks real paavam...
Vishnu is bhind the bars...Krish, Gayu and Meenakshi are with the inspector ..after the formal introduction Krish pleads the inspector to leave Vishnu but he tells that it is impossible as Vishnu hit Govt servants in their own office. Meenakshi runs to Vishnu and starts crying...but Vishnu tells," amma...you better leave from here...please...whatever you have done so far is enough...che...all this is because of you and your peraasai...just go away" Meenakshi's polambal becomes more...Krish and Gayu plead to the inspector but he asks them to leave.
AZ's house...Mugs is standing in the corridor and Az comes there and asks why he is looking so worried. Mugs tells what about the vlipu attack to Swetha. Az tells," dei Muguntha...pillai thaachi ponnukku valipu vara koodaathudaa...if anything happens to our kudumba vaarisu...then your mom will again climb the murungai maram daa...take her to the doctor daa" Mugs replkuies that he is taking her to the doctor tomorrow as he has fixed an appt already with the doctor.
Here come Krish and team and asks what happened...as Meenakshi goes on cursing Mugs...Krish asks Mugs what really happened...Mugs finally tells what reall happened...and everyones eyes are fixed on meenakshi Chittu asks," yemma...unga mela thappai vachuttu how dare you wanted to bribe my husband?" Gayu also tells that she di a kevalamaana illegal kaariym...hearing all this...Meenakshi   really becomes...mad and tells," oh...ellaarum koottu kudumbamaa mothama senduttu en paiyanai engitteh irundu pirikkavaa parkareenga...vdamaatten nann...oru kai paarkaren ungali ellam...I know how to bring my sn out..."
Vishunu's house...a packed bag fklies and falls on the floor...followed by Suda...Meenakshi roars," podi...poi...tell your  maama..and his .annan mugunthan that only if Vishnu comesd out you can live in this house...there is no place in the house where my son's presence is muissing...podee go and sit in ytour akka's house..." Suda kadarals...not to send her away...but bajaaree Meenakshi shuts the door...Suda continues weeping...
atina thumbnail
Thursday, July 29th, Episode 551

Suda is trown out of Vishnu's house by Villishnu...Suda weeps and sobs but no use...the doors were shut for her...Here come Krish and Gayu...Gayu is so furious with Meenakshi and knocks on the door...when the doo is opened..Gayu roars,"summa kathaadeenga...I am not scared of your merattals...en kai neelaama irukara varai thaan ungalukku mariyaathai...You did all the worng things and talkin like this...vekkamaa illeh?" Meenakshi's rubber mouth opens," I do not know what you people will do...just send my son and your thngachee home.. will aceept her otherwise no...noTake her home" Gayu saval," Even if you agree to keep her here..I am not willing to leave her ...vaa Suda let us go" They leave...and reach TK's house.

Here another oppari by TK after hearing all the story narrated by Krish and Gayu. Suda kadaraks to appa," appa en vazhkai ippadi aayudicheh appa...what will happen to my purushan..?" Krish tells nothing will happend to him...he can bring him back...as he is planning to go and meet his Mugs annan...Gayu asks appa to look after Suda...they leave...

Swetha is fast asleep...after taking sleeping medication given by Mugs...Mugs takes her cell phone and cal Sathya...Sathya is still sitting in the car...( Is he living in his car for ever???) He picks up the call and tells," yenna PAcha kilee,...you are a pregnant lady and should be fast alseep by now...ennamma ithu?" Mugunthan gets so irritated and tells it is him...Sathy asks," hello Sagalai...yenna...you dont have your own phone? what is this coming between namba pondaatee line leh?" Mugs warns him to talk decently...Sathya replies," you may be sub regiustrar...for othrs...but for me you are my sagalai...do you remember we share the same wife...?? Mugs tells that he wants to meet him and fix a place and time...Sathya replies," the other day you came to the temple with my wife and your wives...the same temple...at 10 o" clock...vaanga...neenga thaniyaa vanthaalum sari illeh mayil meleh...triple adichu vandaalum I am ok thaan" Mugs promises to come alone...and cuts the line...
Next morning Mugs reaches the temple first...and after some time Sathya joins him...and he goes on calling Mugs "Sagalai" and Mugs tells that he does not like to becalled like that...Sathya aks," enaayya...ithu Sagali yai Sagali nu kooppidaama...saakadai naa kooppidivaanga...? en sagali aduthavan pondaattiyai "lavutteettu" poravngalukku..a place is reserved in the hell...theriyumaa sagalai?"
Mugs gets so irritated," stop talking like this...I want to talk to you openly...It is true that nee Swethavai thottu thalli kattineh...but you left her and went on the very first night itself right?" Sathya shouts," yes...underline those words...thottu thalli kattineh... yes...I did that and also I signed in Govt registrar's office...which has so much value sagaleh..."
Mugs pleads him to leave them and go away he is willing to give whatever Sathya wants...Sathya replies," I would have tollerated if you had stabbed me on my chest...but not this offer from you...I am like a child who lost his writing balbam...until he gets that back he will continue crying...right...? you have something which belongs to me...and I will not keep quiet until I get back that from you..."
atina thumbnail