!!Kumar VM's!!Areeto at PG 1

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all,
I am Kumar From India..and I am Die-hard Fan of BHPH and Ankita and Barun...
When I Saw The First Episode, Then Immediately got in Mind to Make A VM With Entry Scenes Of
ANkita in Preeto and Barun in IPKKND..So Here is My VM...

Hope u all Like it...Press Like and Comment...Thanx..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBDpdqfpgcE[/YOUTUBE]

For youtube Click Here
Edited by ZKuMaRkZ - 12 years ago
wow kumar bhaiya luved it. even though it was shrt ankita barun intro was really gr8. keep makin more.
Superb Kumar.  I really enjoyed this lovely mix. At one stage the rotor blades of the chopper and the wheel of the sewing machine were well edited and the intro of AB was simply wonderful. Great work.Plz continue to give such contrasts and similarities.
It is wonderful Kumar. love the split screen intro.  πŸ‘
Kuamr

You deserve all the stars.It is beautiful,superb and made us to watch saavan couple as Arnav and preeto.in one video.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
OMG Kumar πŸ˜­ I miss these 2...

They're so right for each other, so meant to be! Even their characters are a true match, Barun as the bad Arnav and Ankita as a tough girl Preeto πŸ˜³

Well done, really liked watching it. No matter who they act with or how well they interact and have chemistry with other actors/actresses, together they lit up the screen, even in shows apart πŸ˜ƒ
Great job, Kumar. I like the idea of the split screen very much. Hope to see many more from you!πŸ˜ƒ