Ram Priya ki Sagai on SBS - 6th July 2011

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Sagai Shot

Ram is in Sherwani and Priya in Simple Dress but She looks Gorgeous in that too

Ram gives a rose to Priya{now that looks off-screen Shot} Ram is having all Fun ... OMG he is so Naughty😆. Then there is Deepak Qazir too on shots.

SBS said Priya ka gala kharaab hai so she is doing Ishare mein batein. And they showed an Engagement Ring which was Stunning

They are Showing Kaat Kut ke
okie Part 2

SBS Showed the Sagai ... Both sitting on Sofa with the Rings and both look nervous. Priya looks sceptical while putiing the Ring on Rams finger. Neha then pushes Priya towards Ram and then one Awkward scene between the 2:P
Edited by -Preeti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I'm waiting for the update Preeti  
-Preeti- thumbnail
Gauri Beta ... it had nothing Spl ... Sab Off-Screen Moments tha and No Interviews too:-( Couldnt the SBS ppl take One Interview of the 2:@
.Angel thumbnail
wow Ram seem to me like a naughty gromn up man 
who is Deepak Qazir ?

oh please bring on RaYa wedding day people I already gone shopping for the cloths I'm gonna wear yesterday  

so Preeti u better look ur best cos I shall see u at the wedding looking my awesome best  

-Preeti- thumbnail
Gauri
am gonna look my best😆 Deepak Qazir is Babuji of KGGK. Om's Dad, remember? He was there with ram ... either new character or someone got replaced may be🤔
.Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Gauri
am gonna look my best😆 Deepak Qazir is Babuji of KGGK. Om's Dad, remember? He was there with ram ... either new character or someone got replaced may be🤔

I'm waiting to see what u bring on😆

oh yeah him...yes he is there to replace Ram unlce u know Ram mother freaking looking Brother from U.S.A😆

hope along with face his ugly character change too cos it be very hard for me to see the man he has always playing good playing Evil and coming BTW RaYa.
-Preeti- thumbnail
OOO Lord ... why did he get replaced????🤔 Deepak Jee wont look good in a nagative Role ... that fellow was good with his chota mota eyes🤣
.Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

OOO Lord ... why did he get replaced????🤔 Deepak Jee wont look good in a nagative Role ... that fellow was good with his chota mota eyes🤣

well I'm kinda happy to see the backside of the other one cos he seriously creeps me out and not just in BALH but in all other shows that I have seen him.

don't like that man at all but yeah Deepka jee will not look good in negative because he is more a father figure and he should have replace Priya dad.
Edited by .Angel - 12 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Well i agree he could replace her father instead ... but as uncle ... and negative role? Naa i dont think that would be good ... and plus for me he always is Parvati's Sasurjee😆
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for sharing.Missed it !But cant wait for Today's show.😳