PROMO - Boys dancing on CHOLI KE PEECHE - Youtube

Posted: 12 years ago
OMFG HE BHAGWAAAN !!!

🤣
🤣
🤣

YEH MAINE KYAA DEKHA !??!?!?! 

The boys are all wearing different coloured duppattas and dancing on Choli ke peechey .. Sharon and Kriya are Hi Fiving each other like best buddies ! Voice over saying " LAdko ne badli ha apni chaal ...Kya yeh boys phir se in ladkiyon ke interest jeect payenge ?"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N-XDBtaoXs[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by geet_maan_magic - 12 years ago
What the hell ??? 🤣🤣🤣 Oh goood yeh guys bhi na !
I'm so shocked 🤣🤣 They are mad !
Thanks for the hilarious promo ! 🤣
🤣LMFAO... Is something wrong with em...😲
🤣🤣

EDITED:
 I think i'm in shock..I forgot to thank u... 🤣
TFS🤣Edited by --shama-- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --shama--

🤣LMFAO... Is something wrong with em...😲
🤣🤣

EDITED:
 I think i'm in shock..I forgot to thank u... 🤣
TFS🤣

I have NO idea ... but whatever Bimari theyev got , I hope they are NEVER cured of  it .. cuz IM LOVING IT !! 🤣 oh and you are most welcome 😳 even Im in shock ... 😆

Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

What the hell ??? 🤣🤣🤣 Oh goood yeh guys bhi na !
I'm so shocked 🤣🤣 They are mad !
Thanks for the hilarious promo ! 🤣

YoU are most welcome ... and damn ... mai kahin marr naa jaoun ... itni khushi shayad mujhse bardaasht naa ho .. you know how much I love Bromance and cross dressing 🤣 🤣! 😆
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

YoU are most welcome ... and damn ... mai kahin marr naa jaoun ... itni khushi shayad mujhse bardaasht naa ho .. you know how much I love Bromance and cross dressing 🤣 🤣! 😆

Mein bhi ek din maar jaoongi if they continue to behave like that 🤣
Yaa i know...🤣 Me too i love bromance gooosh 🤣 🤣

I have NO idea ... but whatever Bimari theyev got , I hope they are NEVER cured of  it .. cuz IM LOVING IT !! 🤣 oh and you are most welcome 😳 even Im in shock ... 😆

Me too lving it..I'm still laughing like an idiot..🤣 Look at their expressions man.Are they trying to seduce girls..🤣
Originally posted by --shama--

Me too lving it..I'm still laughing like an idiot..🤣 Look at their expressions man.Are they trying to seduce girls..🤣

REY's FACE .. REY's FACE ... REY's FACEEE !!!  😲

SWAYAM'S EXPRESSSION        

OH DEAR GOD ... My tummy HURTS !!!! And yeah ... looks at the way they are tryin to seduce gurls ! Amar Gowda , the totla one is sooo into it 😆 .. Pooor Bharat and VIcky look sooo awkward 😕  😆  but Rey and Swayam are the STARS of the dance ... they make PERFECT chakkas 🤣  🤣  I wont be surprised if they start doing a "Tayyab Ali Pyar ka Dushman" sometime soon !!! 😆  and Nilesh is a joker as usual .. 😆 Love his "attempted but failed" seduction 😆 and HOMIGAWD .. Sharon and Kriya and FRIENDS ?!?!??!! 😲 
OHMYGOD. I'm DYING! 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 <- that me IS right now! W*F is this! LOOOL LMFAOOO!
Edited by -Aicha- - 12 years ago

REY's FACE .. REY's FACE ... REY's FACEEE !!!  😲

SWAYAM'S EXPRESSSION        

OH DEAR GOD ... My tummy HURTS !!!! And yeah ... looks at the way they are tryin to seduce gurls ! Amar Gowda , the totla one is sooo into it 😆 .. Pooor Bharat and VIcky look sooo awkward 😕  😆  but Rey and Swayam are the STARS of the dance ... they make PERFECT chakkas 🤣  🤣  I wont be surprised if they start doing a "Tayyab Ali Pyar ka Dushman" sometime soon !!! 😆  and Nilesh is a joker as usual .. 😆 Love his "attempted but failed" seduction 😆 and HOMIGAWD .. Sharon and Kriya and FRIENDS ?!?!??!! 😲 

LOL I SO agree with you dude! I've been watching CLOSELY 🤣 and so look closely @0.15 - I don't know who does that step better, Rey ya Swayam - they are tooo good 🤣🤣 and @0.19 again - Swayam is ACTUALLY singing along to the "Kooo" bit. 🤣🤣🤣 LMFAO. I'm still dying. HAHAHAHA 
😲for five mins i had dis xpression...HILARIOUS perfomance🤣OMG nw i undrstood y dere's a pic on fb of all d guys in dupatta🤣🤣...dude Rey's seducing xpressions🤣🤣🤣...dis promo made my day already😆😆...i still cnt stop laughing😆😆...dis is sooo rocking...dis is d most best perfomance given by d guys🤣🤣
aisi kya nobat aagayi ke unko yeh sab karna parha...lolz cnt wait 2 c🤣🤣