Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya gets engaged to Ram-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Priya gets engaged to Ram

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sony's prime time show Bade Achche Lagte Hain will see happy times as Priya Sharma aka Sakshi Tanwar will be engaged to the famous industrialist Ram Kapoor aka Ram Kapoor.

But the interesting fact is that during the whole sequence Sakshi won't utter a single dialogue, except for two dialogues at the end of the episode.
 An Indya source claims, "Everyone is very happy that Priya and Ram have decided to tie the knot. Her dad who always wanted his obedient daughter to get married is finally seeing dream come true. The show too is getting a good response from the audiences with recent TRPs reaching upto 3."
 Ram Kapoor says, "I am happy that I am getting engaged to Priya but I am happier to see that my family and friends are happy for me. Finally after a long wait, I will be married even if marriage with Priya is a compromise."
 Talking about the show, he adds, "I am thrilled that the show is being appreciated within one month it has reached no.2 position on Sony with 3 TRP. Our dedication and the story has worked which is why the audiences love us. Don't forget to watch Bade Achche tonight."
 We found out that during the engagement ceremony, Sakshi was suffering from tonsillitis, therefore she was not able to deliver her dialogues. She didn't reverted to our calls and messages. But Sakshi's two important dialogues at the end of the sequence will be dramatic and perhaps that's why she is unavailable.
 Don't forget to watch Priya-Ram Kapoor's engagement celebration tonight at 10.30 pm only on Sony.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for Sharing.So Finally they are getting engaged.cant wait for Today's show😳.And I m So happy to know Nice TRPS of BALH. Keep Dointg well BALH Team. This Show is real Good with real touch of emotion and simple storyline. Liked it !
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxs...really a nice change frm same yawning concepts nd stories ... i hope dis show soon becum no # 1 :))
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yay!!! thnx a lot for sharing😃
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the article
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the article...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks I loved what ram said he is happy as his family is for his sagai with priya
Good luck ram and priya
Balh good luck with trp
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
"she didn't reverted to our calls and messages"

Um, of course she didn't "reverted" ðŸ˜³ back to you, since you said yourself that she has tonsillitis so can't speak. Why would she call you to speak with you when she has to save her voice?

Anyway, thanks for the article. I guess I'm too nitpicky about these things...😆