Thendral

Update for Wednesday 06-07-2011- Hypocrite special

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanksss for the Wonderful Update plus Stylish Thitus Yovvv Yovvv Gunthyyy!!😃  Thanksss for replacing this girl who got Thigil effect after waking up🤗

Deepa's dad was too good⭐️...the way he dragged Deepa and went was good...Buwana deserve this and more😡...That loser foreigner ku sun-glass vera🤢..this Suchi, how dare she go like nothing happened all happily ignoring Prabha😡...After her fiance Mart leaves her i better not see her anywhere around Prabha🤢...I thought TA is going to be Buwana's one way driver but its not...at-least for once TA should listen to VR's advise about social service.

Lavanya😡🤢, you and your useless dialogs..man this girl is such a heartless and shameless person who lives under special rules that works only for her😡...her hubby is angry so to cool him down she want to go give money to her Anna aam...that too for her sake to convince her hubby and not because of her love towards TA😡...what thappu they did aam our innocent girl Lav asking🤢...new born baby paarunga ivanga😡...irritating to the core.

Madame Lav are you from royal family after all? so please shut up😡...When you hide money along with your mother you was cool...when you made Nithesh to lie in-front of Thulasi, you was cool...now its hurting when Thulasi didn't accept money? and you are telling she got thimir..what to tell about you?😡...happy at-least Nithesh shuts her mouth🤢.

Madame Lav thinks Thulasi is also like her and her mother who gets money from whoever with out any maanam, rosham etc etc as long as they get money😡...if at all Nithesh gave this money to GW to give TA...that lady might kept this for her future too😡

What a joke...a spineless person who spoiled 2 families is talking like a mahan and advising his son😡...i bet Prabha will tell them one day that he is ashamed to be their son😕...Son is under pain and the great mother Buwana is asking Lakshman why he wasted him time on advising instead of giving him milk to drink only😡. I cant wait for a day when Thulasi asks her questions right on her face...i bet by then too this lady will stay like she did something right.

They should show imaginary slipper slaps to Psych and GW just like how they showed for Buwana...me will make an avi for it and dedicate to you gunthyyy ok aa😃
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Gunthyyy for the Wonderful update 🤗! Enjoyed your comments thoroughly!👍🏼

VR talk to Bhuv were too good 👏. Deepa is very lucky to have a dad like him. Maybe Kanagu might help Deepa family now😲.

Loved the advice Deepa dad gave to TA😛. He has his own problems to worry about rather than getting involved in others family problem🥱.

Today is the first time I liked Nithesh😊. He spoke in a very sensible manner. Lav talking like she is from a royal family😒. "Vetti Gowravam" from Thulasi?? Not even one day this SQ has treated Thulasi as part of the family🤢😡. From where will she think Thulasi as her "Anni". So now whatever Nithesh spoke will go to GW ears and eventually they both will land up in TA house and argue there and as usual will try to put the blame on Thulasi for making N/L fight 😒. Sigh...

Compared to Deepa dad, Bhuvana is totally opposite on her behaviour towards Prabha👎🏼. Son is mentally shattered and this lady does not even bother to console him. Whatever Prabha spoke  were indirectly good slaps for this Bhuv 👏. When her past comes out imagine Thulz and Prabha's reaction. Prabha might even walk out of his home🥱.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Gunthy for the wonderful and superfast Update!👏😊

Paavom Prabha, he was very sad and cried😭 But Varadhan Sir was great and awesome!⭐️ Nalla advice pannunga TA-ku😆 He spoke true words and OMG such a great father!👏

Arg, Suchi i swear ur not going to live happily, NOTE THIS TIME AND DAY🤣 But srsly she is not a girl, Prabha is standing and she didnt saw him..Thuu enna ponnu ithu?😡😡 Penn World-ku she is a kevalam, also Bhuv!😡

Son is crying, mom is feeling disturbed from advices and console words😡 Chaa, BUT Prabha👏Sooper-ah sonneenga, she felt the slipper aadi🤣 Hope she will get more words like this from Thulasi😳 OMG MAM, ur son is crying and ur going to samantham pesufy with someone else now? Huh, are u really his mother? I doubt this, Chaa. Hope she gets aapu from Dharman too!😆

🤣 Sooper Nith!👏 Yuck, Lavanya she is ur ANNI and dont forget ur loved her once😲 I c<nt blv...How she is talking, apdiye urichu vachu GW mathiri..What a family! 

Overall good episode. But i miss Thulasi😔
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments.

'Self-pride' episode ... VR, P, Nit affected and effected in different ways.

No T for second straight day 😔.

Good to see the claptrap around P's life ending quickly, with this P's track will be in cold storage for some time to come. VR was outstanding on two counts.  Good to see VR standing up for his and family's pride, berating and verbal lashing B and informing her that he will pay the $$$ instead of meekly accepting the humiliation that B heaped on him due to his difficult situation. VR giving piece of his mind to the social service king and angel blood man was timely, but like many things before this is also going to fall in deaf years.

The money issue in a weird way seems to be working overtime to haunt SQ's life. N was a revelation today, in a positive way showing 'right' emotions to SQ instead of being the usual wooden self-bystander.  SQ a lowbrow person seems to be annoyed and slighted that T rejected her majesty's offer of help, but Nit 'showed' her place and standing vis--vis T.

P hurt deeply by S's rejection, will be shattered if he come to know that his mom is in the same league as S.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

They should show imaginary slipper slaps to Psych and GW just like how they showed for Buwana...me will make an avi for it and dedicate to you gunthyyy ok aa😃

Awww Tanna...how sweet of you 🤗...how awesome that would be if they show something like that for psycho and GW as neither TA nor Thulasi will slap them...this would be a good alternative 😍. Their reactions would be priceless and we would enjoy alot 😍...sigh Kumaran won't show sth like that but irritate us with their disgusting victory smile 🤢. 
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Gunz for the wonderful update.

Varadarajan has given s good advice to Tamil. When Deepa dad ask Tamil to take care of his own problem not others i think that Varadarajan has asked right question to Tamil. For Tamil is always easy to solve problem for other but it is easy to solve problem for him.

Bhuvana has get a nice nose cut today from Varadarajan. Surprise part of today episode is Bhuvana is listening to Varadaraja speaking and not speaking against him with her bajari mouth. Varadarajan volunteer and quit his job and give a big insult to Bhuvana.

Nowadays Nitesh character is getting better till last week he didn't do anything to Lavanya. But nowdays he is able to control Lavanya. When will Lavanya will realize her mitakes? She has mistakes with her and blaming on Thulasi. I hate Lavanya especially when she say Thulasi think that she has come from a royal famiily. Lavanya has forget that she also didn't come from a royal family.

So Prabha also know Bhuvana married someone and eloped with Laxman for money. He ask good question to his mother especially when he tell that any girls cheating like suchi they have to beat with bathroom slippers. I like Bhuvana expression on the particular part.

Overall today it was a good episode. Especially Nitesh and Varadarajan are rock on today episode.
Edited by Ravi37 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi gunz,

thanks for the update..super episode today., what with aapus to lavanya and double aapus to bhuvana, one from varada and from prabha too, esp abt bathroom slippers..and tanu good to suggest GW n C also receiving bathroom slippers (but real not imaginary)..

hope at least now lavanya tries to change..nitish was real⭐️ today esp when he reminds lav abt T being her anni (hate the way she keeps calling her by name) and abut the gowravam/garvam business...rightly put in place...wish this nitish wud give a similar piece of mind to GW also...

waiting for prabha n T to realise abt their relationship and abt bhuvana..

for all the adv that varada gave to TA i think his daughter may need some help from angel blood at some time...(this time felt varada's adv to ta reg not interfering did not ring right..after all if TA had not interfered with vel and kidnap just imagine..we all need help from such souls at some point at time even if they hv their own lives!)

only 2 scenes from promo left..

july 8/9 last year -don't miss to revist the cute restaurant scene.😊

Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Beautiful update Gunthy! All your comments were so nice.

Deepas Dad was really awesome today 👏 whatever he said was so true!

But he has lost his job now and also I dont think he will accept sponsership for Deepas studies from now on...so how are you going to manage sir? 😕

I think Prabha will not stop helping Deepas studies and also he might go and talk to Deepas dad and bring him back... Let us see!

So if Bhuvana felt like someone slapping her for just the words Prabha spoke..I think she will faint if Tulasi talks to her when Tulasi knows she is her mom.  Leave Tulasi if TA knows that Bhuvana is Tulasis greedy mom he will kill her with words.

Nitish is still too nice for Selfish Queen. Will she ever change? Nitish should slap her left and right and kick her out of the house.  He should not even talk to her until she realises her mistakes and change. 

So now GW and SQ are going to visit T and T with a big bag full of money ? T and T should throw the money on their face and kick them out.

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Gunthy for the nice update and superb comments..!! 

It was sad to see Prabha crying..!! TA consoling him was nice..!! 
VR and Prabha were the stars of the day..!! Both of them giving Aapu to one person..!! VR's dialog were too good..!! His advice to TA was nice and very true..!! At least he should listen and follow VR's advice... But enga namma hero ku social service pannale na thukame varaadu..

After a long time instead of the same MIL and DIL arguments in N&L family,. It was nice to see Niteesh himself giving aapu to Lav..!! Niteesh is basically a nice guy...But for sometime I think he was lost in Lav's net..Now he is back..!! Niteesh's dialog's towards Lav were too good..!! Nothing much to say about Lav.. She is just so irritating..!! 

Last scene, Bhuvana's aapu from Prabha was good to see... She doesn't even think about her son and is more concerned about her own life..!! Afterall, that is why she came with Lakshman without even caring for Thulasi and MM...!! She need more.. Waiting to see Thulasi and Bhuvana's meeting after knowing the truth..!! 

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago