Pavitra Rishta July 6th 2011 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

At Aashna and DK's marriage anniversary party

People are talking and drinking. Dharmesh is looking at Manav closely. Manav greets everyone nicely, and he runs into Dharmesh. Dharmesh says, what is this, Manav? You didn't bring your Archana with you today? Oh, that days' insult hasn't been forgotten by her, has it? Such a rich man's wife cannot even speak correctly. So being with her will sure be a shame. Dharmesh laughs evily. Suddenly a person says DK is coming down. DK comes down the stairs, and is well complimented by the guests. Dharmesh shakes DK's hand and says Happy Anniversary sir. DK is thanking everyone. A guest says Ashna is not seen right now. We are very eager to see her. DK says she's getting ready and that she'll be coming in a moment. Someone says that Ashna is also coming down. Everyone turns up to look at Ashna & Archana. When they come down Archana goes to Manav and Ashna is standing on the stairs next to DK. DK tells her that she's looking gorgeous. I've never seen you in this style, you're looking amazing. Guests are congratulating Ashna on her look and Ashna looks at Archana and smiles. Everyone gets back to their talking, and Archana and Manav look at eachother. Sad music comes on. Ashna looks at Manav and signals that he should ask for forgiveness now. Manav walks away from Archana and into the middle of the home. He asks for everyone's attention. He says that he has to confess something. I know this is Ashna and DK sir's party and I shouldn't discuss my personal issues, but I will never find a better time to says this. Manav asks for DK's persmission and DK nods. Manav says there was a party like this a few days ago. For my false respect I had hurt my own Archana's feelings. I wanted to tell all of you that I am very ashamed of myself for that. And in front of everyone, I want to ask for forgiveness from her. Dharmesh looks disturbed. Manav walks to Archana. He says forgive me Archana. I made a mistake. I'm really sorry. Dharmesh is about to leave when Manav stops him. Manav tells Dharmesh that this all started because of you, so why are you leaving? Talking in English is very good. But there are way many other things that are far better than that. There are lots of feelings that makes a person a person. And in any matter, Archana is not at fault. You don't need to know English to be a good person. Well I shouldn't tell you these things; you wont understand. They both turn away. Manav turns to Archana and says I want to just.. but Archana stops him and says that he doesn't need to say anything. Whatever you asked from me in the party was fine. Your respect is everything for me. Archana walks over to DK's cousins. She shakes the lady's hand and says Hello. Myself Miss Archana Manav Deshmukh. I'm really sorry, I couldn't talk to you the other day because I was not so confident. I didn't know my husbands feelings would be hurt, so tthat is why I am here today. Dharmesh looks really upset. DK's cousin says why are you sorry? I wish we could communicate in Hindi. We are missing out on so much here in India. Archana says I know that. But there are a few people that think English is very important. Dharmesh looks disturbed. Archana says that today I want to make my husband feel proud of everything, because he truly deserves it. Archana turns back to Manav and says why are you apologizing, I should have. All of these years whatever I did, you stayed with me and were my strength.  I made a mistake forgive me. Archana goes and hugs Manav. Aashna and DK are looking on happy and the others are also watching this scene. Everyone begins to clap really hard for Archana and Manav. Aashna and DK are also clapping. Dharmesh hesitantly claps too. DK says on that note ladies and gentleman, let's call for the cake. He cake is brought in. It says Aashna and DK's name on it.

DK's house

Aashna and DK are at their house. Aashna is getting out some jewellery. DK says you are looking beautiful. Aashna asks really and thanks DK. Aashna is saying they should thank Manav a lot because everything went good because of him. Aashna is telling DK that Archana is really upset, and she wanted to keep Manav happy, and that's why she wanted me to teach her English, and in return she would dress me up in Marathi style, and she got me ready before the party. DK says well, I have to thank Manav as well as thank Archana. DK says I never thought you would actually look this good in Marathi clothes, but that may have been because I always saw you in the clothes that I liked, but for the first time I am seeing you dressed up in clothes you are dressed in. DK says you're looking gorgeous, and you're making me look younger, and I'm going to fall in love with you all over again. Aashna says DK, we are realizing all of these things because of Manav and Archana, because of the business we never got time to spend with each other. Aashna says we never used to pay attention to each other's wants. Aashna says I think we are starting to move ahead in our life. Aashna begins to get a little emotional and says when you looked at me with so much love, I thought I was the most prettiest girl on Earth. And I have started love myself. Aashna says I missed your love in the past few years. DK holds Aashna's hand and kisses it, he says you will have to look beautiful to make me look young.

In Manav's car

Manav and Archana are sitting in their car and Manav is driving in his car. Manav is looking at Archana while he is driving. Archana sees this and says what are you looking at Manav, as he has to drive. Manav tells Archana that she is looking very beautiful. Archana tells Manav to stop the car. Archana tells Manav, doyou remember this place? When your mom threw us out of your house so we came and lived here? They both exit the car to look around. Archana says that a lot over here has changed. Do you remember when we didn't have enough money to give? Archana points to their old home. They remember when Manav came back home in the night to give food to Archana, and Archana had bit MAnav's hand. Archana says Sorry and kisses it. Manav starts laughing and Archana says, are you making fun of me? Archana then purposely tries to bite Manav's hand. Manav said those were good times right? Our future will be even better than this. Archana says that she was very happy with him in this chawl.  And in our home I am also very happy. Archana says that there Is just one problem. Manav says what? Archana says that he never has time to spend with her. Manav tells Archana that he'll take a few days off to spend time with Archana and to go somewhere with her.  Archana says lets take Soham and Sacchu. Manav says can't we leave them? He hugs Archana and Archana says someone will see. It immediately starts raining. Manav runs to the car. Archana tells him to stop and that after a long time they get to enjoy the rain. They both are loving the rain. They both hug.

Precap:

Satish calls Archana to see if Varsha is at their home. Archana says no, why did you call here? Satish said that she left without telling anyone, and I thought she might be here. They both look worried.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
Hi Bhalla,
Thanks for the update. Looks like an interesting episode. Seems the cvs are reading posts in the forum because some of the suggestions are being followed, e.g. Manav taking time from work to spend with Archana and Archana suggesting they take the kids with them when they go out.
Aww what a great episode hate the precap though, so it begins. I just hope Archana doesn't feel guilty and gives away her son
Thanks for the update 😛
Pre-cap spoilt the otherwise good episode 😛
I hope archana doesn't leave the kids w/ varsha! ! 😡 😕
thanks for the fantastic update 👍🏼