YIPPEE D 'mature' luv stry- AAJ THEEK LAG RAHI HO!

Posted: 12 years ago
YAY!!! The mature love story finally began today...    πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Awesome things today...

1. The 'actions' and expressions that spoke louder than a 1000 words πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    The earnest expression on Ram's face as he concentrated hard on Vikram's homily to him... completely reminiscent of a school-boy trying to remember and act exactly according to his teacher's lesson!!  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Awww!!
    The priceless expression on Priya's face at 'yellow mein tum acchi lagti ho' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
    The little 'sticking out of tongue' of Mr. Kapoor as he realized that the ring was STILLL too big for her... (Oh Man, how did i miss this scene... sounds awesomely cute!!) (MY COULD HV BN FAV. SCENE πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
        The grimace + the look of constipation πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† on Ram's face as she wrestled the ring (still too tight 🀣???) onto his poor ring finger!! (MY FAV. SCENE)
        The look of stubborn determination as she made sure the ring was firmly on his finger *Main bhi dekhti hoon kaise nahi jayegi"!!!!* 🀣
        The sheepish, apologetic look on her face as she acknowledged the suffering he must have gone through to get through the ring AND the ceremony!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

2. The Subtle Humour
      • I loved this line... no slapstick... 'Yellow and green accha combination hai na... lekin unfortunately aaj maine pehna nahi hai!!!!  🀣🀣

Kudos to the writer for penning that one πŸ‘πŸ‘

3. The beautiful characterisation... finally, after a week of screeching their lungs out, they were back to where they belong...
      • Ram, a rich, no-nonsense, unromantic, straight-forward guy who can be a bit socially awkward at times... His compliment to her was beautifully believable and completely in character

"Tum jaisi roz lagti ho... vaise hi lag rahi ho... phir bhi aaj theek lag rahi ho!!!'

Awww!!!! Has there ever been any comment so eloquent of an awkward attempt at stating a compliment truthfully??? CHOOO CHWEEET!!! 😳😳 

• Priya, a girl with her head firmly screwed on.. one who has no illusions about herself or her life... yet is honest enough to admit to wanting compliments

"Please... main apne samjhaute se khush hoon... aapko jhoote compliements se mujhe khush karne ki zaroorat nahi..."

(Later, grudgingly) I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awesome exchange... awesomely simple and sweet ceremony (THANK GODD for no tamasha!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and awesomely subtle and refreshingly different engagement!!

Full marks... i thought it surpassed our expectations!!!

What do you guys think?
      Edited by deejayaqueel - 12 years ago
      So many views.. not one response???? Sigh!!

Come on guys... did no one like the episode?? 😭😭
      I loveddd it
      the episode was perfectπŸ‘
      cudn't have been better...my view
      nice topicπŸ˜ƒ
      Originally posted by rits_20

I loveddd it
      the episode was perfectπŸ‘
      cudn't have been better...my view
      nice topicπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I agree... the episode was perfect... and far exceeded my expectations.. .it was also very Un-ektaish!!

Lived up to the built up, yet in a very subtle way!
      wow nice viewsπŸ‘

Really episode was perfect...her sense was amazing πŸ˜†,,,she knew k he didn't saw me ...den she quickly ask abt green n yellow combinationπŸ‘πŸ˜†

n what shud i say abt his response..."ab sach kahun?? 

Tum jaisi roz lagti ho... vaise hi lag rahi ho... phir bhi aaj theek lag rahi ho...😍

aww dat was soo sweet...

wud luv if u add about d ring lochaπŸ˜†...his expression was damn hilarious ...lyk he is saying Oops badi ho gayiπŸ˜†

n agree wit u...thnk god der was no tamsha...

Edit add:

Absolutely right... refreshingly different engagement!!

Full marks... yeah Totally ...paisa wassol boss
      πŸ₯³
      Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 years ago
      They were simply adorable.

One thing is clear in this couple...PRIYA is the smarter one..phuri MIRCHI hai...Seedhi saadhi toh woh nahin hai.

Apna Ram hi behchara hai. 

Enjoyed the episode.
      Hats off to the dialogue writer 
      πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
      Originally posted by --SONEE--

wow nice viewsπŸ‘

Really episode was perfect...her sense was amazing πŸ˜†,,,she knew k he didn't saw me ...den she quickly ask abt green n yellow combinationπŸ‘πŸ˜†

n what shud i say abt his response..."ab sach kahun?? 

Tum jaisi roz lagti ho... vaise hi lag rahi ho... phir bhi aaj theek lag rahi ho...😍

aww dat was soo sweet...

wud luv if u add about d ring lochaπŸ˜†...his expression was damn hilarious ...lyk he is saying Oops badi ho gayiπŸ˜†

n agree wit u...thnk god der was no tamsha...

Edit add:

Absolutely right... refreshingly different engagement!!

Full marks... yeah Totally ...paisa wassol boss
      πŸ₯³

😳😳Thank you... agree with you... he was sooo sweeet... and so was she... caustic but without a bite!!! she was sooo straight-forward and he was like a little boy who had been caught!!!

Ring licha? I mentioned it... check oint 1 c... i think πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
      i love this show... its getting better and better!! cant wait till after theyre married! πŸ˜ƒ todays engagement episode was great! Ram-Priya jodi is amazing!
      I loved it too. The simplicity of the whole thing and the superb acting by veterans both ram (my favourite of all times) and sakshi (just discovered her, she is excellent too) actually brought tears to my eyes and surprised me because it was supposed to have been funny!!