Yellow Kurta, Green Dupatta

Posted: 12 years ago
That was cracking me up, no lies. I love how he actually took Vikram seriously, and decided to compliment her but messed up the colors 🤣

And his "you look like you do everyday, but you look nice" was so sweet but so awkward😆

Priya's response was hilarious, ohman, I'm so excited to see them begin their lives together...we're in for a laugh riot with all these awkwardly sweet moments😆

^I love her *are you crazy* look 🤣

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago
yeah the episode was awesome😊
everything looked so real
Priya is a real MIRCHI. Ram hi bechara lagta hai.

Chalo Mature Love story nikal padi...Not to miss how they were sticking to each other like GLUE during the conversation.

Enjoyed the episode thoroughly.
Lmfao. that was a funny yet cute scene..love the episode
loved that scene ...
well executed. Specially  Ram's expression was so good .
Ram did not even look at her for a second and started to bakbak...pakar gaya nah...so obvious that the compliment had been forced.  And Priya...what a fitting reply she gave him...yes she too likes compliments but not when they are false...

@Kripa...yes Priya's tongue is very tikhi...how will poor Ram survive...😆
Edited by divan - 12 years ago
seems like a gud epi.but i missed it.should catch up on youtube but right nw enjoying reading all ur comments on the forum😊
Priya always has an answer ready 4 Ram😆 poor Ram she's gonna taunt him all his life now🤣
lolol Ram is so silly sometimes, honestly.
How did he expect to compliment someone on their outfit without even looking at it 🤣

@Kripa: haha I totally agree with you! Ram is in for one heck of a time after the wedding, dealing with priya's nice little comebacks to everything he says 🤣
Originally posted by divan

Ram did not even look at her for a second and started to bakbak...pakar gaya nah...so obvious that the compliment had been forced.  And Priya...what a fitting reply she gave him...yes she too likes compliments but not when they are false...

@Kripa...yes Priya's tongue is very tikhi...how will poor Ram survive...😆

LOL agree ...more dan Ram ..i'm worrying abt Ram's so called mom...how she wil survive??🤔...wen she wil knw abt priya's nature ... n lambi juban.. ðŸ˜†