Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

.:Preeto-6th July'11-WU-Complete:.

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey there everyone ðŸ¤—, I am Jahnvi and will be a regular written updater of Monday's episodes and backup for Wed & Fri. Priya can't make it here today so I am backing her up. Enjoy!

Episode starts with Meeta closing herself in her room and the 4 sisters runsupstairs
and tell her to open the door. Meeta tells them to leave as she will not come out.
Ishmeet says none of them will budge until she opens the door so Meeta lets them in.
She hugs Preeto and asks why this always has to happen with her only. Why only
such people are destined to enter her life? Either one ends up liking Ishmeet
or another rejects me due to my weight or they don't come at all after
saying they would. She tells them how happy she was thinking that nothing
as such would take place this time around because the guy had liked her photo
and may have liked her too but her fate betrayed her & now she would never
get married. Preeto consoles her and says that everything happens for the best.
She tells Meeta that it's better they found out everything before marriage
otherwise they wouldn't have been able to do anything if the marriage had taken place. Everyone should be thankful to God. Meeta says that if God cared then He wouldn't have sent this proposal for me in the first place. Did you all not see how dejected mom was? Preeto tries to lighten the mood by telling her that she still cries
like a baby (By God, she really does). Ishmeet laughs and recalls the memory
when Meeta was going to perform in her school for the first time, how nervous she was and had cried the same way. Meeta says that she clearly remembers because she
had gotten first prize in dance competition. They all laugh and recall more memories.
Baani asks which song had she danced on and Preeto n Ishmeet take the cue
and start dancing on the song "Khushiyon se bhara".

-..-..-..-..-..-

Gagan (dad) is sitting with the Abdul uncle (halwai) telling him how his wife and Meeta
were crying. Uncle tells him that the daughters will get married whenever they
are destined to; it's all the matter of time. Gagan wonders how he will handle
Kanwalji (wife) till then? She isn't even eating properly. Uncle packs jalebis for
Gagan to take home (jalebis following us here also😆) and tells him to put
them in front of Kanwal and she might get hungry as they are her favorites.

-..-..-..-..-..-

Kanwal is sitting in her room and upon seeing Gagan, angrily starts to stuff
pillows. Gagan asks her why she is behaving like a kid. She should eat the jalebis; after all, they haven't done anything to you. Kanwal retorts that no one has done
anything for me. It's all her ill-fate. She asks him why he turned down Bobby's
proposal? Meeta neither has the beauty nor are they rich and above all, she's
growing older each day. Who will accept her? In this situation, they wouldn't find
a better alliance than this. Bobby is well educated, rich and so what if he's married?
Gagan is shocked to hear everything and asks that she knew Bobby was already married? Kanwal says that yes, she knew and that is the reason she didn't tell anyone as they would all just turn it down in a second. Everything would've been
done peacefully if that good-for-nothing Pankaj hadn't come in between. Who is he anyway? Only our neighbor who ended up ruining everything for us. Even Saroj
opened her mouth after all the pleading she did to not to do so.
Gagan yells at her and asks that what all was she going to do? She didn't need his
approval for their daughter's marriage? Kanwal says that she just wants her
daughters happy and not yearn for every single thing like she has all her life. After Meeta, they have 4 more daughters and they need to think about that. They continue arguing when they see Meeta and Preeto standing at the door.

-..-..-..-..-..-

They bring in food for their mother but she rejects it. Meeta feels dejected and Gagan consoles her by telling her to ignore what all her mom is saying as she always talks rubbish. Preeto also says that one of her teachers got married much later and is now
happily settled in America. Meeta says that not everyone is as lucky. They all know
that she probably lacks in everything much more than Bobby Singh. And maybe, his first wife wasn't good enough and they should at least meet him once. She tells her mom that she is ready for this alliance. Let them come and see her. Kanwal gets happy, blesses her, and they both sweeten each other's mouths. Meeta leaves with Preeto to tell their sisters. Gagan is left standing there speechless.

-..-..-..-..-..-

Preeto takes Meeta to their room and ask if she has agreed to marry Bobby Singh
due to pressure. The other 3 sisters stop doing what they were doing and Ishu asks that dad had rejected the proposal, then?

-..-..-..-..-..-

Gagan and Kanwal are having dinner while Kanwal is saying how they shouldn't
neglect the shortcomings of their own daughter either. They cannot forget what had happened with her earlier, can they?

-..-..-..-..-..-

Meeta says that she still has listen to taunts due to the seizure attacks she had
once during her childhood in the bazaar. Half of the alliances are broken because
people think that I am mentally unstable. Then add the weight on top of that and my growing age. The truth is that she hasn't gotten a better alliance than this before. She is happy with this and they shouldn't worry about her too much. Ishmeet asks that if she's happy then why did she cry so much when she had found out that Bobby was already married? Meeta explains that she wasn't crying because of that but for the reason that dad had turned them down without asking me. Preeto tells her to think
once more and only for the sake of her own happiness. Meeta convinces her and says that she has thought about this well and proper.

Preeto (silently) prays to God that let this alliance take place without any hurdles because if something goes wrong this time, Meeta and mom will be completely broken. They both need happiness and it could be brought by none other than Bobby Singh.

THE END!

-..-..-..-..-..-

Precap: Kanwal, Saroj, and Gagan are waiting for Bobby Singh and get worried that he hasn't arrived yet. Just then, someone knocks on the door and when they open it, Bobby Singh walks in.

This is one version of the update I would be doing. Another version will be next week on Monday and then will ask you all which way you like it better.
Till then, sayonara, friends!
Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update jhan!!