•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
in 2day's episode the scene where shipra n ayesha were helping priya in getting ready(that lipstick n all),its the same scene of 14th june epi na(a small bit cut frm this scene) where priya is supposed to meet ram to talk abt karthik-nuts rishta nd shipra n ayesha force her to get ready nicely😊 b4 going to meet ram
YA I TOO FELT IT,I THINK DUE TO TONSILS, SAKSHI WAS UNABLE TO DELIVR DIALOUGS,THATS WHY SAME SCENE WAS REPEATD
ya u r right,it may be due to her tonsillitis-we can also notice the change in her voice during yellowdress scene with ram.😊

(can i call u ridhi?turn off the caps lock,its taken as shouting here😊)
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
yeah I did and I guess the used that same scene again cos Saakshi isn't feeling well.
Yeah i also noticed but i think that was due to her tonsilitis...so they used that scene so she could deliver the 2 important dialogues, one being the compliment scene! 
yeah noticed it..was b/c of sakshi's health..if they do that later w/o any good reasoning i'll be irritated
Yep it was the same scene. Probly they though that this scene suited perfectly so why waste a few rolls of film shooting it again.