Bade Acche Laggte Hai

dhuley Miya Ram's anxiety

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww I just loved the expressions on Ram's face the way he was sitting on the bed thinking did I make the right decision he looks at the tray of pills, then takes the magazine and wen he opens a page he reads Shaadi.com

Later thinking what Vikram said... This is for any man who is getting married  whether its early marriage  in his late 20 ties to early 30thirties or even for a guy who is  over 40 !!

Similarly for Priya she wanted to go out for a walk late night and her mom stops her and talks to her  and about the ring and  makes her happy..

The scene was very nice for Priya

Anhooni kisis kay saat na ho 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Yes, the restlessnes and fear of the unknown was making them both sleepless...Both their worlds were shaken! ... Since  they had   both resigned   to  being  alone now Fate  forcing  them  to marry someone they didn't like made their normal  world go topsy turvy...
 Anyone would be striken by fear abt taking such a big step.
 Ram with his pills was  so funny!πŸ˜†
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, the sleepless night for both parties added a very realistic touch... 
heheee... imagine Ram's horror when he thinks of sharing his room/bed with Priya πŸ˜‰
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trinket

Yeah, the sleepless night for both parties added a very realistic touch... 

heheee... imagine Ram's horror when he thinks of sharing his room/bed with Priya πŸ˜‰

Ram would occupy 3/4rths of the bed and Priya 1/4. Hope they won't start fighting abt which side of the bed to sleep on  and hope there would be no pillow fights.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
bikerider thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avivakirk

Yes, the restlessnes and fear of the unknown was making them both sleepless...Both their worlds were shaken! ... Since  they had   both resigned   to  being  alone now Fate  forcing  them  to marry someone they didn't like made their normal  world go topsy turvy...

Anyone would be striken by fear abt taking such a big step.
 Ram with his pills was  so funny!πŸ˜†

yes he has a tray of pills πŸ˜†
but both of them are so cute, simple πŸ˜†  its definetly going to be funnny πŸ˜†
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
priya will do 1st work when she enters the room is  throw out pills
Sphallolalia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avivakirk

Ram would occupy 3/4rths of the bed and Priya 1/4. Hope they won't start fighting abt which side of the bed to sleep on  and hope there would be no pillow fights.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
I really don't want  'you on the bed, me on the sofa' for several months until one rainy day or twenty-five twists for Ram to love Priya , My mum and dad still have pillow fights, it's kinda sweet πŸ˜³

Sphallolalia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

Aww I just loved the expressions on Ram's face the way he was sitting on the bed thinking did I make the right decision he looks at the tray of pills, then takes the magazine and wen he opens a page he reads Shaadi.com

Later thinking what Vikram said... This is for any man who is getting married  whether its early marriage  in his late 20 ties to early 30thirties or even for a guy who is  over 40 !!

Similarly for Priya she wanted to go out for a walk late night and her mom stops her and talks to her  and about the ring and  makes her happy..

The scene was very nice for Priya

Anhooni kisis kay saat na ho 😊

Always think of complimenting you on your lovely posts, but get carried away with cupcake and theeki mirchi ... love your posts😊