Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ekta please add new music to bakground score

Mishlae thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
They are going to kill the beautiful composition by playing every 30 seconds not to mention sometimes in a lightening speed. In her other serials she used specific music for each important character. This time GOD knows why they keep playing the title music throughout the episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I agree...BALH desperately needs BG scores. If the show is doing so well as its being claimed they better invest in creating some BG music rather than recycling BG scores of Kkusum and PR.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
she is even playing BG tunes of PKYEK too😡
Abhay's tune and Abhay-Maithali tune r used on ram and niharika respectively😡
itna mast tunes of PKYEK😳 ...she used on these characters... and barbaad kar diya😡
Hunk101 thumbnail
I personally love the BALH song alot & its the main theme of the show. It really suits Ram & Priya. But ya the show shud introduce new background scores & different scores for different characters.
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OP, I do get what you are saying. In the past couple of episodes they have used the BALH tune SO much in the course of the episode, even on characters like Niharika and Shipra. I love the tune and don't want it to be overused, that too in its entirety every time. 

Having said that, recycling BG scores is nothing new - in the past she had her "hey hey!" tune that started with Pratham-Gauri and then was used on EVERY jodi and show possible, until we were all sick of it. 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Yeah, they are really overusing the BALH tune these days...but Ekta has always been chindi when it comes to bg scores...she's been recycling them since baba aadam ka zamaana *rolls eyes*

At last count, I think she's been using KMH and Kis desh mein ke bg scores a lot too...she has such a huge archive of her old shows to keep pulling music from...😆