Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
2day they showed that Neha was taking priya in ram's room 😳n Ram was telling that they can't go in.ram was screaming.He was saying that,"i'm now 40 years old n i'll not allow any lady in my room.πŸ˜†"(in bg buddha hoga tera baap song was playingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)  Vikram was telling ,"She now ur would b wife so she can go..."but ram was strict on his decision.

Ram n neha's off screen interview was taken.Ram was telling the same thing that he'll not let a lady to enter  in his room.n neha was telling that,"He's room is so dirty priya shud see." n sakhi's was not able to speak anything but she was trying to tell that buddha hoga tera baap.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar, these SBS/SBB wale are super in love with BALH too πŸ˜† they tell us exactly what is going to happen in today's episode...sometimes I'd rather watch the scenes on the show itself πŸ˜†

Thanks, anyway. Looks to be another good ep. 
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh cool ths nice i jsut saw other video which i had missed.  these two r really good and  going by so many publicity on sbb and sbs the show is doing really good  for it to get coverage
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: psawyer

Yaar, these SBS/SBB wale are super in love with BALH too πŸ˜† they tell us exactly what is going to happen in today's episode...sometimes I'd rather watch the scenes on the show itself πŸ˜†

Thanks, anyway. Looks to be another good ep. 

Exactly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow SBS is in love with BALH just like us🀣

thanks a lot for sharing.

oh what to say abt Mr Ram who don't know that room no longer belong to him only any longer but to both of ThemπŸ˜†

can't wait to see Priya move into that room Ram cos I'm sure she is gonna drive Ram nuts and I'm gonna love it😈

really Ram u don't know what is abt to hit u man...lol

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to watch. I love this show, esp Ram's acting. He's just so adorable teddy bear! πŸ˜
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx fr sharing.. M so in love with d show..waitin fr d marriage to happen..
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Finally SBS/SBB got some brains and they are giving us some BAHL scoops.

Awww Ram refuses to let her show his room?🀣 Knowing Neha am sure she is just gonna Push Ram aside and take Priya in
🀣
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

here's the youtube link:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_G5FzsxwQM[/YOUTUBE]