TOI: Aditya's love for lenses

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Aditya Redij's love for lenses!

Shruti JambhekarShruti Jambhekar, TNN | Jul 7, 2011, 05.08pm IST

His character of Raghav in Naa Aana Iss Des Laado made him a headturner and that apart, he has also tried his hands on a Telugu and Marathi film each--that's Aditya Redij for you. This guy hailing from Kolhapur in Maharashtra has tasted success on small screen in less than three years. Now this hottie is seen in Sawaare Sabke Sapne...Preeto and we get chatty with this telly-star.

Aditya shares about his passion which is, "photography. I keep browsing to keep updated about latest cameras, lenses and then I also indulge myself into possessing the best ones. I keep learning photography skills on internet as I have no time to check out photography exhibitions or get in touch with good photographers." And he very fond of checking out new gadgets available and keeps upgrading his computers with the latest technology. Also, he keeps interacting with crew members about understanding shooting procedures, shots, lights et al! Some fetish this young guy has about technologies.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanz for sharing this news. Now waiting to see when Aditya's character will get introduced.