Bade Acche Laggte Hai

A Brother, A Sister and A Mama..

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The sagai happened amidst immediate family and friends of Ram and Priya.

But what was so glaring was the absence of his step brother. Already the original actor playing that character was suddenly replaced by Mahesh Shetty. Now he too is invisible.Whats happening on that front EK? The step bro seems to do a sudden appearance and equally sudden disapperance. Patha nahin when the CVs will finally decide Niharika has that son or not  😕 .

The step sister(forgot her name) always seem to be residing in Ram's house post marriage. Who and where is her hubby? Even her mother-in-law was lucky to have made her presence felt. Wonder why shes always dressed in that skirt and blouse(never seen her in any other combo)😕🤢 And her hairstyle; the less said the better.😡

Finally the Mama; a role played by Salim shah who was unceremoniously dumped in favour of Deepak Qasir. I have no problems with the actors, but suddenly to envisage the mama by a new face needs quite a lot to get used. Vaise bhi, his dialogue delivery is not audible properly and the kind of evilness mixed with little bit of funny idiosyncrasy of the charactyer is not present in the new actor.

Hoping theres not going to be anymore changes and wish some of the characters do make and mark their attendeance in the show.
Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The step brother also might be a junkie like Nuts!  He might  be painting the town red with his friends. It's good we don't  get  to see another crazy one like Nuts. From the beginning itself he was shown as a selfish spoilt brat.
Yes, Where's   Ishika's husband? Which  newly  wed  husband would leave his wife in her Mum's place all the time?
This mamma looks more evil and sinister. Really hate the changes in  actors
Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think cv's forgot they got Ishika married in first episode.  She doesnt look like no new bride to me.  I also liked first mama better.