July 7th, 2011 written update

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Jagya and Gauri continuing their conversation and jagya ask guari why she didn't tell bade papa that he is the same guy whom she married when she was young. 
Gauri says that if she would have told him about it , he would have not understood as he had seen how the entire period effected her. And it would be better if we explain to him face to face 

guar tells jagya what he will do about the money now that he did not let her ask bade papa. Jagya says not to worry he will do something and leaves the room. He is in turmoil as to what to do and worriedly goes towards Dadisa's room.

5 min is wasted in his shifty eyes expression and going towards the room!!!

DS is shown sitting on the bed and Jaggu dada approaches her and smiles nicely putting a soft hand on her. 

Asking her if she had taken the medicine ( conveniently forgetting that she is his DADI and knows his every move hehe)

He says: I am doctor and your grandson so how can you refuse what I am saying. She says I cannot take those medicines its very sour and says she has very little time any way so whats the point. 

Jagya feels bad and says that you have to live long life as we all cannot live with out you. 
(and some more maska words) 

After laying the most buttered and slippery floor. He approaches DS with the next question : ) 

BUT DS while hugging him checks for the locket and asks him about it. 
Jagya lies saying that the its chain broke and he has given it to the jeweler. She says to keep it careful but at the same time she feels that he is worried about something and asks him about it. 

Jagya then tells her that Bapusa has stopped the account and no money left now. 
He tells DS that guari has offered to help but he has refused. DS then says that you have done good and whats the point of that man who takes help from  his wife. ANd Even though Gauri is good girl , wives have a lot of  ego in them and if she helps a little she will tell you about it all her life. 

Jagya tells DS that he is really worried and that only she can help. DS says that yes ofcourse I will do and who will do other. 

DS says that she is willing to help but bhairav has given the promise of his life and now her hands are tied. So she after unable to control her laugh on his plight ( I LIKED THAT EHEHEHH as long as Jagya gets vat)  asks him to go and ask his father. 

jagya looks as if DS has gone mad : ) 
Jagya says that he will insult me. And if he really wanted to give me money he would have never stopped the money flowing ( i mean wow Jagya jack, your father has to earn and give you money and you do what ever you want to do???) He refuses to go. 

DS then says that I do not say anything just like that, but this time I see a ray of hope. 
DS says that bhairav is her son just like her has some affection left inside of him for his son. and no matter what happens the son and father relationship does not break. She convinces him to go and ask. 

She tells him to ask Bhairav that he wants to take loan and he will return it. DS laughs at him ( but I am confused as to why though she is laughing)

Bhairav is shown to be writing something ( he is always writing)

Jagya knocks the door and bhairav sees and turns his face away. 

Jagya says bapura and I want to talk to you about something. Bhairav says yes Doctor sir what do you want to talk about. 

He says that for MS studies, the fees , living in mumbai , the rent , it costs a lot of money and if he can help him with some money , even if it is a loan. I will return it as soon as it finishes. 

Bhairav says the person who can give so much hurt to his family for his selfish reasons , his troubles have no meaning to me. 
I have learnt something from life that help that person who deserves help. 
and I do not think you are worthy of any help. 

(WO HOO kya shot mara. Ja ker doob mer Jagat!)

jagat is still standing there and bhairav turns around and says do you have anything else to say Doctor sir. 

DS is shown listening in to the conversation and smiles. 

With her silly smile she approaches Jagya that she knew BHairav would never deny her and jagat looks as if he has a bad case of constipation. 

And he says that Bapusa has said no. ANd that he does not want to help a person like me. 

DS says ok let me think and gets another idea : ) 

( I am sure she will ask him to ask Anandi eheheheheheh )

Precap:

Jagya goes to Anandi's school 
the preach is cut anyone can inshaALlah update it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamalikaG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me first!!😆 Thanks for the update!😊
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
in precap...anandi saw jagiya...and asks him...do u want anything?
"kuchh chahiye aapko"...not a emotional voice...more like a determined one!😆

Ds ki google!
jag clean bowled!
today
Bhairon's sound proof slap...!!
🤣
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the update. that Jagya is definitely one of the most shameless person to walk this earth. What audacity asking for money after all that he has done. Btw loved ur remarks in brackets. Hehehe
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update Suchi. 😊 Liked your comments in between.

Besharmi choddo, self-respect choddo, himmat to dekho...he actually tells DS ki my father doesn't want to help due to the kind of person I am. Kya baat hai I mean Wah...sale ese bete na ho to hi accha hai...ugh... I mean you want money to take care of your wife that to illegal one and tere pe itne paise jo kharch kiye ab tak uska kya? You want to do just about NOTHING and want that bapusa keeps on giving you money...baithe baithe bas aish karna hai...😡

And now he will go to Anandi for help...🤣 wah wah I can't find words to express what I want to tell...

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahahaha

I loveeed today's episode and i loveeed dadisa.
She was brilliant today. The way she was luring Jagya into the trap and the background music playing was so comic. I was rolling on the floor when dadisa started laughing after brainwashing Jagya and sending him to Bhairon. Isse kehte hai bhula fuslakar kunye mein dhakelna.🤣 Jagya doesn't know what he is trapped in--------10 Jagyas together cannot beat the shaatir dimag of one dadisa. 🤣
🤣
Only Gauri seems to understand dadisa at times, but her brain wipers wipes off that information so fast and she can't remember her own doubts. 🤣
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god what a hilarious epi. Surekhaji was too good. I was rolling in laughter...Precap ne bhi meri hasi kam nahin ki🤣🤣
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DS was so funny today...her silly smiles, and facial expressions ...ha ha ha. And i love B's simple, but meaningful answer to Jagat's request, even Jagat knew he had nothing more to say...ha ha ha ha.

I think today, if Jagya can read between DS's lines...we see that she really trust Anandi alot. DS told Jagya not to take help from his wife ever! she will use it against him someday...and now thesame DS will tell him to ask for Anandi's help.
Even though we all dont want Anandi and Jagya together, and we feel DS is just thinking about her grandson and wants to keep him ( i dont totally blame her for her reasoning, it the norm which she grew up with) .
 But i really know that DS has really taken in Anandi to her heart personally.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oho !!! mazaa aa gaya !!

DS was simply awesome - she finally showed why watching and waiting is bound to yield better results than all the silly yelling and screaming  ka tamasha. "Revenge is best served cold "

She has let them wait here till they cud do nothing but on their own admit why they too want to stay here and admit their own weaknesses - here money. Just loved how she cleverly suggested - Go go to him and suggest that you are asking for a LOAN - this way u can stay a man too and not feel demeaned...👏👍🏼 ! total sixer !!! 

Jagya fell for it completely...as unpalatable as the 'loan' word is to him - he had to accept that this might be the only way he cud get some dough...

Just loved loved loved DadiSa today... she proved today why old people don't just age in years...she can sense and understand the exact way each individual will think 3 moves ahead and will play accordingly...what a classy chess player 🤗  ,,,just loved it...

Today - I was really feeling sorry for Shashank the actor - bechara - uski self respect ki dhajjiyaan ud gayi,,,have never seen such a morose and bechara sa chehra...Good job Shashank...Excellent - keep it up !
Edited by hooked - 12 years ago
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Suchi!

Finally the focus is shifted to J the biggest culprit. He deserves every difficulty he is facing. Wanted to get married in a hurry, khud ka tho kuch thikana nahi, shaadi karke additional responsibility le liya. As soon as the funding stopped from his family he might have thought, the best thing to do is get support from who ever he can.

DS was great today. Trapped him into her web so convincingly, he did not even know what struck him. Another lie to her too about the locket. He is an expert in buttering people to meet his needs. He wants the money but his ego too should not be hurt. But money was more important than his self respect after all. What an awesome reply from Bhairav. And now he is shameless enough to even approach A. But I wonder how a 'gawaar' person who is fit for nothing 'mitti ka ghada' right as her termed her can be of any help to him? He cheats on her, abuses her, heartlessly parades with his new wife in front of her and now expects her to help him financially support himself and his new found relationship? This guy crosses all boundaries of shamelessness and lack of self respect. I am surprised how come the thought of finding some sort of employment to support themselves did not cross the mind of these two qualified doctors?😕 Shame on them!
Edited by andv - 12 years ago