•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hello every1...m new 2 d show..my friend & my bhabi asked me 2 wtch dis show..since sakshi & ram r my fav..i wz gna start wtchin d show newyz..so last night i slept at 5 in d mornning after watchin all d episodes๐Ÿ˜ณ...i love it...i hope i dnt offend ne1 bt rlli wana say few thingz on d show

RAM & SAKSHI๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ luv u guyz both...luved sakshi in kahani ghar ghar ki wen she wz in janki avatar & then CVz decided 2 bring back d old parvati back & ram wz great as jai walia t๐Ÿ˜ƒ

both r doin an awsm job๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
ram's charactr smhow iz related 2 jai walia from kasam se..bt priya iz totally rocking as a middle class girl๐Ÿ‘..wt a lectr on engagement day...gna play it back wen my parentz force me 2 get marry๐Ÿ˜†

for creativez...please dont forget their age...its 42 & 33...dont bring the leads & ruin the show 4 us..they always mess up the age...& pleaseee no leaps...

for ekta...please dont ruin this with your so called MAGIC...itz an awsm show please let it be that way

now for the people of the show...

natasha: r u on crackkk..go for a vacation girl...relax. for sometyme...does she jst wana get slaped by karthik..did she hit her self hard on d head when she wz young? i think she has alwayz met those guys in her life whu do anything dey want..for example dat akash/ashokh seemed liek a "talwe chatne wala" type of guy...& karthik is a diffrnt persn...so itz her ZIDD 2 get karthik...dont hve much experience in love but wudnt call dis love i would call it obesession (sorry natasha fanz) & karthik is 2 buzy slappin her..y doesnt he go & tell ram about it

Ishika: do u ever go 2 ur sasural??? she looks liek a secretary...& alwayz plannin with her mom how not 2 get ram married๐Ÿ˜•..get a real job girl

niharika: no commentz...seriously she doesnt look ram'z mom...she looked same 20 years ago wen ram's father died...i wondr wt she eat๐Ÿ˜†...y she dint give the same food 2 ram

Shibra (aka nonsense machine)...oh god wt 2 say..she doesnt let any1 say a wrd...i wish i was a wizard or sudhir was a wizard so he could cast a spell & make her mute...she treats pirya very badly...who made her miss bhuvneshar..gosh shez soo annoyoing (i m sure dere r none styll sorry if i offended shibra fanz)...& Cvz itz high tyme shibra get a slap from sudhir

so niharika's brother was changed..d new guy from kis des mein hai mera dil...

umm is it me or d other guy had a pure hindi accent & all of a sudden dis new guy sounds liek punjabi ( may b itz me bt i jst dnt liek d way tv or film industry is potraying punjabis)

& ayesha get a job girl

i hope 2 participate in d forum & if i made a mistake..m sorry

its a brilliant showw...love it..d tittle song iz jst wowww ๐Ÿ˜...love all d new promos..especially d sabji mandi one๐Ÿ˜†

please post your views

Nice post.

But niharika ... she is ram's step mom . that's why she looks like this.

And regarding nats i agree with u.

wooo thats appreciable u watchd its episds till morning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,these r calld real fans
Originally posted by sdoll

Nice post.

But niharika ... she is ram's step mom . that's why she looks like this.

And regarding nats i agree with u.

haan parr styll i saw d past whre ram iz shown sittin with his dad..she lookz d same all those years ago & she was a mother of 4 children & now her kidz r gettin marry aftr 20 years & she styll looks d same

she discovered the fountain of youth..and all the money, no work
keeps herself fit and young...to give her benefit of doubt, liked selected ring..and as you wish to ram when he said he wanted to keep it small...

too excited that she is in charge and will remain in charge...keep dreaming...