Ek bed, ek lamp, ek bathroom, aur kuch?

Posted: 12 years ago
I absolutely loved today's episode! The way it showed how little these two know about each other, and how much they're going to have to adjust and compromise after they get married was actually perfectly done in my opinion😳

The ring not fitting perfectly just aptly symbolizes the not so perfect start to this relationship, how they have so so SO much left to learn about each other, and Ram looked so cute when he realized how loose it was on Priya's finger😆

Lolol their faces when Vikram says romantic picture...these two I wonder what they'll do when it comes to wedding pictures😆

But thank god for Neha 🤣🤣  "too bad" being her only response after shoving them together!

Did I mention I love Neha?! Her grabbing Priya and insisting that she go up to see her future room..ohmygod, Ram's reaction was hilarious [if you haven't figured it out, that's what the title of the post is referring to😆] But it's totally understandable, a man who's been living alone for so long suddenly being told that he would have to share a room with someone else, adjust his life according to her needs, yeah they must panic quite a bit 😆😆

Ram's face 🤣🤣
Especially when Neha tells him that Priya can do whatever she wants with it...sighsigh😃

The Shakespeare book, and Vikram revealing all of Ram's secrets 🤣 The interior decorator decided the bookks for this room, and Priya's little smile after hearing that...🤣

Tsk tsk Ram.  Didn't you think about all this though when you proposed to her in that uber awkward but really sweet proposal of yours? The sharing the room, the life, everything😃

I love how Vikram phrased it, Marriage isn't only about the rasams that are completed, it's about actually sharing your lives with each other. So true, and I'm enjoying how slowly Ram and Priya are discovering it😳

I personally think Ram should ust take marriage lessons, "How to be the Perfect Husband" from Vikram...he seems to have gotten it right, always listen to what your wife says 😆😆

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago
well said...

ring symbolism is so apt and to add to it...ram's ring was tight as is his life ..he needs to break his shell and njoy d life to fullest...
whereas priya's ring was so loose and she will have to tie d loose ends and broaden her  concept of love  dat love needs to b generated ...

still priya will manage but ram is going to find it so hard...😆😆😆😆

and expressions of both r really amazing...its going to b a roller coaster ride 4 both of dem...
Edited by _Invincible_ - 12 years ago
nice thread naina.ur analysis is very nice.really today's episode nd dialogues were awesome,funny yet speaking volumes abt ram-priya's lives.so mr n mrs shergill guiding would be mr n mrs kapoor  abt mrg is gud,atleast they gave a pause to their fights.😆
Ram definitely did not like his private space invaded and the thought of having to share it is killing him.  Ram and Sakshi did really good job with help of  Vikram and Neha🤣.  We can see why Ram would have love/hate relationship with Neha...she does what she wants...
i can really imagine ram calling vikram for every single change in his room...😆
@ _Invincible_: ahah that's so true! nice, more symbolism :) And you're so right though, when it comes to making any changes, Ram is going to have a thousand heart attacks...

the way he absolutely freaked out when Priya almost dropped that picture frame freaked out...but yes, Vikram was there , holding him back...

looks like Ram will always need that support from his friend 🤣 and Neha, she'll push Priya forward, while Vikram pulls Ram back 😆

@-sahasra-: aww thanks! lolol yeah, very true, i liked how they showed the relationship between ram and priya infused with tons and tons of humor... so right though, those vikram neha fights could sometimes actually get annoying...this is a better way for their characters to be present in the show :)

@ divan: Neha's just awesome...doesn't take no for an answer 🤣 poor vikram 😆  but uff ram really didn't think about all that marriage entailed...thank god for vikram to remind him that tying a mangalsutr doesn't cut it, they're going to actually have to live together...
i loved today's episode...it was awsome...everything was great except natasha's madness & nonsense of shibra😆

i jst love ram & priya 2gethr😍

Originally posted by harpkaur

i loved today's episode...it was awsome...everything was great except natasha's madness & nonsense of shibra😆

i jst love ram & priya 2gethr😍

uff natasha and shipra drove me insane today...i ended up skipping the parts they were in to fast forward to the ram-priya scenes😆
Originally posted by Naina2127

uff natasha and shipra drove me insane today...i ended up skipping the parts they were in to fast forward to the ram-priya scenes😆

haha i do d same thing😆😆...i wtchd all d episodes from starting last night & slept at 5 in d mornning...i skipped shirpa's part...oh god shez annoyoin...i slaute her hubby👏

i would buy all the dvdz with ram & priya scenez😍

Great post  Naina!      Well  said...Ram's expressions were so funny🤣 He showed  the  typical  behaviour  of a   male when   he  feels  his  space being   intruded  on ... One can  read  him  like   a book... He  looked    like a  small  child  who   is  asked to  give  up his candy😆.

On a serious note I would say that's why u need to marry early. As  years  goes  by u   become  more rigid  and  set  in  your  ways... it becomes very difficult to adjust and live with a person. Compromise and flexibility  a key element in marriage becomes  difficult at that stage.