Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Entering private territory

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode, Rambabu was agitated as Priya was dragged off to invade his private space...his bedroom.  The look on his face when Priya almost dropped the photo frame and when she puts the book wrong way back on the shelf and finally when Vikram explains sharing of the wardrobe space to Rambabu, his expressions were funny.  I am not sure what Rambabu is expecting from the marriage...but it is definitely not going to be leave me and my things alone.😃

Dialogue Ram: Err excuse me,  saab kuch batana zaroori hai.
Edited by divan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha ha

so true...he was reacting as if his childhood pics r on front page of paper...i guess wen he weirdly proposed her may b he was thinking dat after marriage life would still b d same...or may b just like his sis ISHIKA stays wid dem after marriage he thought same way 4 priya and him...😆

divan thumbnail
@invincible so true...biwi mayaaka mei...marriage on paper only.😆
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can understand his expression. Poor 40 saal ka buddha aadmi ... 😆 ... so far he was the sole ruler of his room. And all of a sudden he has to accept some one whom he completely dislikes, toh bechara kya karega?

I am so amused by Mr. RK, the actor. He is impeccable as "The" Ram Kapoor. Hats off to him for his acting skills! 👏
divan thumbnail
@Nels - yes he is good, shows that if you are serious about acting as career, get yourself into good school.  Ram Kapoor went to US to learn form of acting called method acting.  By nature he loves to do masti so he is probably loving this show.
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
lolol so true! We're in for a heck of a time after the wedding..i absolutely can't wait!

and wow, he went to like a legit acting school and everything? very impressive...he's amazing as an actor :)
suwas thumbnail
Ram Kapoor ( actor) was great as usual...his face tells all.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
LOLz I am still laughing to myself at Ram's expressions and panic attack (almost)! Wonderful acting.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The way Ram behaved, did he think that post marriage Priya will live in some other part of the house and the communication with her can be done over the intercom, thus avoiding her face to face.?
Am really worried for Priya now.😔
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hhehehehe what was Ram expecting that priya would come in one set of clothes on her body, sleep in one corner and remain invisible in his room..he will have all as he had it over all these years !!